What's new

Indians Surrender

I have not even started yet :lol: have a personal collection of surrender stuff men,weapons,dress,diaries,documents captured etc spanning from 1947 to WOT.
Well then are you waiting for a presidential invitation ?? Open a thread for "Teaching History". And do tag Mr.WindJammer and the Shamian guy. In his own words "Hamain acha lagta hai when pakistan surrender before us *speaks in a nawabi tone with a smile on face (Who wants to die, specially with commanders like they had)
It reminds THEM how MUSLIM INVADERS ruled over them (their forefathers) for 1000 years (and they have a long history of surrendering)"

Even Taliban got surrendered NATO Forces, does that mean they gave a letter of surrender instrument to Taliban.?

Well then are you waiting for a presidential invitation ?? Open a thread for "Teaching History". And do tag Mr.WindJammer and the Shamian guy. In his own words "Hamain acha lagta hai when pakistan surrender before us *speaks in a nawabi tone with a smile on face (Who wants to die, specially with commanders like they had)
It reminds THEM how MUSLIM INVADERS ruled over them (their forefathers) for 1000 years (and they have a long history of surrendering)"
How about a pic of perfect surrender.

1.hands should remain in air
2.white flag should waive all round and march boy march
bangladesh-independence (19).jpg

As for 1000 year rule,its like a donkey claiming the endurance and strength of a Horse.

View attachment 257533

As for 1000 year rule,its like a donkey claiming the endurance and strength of a Horse.
Well well well. Where have you been hiding these. Pls for everything that's holly, open a god d@mn thread. Post these suckers there.

But while we are here let's take expert advise, @Windjammer , @Shamain, @coffee_cup what do you think of the above "Historic" photo ?? What dose the photo speak to you ??

Every one knows who is most defame in raping innocents.......
Thats y I m saying Pakistan forces raped innocents bangladesi(formerly called east Pakistan) in large members. They wrestle well with women not with mighty Indian army i think. I agree with you that incident brought defame to west Pakistan. What to do sometimes shit happens.............

View attachment 257533

Never thought of, since its a pakistani forum but jammer forced me to dig my hard disk.

Might as well make it 100Kth times. Somethings never get old :)

Rare footage from 1971 war showing how thousands of Indian soldiers had surrendered in West Pakistan even before fall of Dacca, the Indian POW after being addressed by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto were eventually repatriated in exchange for Pakistani prisoners from East Pakistan, many of which were civilians.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Xeric @Icarus
Am the only who noticed that most of these PoWs were Sikh?

Back
Top Bottom