What's new

Indians Stop blaming bangladeshis for your Policy failure.

Yaar waisee on a serious note : The few talk-shows and travel logs of Pakistanis who traveled to Bangladesh I've seen it appeared that you guys by and large not only despise us but out-right 'hate' us ! The only BD that I've ever met who was somewhat nice to me are either here on PDF or a Tablighi Jammat member I met here in Lahore once. Whats the ground realities here ? I can't accept that assertions leveled against us about '71 but if we apologize...would it make it better ?

simple answer is Bangladesh was Established on Anti Pakistan Sentiment!! So in Bangladesh, Any sentiment to Pakistan is considered as Treachery to the country (by Awami portion, you will always find someone in a gathering calling you Rajakar if you support Pakistan as a Bangladeshi) !! So if anyone likes Pakistan, he keeps the sentiment quiet ( like everyone likes ****, no one talks about it lol )!! They will only react to a Pakistani in a negative way, if their nationalism or ideology is hurt like calling them traitor, responsible for 1971 or calling Muktis terrorist etc!! people with complete loyalty to pakistan is very rare like Al Zakir or Naved Hritom. But almost all hindus are loyal to India... They love Sachin more than Sakib!!!!!!! anyway my observation tells me that during a pak vs India cricket match in our college dorm tv room pak supporters are 80% , India 20%.

I can't accept that assertions leveled against us about '71 but if we apologize...would it make it better ?

This is a very complicated matter! Bangladeshi politicians are divided into 2 groups! Awamileague and Non Awamileague!!! Non Awamileuge are popular because of their Islamism and anti India ideology! Awamileague is popular for 1971. Anti india sentiment and Islamism are growing day by day! so awamileague needs to keep 1971 topic alive!! This is why they talk too much about rape murders of 1971 and seek apology from Pakistan! Hasina even opened a new channel, channel 71 which telecast 1971 related programs all day!

So if Pakistan apologizes officially ( most of the Bangladeshis dont know about Musharrafs unofficial apology) it will help anti Awamileague group, as Hasina will lose her card here!! You will never see BNP seeking any apology from Pakistan.

lolls kill all the bangladeshis and throw their bodies in their land. Failed nation now bothering India. India should overrun this country and turn them into official labourers for India. They are good for nothing except working at some construction sites.

Failed Nation?? HOW

you are talking about a nation which is part of NEXT 11

you you are talking about a nation which is growing at 7%

you are talking about a nation which doesnt have terrorism or extremism

you are talking about a nation which achieved male Female parity

you are talking about a nation which achieved almost 100% primary education enrollment

You are talking about a nation which has no separatist group

you are talking about a nation which is democratic

you are talking about a nation which never saw any communal riot

now tell me how we are failed state???????????

So why do you hate INDIA?

nope!!

Pakistan = Afghanistan = Muslim

Bangladesh =/= India ((Hindu Muslim clash))

someone said .001% PDF members hate them, Rest of Bangladeshis like them which is not true!! Common Bangladeshis dont like them just because of their religion (sad but true). You may ask who supported Indians in Dhaka against Pakistan cricket match?? Hindus actually!! We have 1 crore Hindus!!

pehle se doubt tha!!
boomboom.gif

Thats it? What happened to the Hindu population?

India has been a failure for 200 years. It won't change under their thuggish regime that can't provide basic necessities for their children. India has more poverty than Africa.

India has been a failure for 200 years. It won't change under their thuggish regime that can't provide basic necessities for their children. India has more poverty than Africa.

I guess you are the new SinoChallenger :D

Why not shoot those who hire them and fecilitate their migration. chop the root rather than branches...

people will be up in arms in india......everyone can come into india but not muslims not even Burmese muslims.:rolleyes:

aapki to jaise dukan chalti hai thanks se..........:rolleyes:

Blame indians for it....actually they themselves want BDs in politicians for votes and ordinary indians for cheap labour.

Answer to the highlighted part only.....Yes...Hindus can come but not muslims...because....It is the Muslims who has asked for a separate land....and now after getting a separate land....there is no abs justification again coming to my house and breaking my house again.....????.... It is not like Hindus asked for another country for partition....it is a specific community has asked for it....Hence logically..and to safeguard interest of my country....further muslim from other countries should not allowed to settle down in India...

Of course..they can be provided with temp accommodation....But no permanent settlement that will result in demanding another partition of my country after 50 year....

Failed Nation?? HOW

you are talking about a nation which is part of NEXT 11

you you are talking about a nation which is growing at 7%

you are talking about a nation which doesnt have terrorism or extremism

you are talking about a nation which achieved male Female parity

you are talking about a nation which achieved almost 100% primary education enrollment

You are talking about a nation which has no separatist group

you are talking about a nation which is democratic

you are talking about a nation which never saw any communal riot

now tell me how we are failed state???????????

The dott dude is a pure idiot.

I"ll admit to some extant, the other day, some Indian posters were unnecessarily bringing Bangladesh into Amar Jyoti desecration thread. Without valid confirmation or facts.

For all the 'friendship' that goes between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis on PDF, I can say that I have rarely seen friendship between a Pakistanis and Bangladeshi in real life, especially in London where you find scores of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

But for all the enmity that goes between Pakistanis and Indians, I have seen Pakistanis and Indians getting really well together here.

Yea, I have noticed that too. I think one of the main reasons might be that they can't/speak understand Urdu/Hindi?

Just a curiosity question.

What do Bangladeshis think of Pakistan?

Has 1971 been forgiven by most Bangladeshis or do they still harbor a grudge against Pakistan?

Yes majority dislike Pakistanis, and they hate Indians too. As one of the Pakistani member summed up the Bangladeshi attitude towards Indians/Pakistanis "Bangladeshis acts like angry young kids, always shouting really hard to seek attention."

simple answer is Bangladesh was Established on Anti Pakistan Sentiment!! So in Bangladesh, Any sentiment to Pakistan is considered as Treachery to the country (by Awami portion, you will always find someone in a gathering calling you Rajakar if you support Pakistan as a Bangladeshi) !! So if anyone likes Pakistan, he keeps the sentiment quiet ( like everyone likes ****, no one talks about it lol )!! They will only react to a Pakistani in a negative way, if their nationalism or ideology is hurt like calling them traitor, responsible for 1971 or calling Muktis terrorist etc!! people with complete loyalty to pakistan is very rare like Al Zakir or Naved Hritom. But almost all hindus are loyal to India... They love Sachin more than Sakib!!!!!!! anyway my observation tells me that during a pak vs India cricket match in our college dorm tv room pak supporters are 80% , India 20%.

Don't mind it, but I think you guyz should have given your own separate country at the time of partition as you hardly share much with Pakistanis except religion. In that way, there would be no bad blood/blood shed between us. You are 2000 miles away from us and sooner or later that part would have separated.

If anybody goes through the different Indo-Bangla thread,

the Indians always blame Indian govt and congress party for illegal migrations. We never have blamed bangladesh Govt for the illegal migration problem.

Infact Bangladeshis coming on timebound valid visas are always welcome but not the illegal migrants who come with big 10-15 members per family and straining the resources of a developing country like India.

lolls kill all the bangladeshis and throw their bodies in their land. Failed nation now bothering India. India should overrun this country and turn them into official labourers for India. They are good for nothing except working at some construction sites.

Such a disgrace, You must learn how to behave...
Are BD asking money from you?
Are BD asking your food?
If our "MF" Govt is not able to deal the problem of illegal migration, how come BD is responsible for it??? Stop abusing BD members...

Yea, I have noticed that too. I think one of the main reasons might be that they can't/speak understand Urdu/Hindi?
Majority of Bangladeshi's can understand Hindi/Urdu because they watch Bollywood movies.The Bangladeshi elite and upper middle class is more tilted towards India then the common people on the road because they usually have a family member who studied in Darjeeling,Dalhousie,Mussoorie or Shimla.

Back
Top Bottom