What's new

Indians Stop blaming bangladeshis for your Policy failure.

sad for her. The ploy failed...thanx to the post no.3

she is not getting any thanks from Pakistanis especially me bcoz illegal Bangladeshis in India are not a concern for us Pakistanis, who cares.

Yes. perhaps you should leave this thread then...

u r no one to tell me what to do and what not to do... got it? it is not some Indian defence forum. Dekho zara... look at the attitude of these Indians.. first they have gutz to come to our forums and then tell us what to do and what not to do :rolleyes:

Why not shoot those who hire them and fecilitate their migration. chop the root rather than branches...

people will be up in arms in india......everyone can come into india but not muslims not even Burmese muslims.:rolleyes:

aapki to jaise dukan chalti hai thanks se..........:rolleyes:

Blame indians for it....actually they themselves want BDs in politicians for votes and ordinary indians for cheap labour.

In today's scenario there is a good chance that illegal immigrants can be actually terrorist....better to shoot them out....that is what US does on Mexican border.....That is what we do on Pakistani border....
I dont think you will welcome illegal Indian migrant in your country with flowers....

Burmese muslims were not welcomed by Islamic country Bangladesh ..... what you want to say about that.....

she is not getting any thanks from Pakistanis especially me bcoz illegal Bangladeshis in India are not a concern for us Pakistanis, who cares.

It would be really great if all the pakistani members think like that..unfortunately, few still belive otherwise and my post was regarding them.:coffee:

u r no one to tell me what to do and what not to do... got it? it is not some Indian defence forum. Dekho zara... look at the attitude of these Indians.. first they have gutz to come to our forums and then tell us what to do and what not to do :rolleyes:

That we sure do :whistle: You were just testament to that fact.

yeah they are cute and make very loyal servants.. I had 2 afghan servants back in Pakistan - Durrana Nejat and Aryana Safi... cute and hard working girls.. No one minds blue eyed blonde haired loyal servants.. better than Banglas. ;)

You confused Afghanistan with Sweden, but a person with your intellectual level, nothing better can be expected I guess :hang2:

yeah they are cute and make very loyal servants.. I had 2 afghan servants back in Pakistan - Durrana Nejat and Aryana Safi... cute and hard working girls.. No one minds blue eyed blonde haired loyal servants.. better than Banglas. ;)

For bold part..

i know u cant mind dem :rofl: ;)

Well at point,

i wanted to say dat watever mess in your country is arriving,its all coming from that blue eyed country :smitten:
agree or not ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom