What's new

Indians Surrender

when the banya tired to gate crash in 1965 it ran away with broken teeth

in 1971 india's cliam to fame against Pakistan came by way of finding traitors amongst Pakistanis and supporting terrorists

such a useless country this india is

@kṣamā , here suck on this, 55 Indian soldiers saying Namaste to the single Pakistani soldier after surrendering to him.

1965-India-Pakistan-War-Memorabilia-55-Indian-soldiers-captured-by-Lt-Col-Naseer-Ullah-Babar-a-Pakistani-helicopter-pilot-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg

#
Well now this trumps the 90,000 Pakistani POW, who surrendered !! Did India ever sign an Instrument Of Surrender ?? No. India always achieved it objectives in war. DO you know which country DID sign a shameful Instrument Of Surrender ??? Let me give you a hint, its the same country who was also shameless enough to NOT accept it's dead soldiers. It was the same country who torture POW and return their mutilated bodies. It is the same country who claim to be fortress of a peaceful religion but distorts its teaching to make mujaheddin out of innocent illiterate children.

Let me stoop down to your intellectual ability and explain this to you. There is a country called Bangladesh. It used to be East Pakistan. We cut, sorry carved out, that part of your country clean off and created Bangladesh. We more or less halved your country. HALVED. What did you do in return, SURRENDERED. And it was not a measly surrender 50 ~ 60 soldiers , it was full 90,000 soldier strong surrender. To put that in perspective, if these people had their own country they would have country bigger than 35 other countries. Do you know what the cherry on the cake was India actually made you guys recognize your own land convert to a sovereign country of Bangladesh keeping those POW as leverage. How much more embarrassing can it get !! Now suck on that Marde-Momin, Martial Race, Pathan or whatever you like to call yourself.

PS: IF you still do not grasp it, we made entire GOP salaam people of Bangladesh and GOI. Now you may also need this :-
Welcome Friends of Burns Centre - The first Burns Centre in Pakistan

Last edited:
What many Pakistanis don't realize is that after the surrender in Dacca - the Indian troops actually saved the Pakistani troops from the wrath of the Bengalis. Even after the surrender, some Pakistani troops were allowed to retain weapons because the low number of Indian troops would have had a hard time keep the Banglas at bay.

@kṣamā , How is the history lesson coming.:D

It's never too late to learn......
Truly it's never too old to learn how much effort PA has put in to SURRENDER so perfectly. Just wanted to know do their field guide has separate annexure describing how to surrender and lose wars ?? If not then it must be organic to them.

Well now this trumps the 90,000 Pakistani POW, who surrendered !! Did India ever sign an Instrument Of Surrender ?? No. India always achieved it objectives in war. DO you know which country DID sign a shameful Instrument Of Surrender ??? Let me give you a hint, its the same country who was also shameless enough to NOT accept it's dead soldiers. It was the same country who torture POW and return their mutilated bodies. It is the same country who claim to be fortress of a peaceful religion but distorts its teaching to make mujaheddin out of innocent illiterate children.

Let me stoop down to your intellectual ability and explain this to you. There is a country called Bangladesh. It used to be East Pakistan. We cut, sorry carved out, that part of your country clean off and created Bangladesh. We more or less halved your country. HALVED. What did you do in return, SURRENDERED. And it was not a measly surrender 50 ~ 60 soldiers , it was full 90,000 soldier strong surrender. To put that in perspective, if these people had their own country they would have country bigger than 35 other countries. Do you know what the cherry on the cake was India actually made you guys recognize your own land convert to a sovereign country of Bangladesh keeping those POW as leverage. How much more embarrassing can it get !! Now suck on that Marde-Momin, Martial Race, Pathan or whatever you like to call yourself.

PS: IF you still do not grasp it, we made entire GOP salaam people of Bangladesh and GOI. Now you may also need this :-
Welcome Friends of Burns Centre - The first Burns Centre in Pakistan

11jw8ec.jpg

A CAPTURED PAKISTANI SOLDIER WHAT IS LEFT OF HI COMPANY
0596.jpg

@engineer saad u need to educate jamwal how dogras were kicked out of gb and ajk with their tongues sticking out and them being dragged out on their faces. Dogras got humiliation worst than that of dogs. Now we own half of what was ex jammu kashmir.

As of 71 as ihad posted sam manekshaws video where he himself admitted that pakistan's defeat was circumstancial, then let these pansy indians celebrate it.

When in 48 ,65 and kargil wars they had managed to beat us ? Tiger hill is a slap on india's face.

The kind of indirect war india hd fought against us in 71 and the way indians celebrate it shows the collective cowardice of indian nation.

More surrendering indians

View attachment 257550

Pakistani Flag up , indian Flag down :D

11.jpg
Wahhhhhhhhh they look so nice surrendering. Poor indians are always surrendering before us. Tch tch. So much fun.

Poor forlorn souls then come and cry on this site. Becharay indians, hamesha pakistan unki bezatti kar deta hai. So becharay.

Oh yes Mr.WindJammer is posting these threads to impart History lessons and there is no reason to belive that this thread is a knee jerk reaction to many people shoving photos of Pakistani forces surrendering in his face in almost all threads he trolls. Yes Mr.WJammer this is absolutely no way an effort to save, in your own words, your "tiny ego".And before I forget, this is by all means much more humiliating than signing "An Instrument Of Surrender".

Sir, If your really want to be a historian, be a un biased one. But something tells me, it be very highly to be asked out of you.

That sounds hurting, I am so sorry.

Niazi was the biggest mistake in West Pakistan now known as Bangladesh. He made it extremely easy for both India & Mukti bahini. If a intelligent & brave General was in West Pakistan then the history would had been different. Niazi in my opinion just got to scared for his life & surrendered, he was disgraceful person & a insult to Army.

@engineer saad u need to educate jamwal how dogras were kicked out of gb and ajk with their tongues sticking out and them being dragged out on their faces. Dogras got humiliation worst than that of dogs. Now we own half of what was ex jammu kashmir.

As of 71 as ihad posted sam manekshaws video where he himself admitted that pakistan's defeat was circumstancial, then let these pansy indians celebrate it.

When in 48 ,65 and kargil wars they had managed to beat us ? Tiger hill is a slap on india's face.

The kind of indirect war india hd fought against us in 71 and the way indians celebrate it shows the collective cowardice of indian nation.

Wahhhhhhhhh they look so nice surrendering. Poor indians are always surrendering before us. Tch tch. So much fun.

Poor forlorn souls then come and cry on this site. Becharay indians, hamesha pakistan unki bezatti kar deta hai. So becharay.
He is not accepting his lineage through dogras, let him accept then i will answer him in my own way. :guns:

http://edge.********.com/80281E/s/s/14/media14/2009/Feb/13/********-dot-com-3dbdb613fa66-pakistanpow.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd3944942d3d04c23&ec_rate=230
100+ indian POWS , quietly standing , accepting their defeat

7102.jpg

A Postal Stamp of Pakistan in 1971.......................

Last edited:
once an enemy soldier has put down his weapon then he has the Geneva convention rights. he should be looked after for his basic needs and then repatriated after the conflict is over.
contrary to this video... on the eastern side many Pakistanis were executed in the pultan ground by the Mukti bahani terrorists just like the TTP and ISIS terrorists.

Considering the atrocities committed by the Pakistani army count your blessings that the Indian army bailed out Pakistani soldiers. If the Mukti Bahini had their way it would have been a lynch mob.

And i suppose fighting a thousand miles away from home with a much bigger army on the front and an elusive enemy in the back, without any air cover or benefit of logistics and supplies doesn't cut it with Indians.

Too bad in March 1971 Yahya Khan and his generals lacked the foresight you displayed

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom