What's new

Indians Stop blaming bangladeshis for your Policy failure.

ususal Rant!!! They are not Bangladeshi... Just Indian Muslims.... No reason to believe Indian posters here!!
Really? Don't spout nonsense when you know squat. My aunt's maid in New Delhi is a BD from Gaibanda, Bangladesh whose husband works as the mali. Their two children are studying in the Corporation school there. They came to India through Assam with a group of 36 including men women and children in 2009.

And by the way, they ain't being employed as 'cheap labor' as some contend. They both are being paid the minimum wages of Rs 200 per day. That's Rs 12,000 pm for both!

Smoking weed whilst posting ain't a good idea, what? Because one tends to twaddle. So go get some fresh air. It will help you come back to the real world.

Since when you started to take Indians seriously?? They call Bangladeshis ugly! but there are at least 50 south indian medical students in my college!! Our rickshwawalas look better than them!! Seriously you wii be unable to see them in cloudy days!!!

LoL...

Well you see bro, Indians(hindus) are inherently communal and always looks for ways to slaughter muslims. With this new NE riots issue that their tribal Bhodos and RSS started , they are trying to push in Indian muslims into BD or create a situation like Gujrat 2002 riots.

There were even some chaps here claiming the Gujarat riots were started by Bangladeshis. Oh well....

Indian politicians do inherently use communal divisions and politics as a means to gain votes. This is one fact that we all agree on. Kind of mafia-like as it appears. We see it before our very eyes in this very place don't we? Does the process breed extremists or even terrorists? Both Hindu and Muslim? Why, yes it does.

I'm sure we can see just how dangerous the games are; that those boys are playing. And the biggest losers are none other than the Indian Muslims.

And when things appear to go out of control, they just had to use a scapegoat. And yes, that is us.

By the way, NE folks are now apparently fleeing Bangalore (lolwut?). Yes, we are everywhere, and we are just that awesomely bada$$.

Lungi flyin, bamboo pounding, fish eating and faith unwavering.....

Really? Don't spout nonsense when you know squat. My aunt's maid in New Delhi is a BD from Gaibanda, Bangladesh whose husband works as the mali. Their two children are studying in the Corporation school there. They came to India through Assam with a group of 36 including men women and children in 2009.

Smoking weed whilst posting ain't a good idea, what? Because one tends to twaddle. So go get some fresh air. It will help you come back to the real world.

Herrr...... complaining about illegals while hiring them at the same time......

You guys are absolute geniuses.

LoL...

There were even some chaps here claiming the Gujarat riots were started by Bangladeshis. Oh well....
By the way, NE folks are now apparently fleeing Bangalore (lolwut?). Yes, we are everywhere, and we are just that awesomely bada$$.

Lungi flyin, bamboo pounding, fish eating and faith unwavering.....

Don't you think we have to make amendments in the constitution to incorporate these new territories.:D NE & WB was an obvious target for our flying lungi brothers, but man I never knew we will also get gujrat and Hyderabad.:rolleyes:

ususal Rant!!! They are not Bangladeshi... Just Indian Muslims.... No reason to believe Indian posters here!!

So, is it 3.3 million or 30 million? 50 million? 60 million? I'm confused...or maybe you people are giving a new definition of statistics! :lol:

Oye Control Yaar.... it was a typo error.... its 3.3 million as per WORLD BANK reports. Now please make me laugh by saying report is fake & World Bank is run by RAWamy.

Which begs the question: Why are you hiring them?

Again, why hire them?

It serves two purpose,
First we save money in case of House maids, Dance Bar Girls & Construction workers :smokin: & Second at cheap rates just for a change of taste in case of B'deshi call girls & prostitutes :smitten:.

Hindooo Baniyaas we are after all !! :enjoy:

It is more or less managing.

Tell this to peoples who are ready to get bullet from BSF:sniper: but want to come in India for earning money.

Bangladesh's unemployment rate is 4.5%. How is that a fail?

It also has worst population density in world... You know what it indicates??

So why not deport them? Otherwise, you are just acknowledging that you are being as lawless as you are claiming Bangladesh to be :lol:

Nope again you are confused.

Politicians and Congress want B'deshi muslims which can be used as votebank for licking their a$$ clean in elections.

& Why would we mind it until we get cheap construction workers for our infrastructure & hot B'Deshi chicks for 18+ fun for our population.
I would better encourage B'deshi to come here & serve us peacefully.

Oye Control Yaar.... it was a typo error.... its 3.3 million as per WORLD BANK reports. Now please make me laugh by saying report is fake & World Bank is run by RAWamy.

No, you make others laugh by failing so hard at basic math.

It serves two purpose,
First we save money in case of House maids, Dance Bar Girls & Construction workers :smokin: & Second at cheap rates just for a change of taste in case of B'deshi call girls & prostitutes :smitten:.

Hindooo Baniyaas we are after all !! :enjoy:

Then why are you complaining?

Don't you think we have to make amendments in the constitution to incorporate these new territories.:D NE & WB was an obvious target for our flying lungi brothers, but man I never knew we will also get gujrat and Hyderabad.:rolleyes:

Inshallah, we will get that wretched nation to its knees :tup:

*pun intended*

No, you make others laugh by failing so hard at basic math.

Yes I can see.... Did you see the WB reports??

By the way , Laughing is good for health... I am happy that I unknowingly returned favour this time it not always possible you see.B'deshis are much good at it.

Then why are you complaining?

I wasnt complaining....
I was just highlighting that B'Desh is not a HEAVEN like your friend Kobiraz was claiming.
It fails in some of grave problems of population which indirectly effects India.

No one is blaming Bangladeshis. Those people have come to earn bread and butter. They are not criminals.
However it is corrupt Congress govt that gave them ration cards and made them settle here for votes.
Indians blame their govt for not checking illegal immigration from Bangladesh. Not Bangladeshis.

No one is blaming Bangladeshis. Those people have come to earn bread and butter. They are not criminals.
However it is corrupt Congress govt that gave them ration cards and made them settle here for votes.
Indians blame their govt for not checking illegal immigration from Bangladesh. Not Bangladeshis.

West Bengal was ruled by CPI(M) for thirty four years and it was their generosity to provide citizenship to these illegal immigrants. Just blaming congress will be unfair.

Why dont you take over entire India.We are all shifting to mars after all:D

Exactly, No blame should go on B'Deshis they are hardworkers, have less expectations & needs so they excel in labour jobs. They are not criminal by anyway but they are responsible people to their families who earn for bread & butter for each person in their families.

Just like India , B'deshis too have many problems for their populations. Poor B'deshis illegally immigrates to India with better living conditions in URBAN cities but B'Deshi PDF warriors here are denying existence of such peoples also disowning their own country men which completely a HYPOCRITIC ACT.

Some West Bengali La Bong was claiming that West Bengalis look completely different from Bangladeshis :eek:

I'm going to tie you up, make you wear a shirt that says 'God hates Niggers' and then drop you off in the middle of Harlem ! :D

And by the way, they ain't being employed as 'cheap labor' as some contend. They both are being paid the minimum wages of Rs 200 per day. That's Rs 12,000 pm for both!

My Aunt's sisters husband's sister's maid is from Hugli, They entered through Jessore, Her husband works as rickshawala in Dhaka:what:

I'm going to tie you up, make you wear a shirt that says 'God hates Niggers' and then drop you off in the middle of Harlem ! :D

most interesting part is Labong's father and me both are from same town of Southern BD just beside Bay of Bengal!! So border crossing in 1947 changed his phenotype :lol:!!

Haryana faces problem of illegal migrants also

NEW DELHI: At a time when protests over the influx of illegal Bangladeshi migrants has become a cause for concern for the Centre and even to states other than Assam, the Supreme Court on Friday said it would surprise many on learning that the same has become a problem in Haryana in the last two years.

A PIL by NGO Swajan had pleaded with the apex court that there was an urgent need to segregate the illegal Bangladeshi migrants, who need to be deported, from those given asylum by the Indian government.

A bench of Justices P Sathasivam and Ranjan Gogoi had earlier adjourned hearing on the issue when NGO's counsel Shuvodeep Roy said other states too faced the same problem and expressed desire to make them parties before the Supreme Court.

On Friday, the bench told senior advocates M N Krishnamani and Pinky Anand, who appeared for the NGO, that besides making allegations about the presence of large number of illegal Bangladesh migrants in West Bengal and other northeastern states, no data had been provided by the petitioner.

"In Haryana, there is a large presence of Bangladeshis and this problem is of recent origin, happening in the last two years," said Justice Gogoi.

The bench said: "Let us not get carried away with the problem. Let there be a proper inquiry. The idea of giving time during the last hearing was to allow you to research on the problem and provide authentic data to the court for considering entertaining the petition."

The petitioner had said pushing back those who come to India for shelter after being persecuted in Bangladesh, on religious grounds, would leave these migrants in a tough spot. It had pleaded that those fleeing Bangladesh to escape religious persecution should be granted citizenship by India on humanitarian grounds.

But, the bench asked: "You say that there were four lakh cases pending before the Tribunals set up under the Foreigners Act. Can you tell us how many were pushed out because of religious grounds?"

The court granted three weeks to the petitioner to provide more data on the issue before considering the relief sought by it.

‘Haryana faces problem of illegal migrants also’ - The Times of India

...we must ask pakistan army for the 'parasite eradication' formula they used on 'east pakistanis' in 1971...
..The world ..Saudis , Italians too would need them in very near future.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom