What's new

Indians Surrender

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rare footage from 1971 war showing how thousands of Indian soldiers had surrendered in West Pakistan even before fall of Dacca, the Indian POW after being addressed by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto were eventually repatriated in exchange for Pakistani prisoners from East Pakistan, many of which were civilians.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Xeric @Icarus

Rare footage from 1971 war showing how thousands of Indian soldiers had surrendered in West Pakistan even before fall of Dacca, the Indian POW after being addressed by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto were eventually repatriated in exchange for Pakistani prisoners from East Pakistan, many of which were civilians.

once an enemy soldier has put down his weapon then he has the Geneva convention rights. he should be looked after for his basic needs and then repatriated after the conflict is over.
contrary to this video... on the eastern side many Pakistanis were executed in the pultan ground by the Mukti bahani terrorists just like the TTP and ISIS terrorists.

Now that is something interesting.

Lets see how many Indians post this along with the other pictures that they post in every 2-3 thread, :lol:
what about it.

How do think POWs always taken in battlefield,wounded,lack of ammo,overwhelmed from all side etc etc.Always remember surrender of POW is different from surrender of a nation.

Now that is something interesting.

Lets see how many Indians post this along with the other pictures that they post in every 2-3 thread, :lol:

I merely posted from historic prospective however some Indian members often run back to 1971 to salvage their tiny ego.

what about it.

How do think POWs always taken in battlefield,wounded,lack of ammo,overwhelmed from all side etc etc.Always remember surrender of POW is different from surrender of a nation.
And i suppose fighting a thousand miles away from home with a much bigger army on the front and an elusive enemy in the back, without any air cover or benefit of logistics and supplies doesn't cut it with Indians.

Can you please share any credible source with number of POW held by Pakistan and exchanged with Pakistani prisoners?

I merely posted from historic prospective however some Indian members often run back to 1971 to salvage their tiny ego.

And i suppose fighting a thousand miles away from home with a much bigger army on the front and an elusive enemy in the back, without any air cover or benefit of logistics and supplies doesn't cut it with Indians.
Niyazi surrendered to few thousand indian troops and even a contingent of 10,000 well entrenched troops could make a lot of difference.

Also there were several battles in western border like longewala,Basantar and kargil operations.

Can any one mention number of Indian POWs in 71 war....... ?
Near accurate figure, how many thousand.....?

you think General Niazi represents nation and Mr. Harcharan Singh of Indian Army taken as PoW doesnt?
Look at pow they are not handing over their weapons with a smile on their face.If you google it you will know what i mean.

In a war there will be POWs on either sides, what matters is the end result, common sense is becoming rarer in this forum with every passing day, leave aside intelligence.

Oh yes Mr.WindJammer is posting these threads to impart History lessons and there is no reason to belive that this thread is a knee jerk reaction to many people shoving photos of Pakistani forces surrendering in his face in almost all threads he trolls. Yes Mr.WJammer this is absolutely no way an effort to save, in your own words, your "tiny ego".And before I forget, this is by all means much more humiliating than signing "An Instrument Of Surrender".

Sir, If your really want to be a historian, be a un biased one. But something tells me, it be very highly to be asked out of you.

In a war there will be POWs on either sides, what matters is the end result, common sense is becoming rarer in this forum with every passing day, leave aside intelligence.

now you want to take credit of Pakistani politicians failure.. lolz... & you talk about common sense..

Back
Top Bottom