What's new

Indians Stop blaming bangladeshis for your Policy failure.

Majority of Bangladeshi's can understand Hindi/Urdu because they watch Bollywood movies.The Bangladeshi elite and upper middle class is more tilted towards India then the common people on the road because they usually have a family member who studied in Darjeeling,Dalhousie,Mussoorie or Shimla.

I never interacted much with them or seen any Bangladeshis where I live, so I don't know. They are not our neighbors. What you wrote above reminds me of love-hate relationship between Pakistanis and Afghans. They openly bash Pakistanis and Pakistan on forums, but in real life many love to hang out with Pakistanis as majority have spent their time in different parts of Pakistan and have developed emotional attachment with Pakistan. Many younger generation of Afghans only know how Pakistan looks like and never been to Afghanistan all their lives.

chacchi will now get few thanks from BD and Pakistanis now..her own people.

I don't think that she will get any thanks for bangladeshis because according to her, there are illegal bangladeshis everywhere in India but according to bangladeshis there are no illegal bangladeshis in India. Thanking her will be bad for their propaganda.

^^ In real life Afghans act like dogs. Give a bit of money they will folow you around like you have a bone. But don't let them get in your car, the Afghans are annoying as hell when they do that. I personally think they should be deported back to their own country.

Jello i request you to edit your post! It is racist! Afghans are like Dogs?? are you even civilized??

So why do you hate INDIA?

Thats it? What happened to the Hindu population?
1 crore is 10% of the total population!! Nothing happened to them, they are all here

Jello i request you to edit your post! It is racist! Afghans are like Dogs?? are you even civilized??

i agree with ya :angry:

1 crore is 10% of the total population!! Nothing happened to them, they are all here

they r far more happier than indian muslims if u ask me

Yea, I have noticed that too. I think one of the main reasons might be that they can't/speak understand Urdu/Hindi?

Yes majority dislike Pakistanis, and they hate Indians too. As one of the Pakistani member summed up the Bangladeshi attitude towards Indians/Pakistanis "Bangladeshis acts like angry young kids, always shouting really hard to seek attention."

Don't mind it, but I think you guyz should have given your own separate country at the time of partition as you hardly share much with Pakistanis except religion. In that way, there would be no bad blood/blood shed between us. You are 2000 miles away from us and sooner or later that part would have separated.

Nice logic to hide failure of pakistani leaders!! Whatever floats your boat!!!

Majority of Bangladeshi's can understand Hindi/Urdu because they watch Bollywood movies.The Bangladeshi elite and upper middle class is more tilted towards India then the common people on the road because they usually have a family member who studied in Darjeeling,Dalhousie,Mussoorie or Shimla.

You seems to have penguin brains or down right ignorant clown making a joke out of himself. The
upper middle class kids goes to US, malaysia, UK, Australia and EU for studies you moron. Why the
hell would any one spend money on a garbage dump like Indian and her Uni when they can afford better education here. First give enough space for your own students before spouting rubbish.

Bangladeshis don't give a flying rats a$$ about what some brainwashed ignorant Indians think or blame. A completely unnecessary thread.

There are no Illegal Bangladeshis in India. Propaganda by chankya deceptionist saffron clowns doesn't count. :coffee:

Bangladeshis don't give a flying rats a$$ about what some brainwashed ignorant Indians think or blame. A completely unnecessary thread.

There are no Illegal Bangladeshis in India. Propaganda by chankya deceptionist saffron clowns doesn't count. :coffee:

Pakistan says terrorist Dawood is not hidding in their country...

Back
Top Bottom