What's new

Indians Stop blaming bangladeshis for your Policy failure.

Stop blaming BD people and country for the policy failure of indian govt and its people.Today you go from Kashmir to kanyakumari you will find bangladeshis employed by same indian public in fields on construction site as house maids housekeepers etc..why coz high increase in labour cost and bangladeshis are ready to work on lower labour costs.Just like indians do in west and usa.When there is dearth of low cost cheap labours there will always be migrant labour to fill up the void.So why cry foul ..You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Four decades india is allowing nepalis into india even knowing most of terrorist drug/fake currencies enter india via nepal route but there is no visa restriction on them Why coz they are hindu hence can be allowed but not the bangala deshis coz they are muslims.

How about if west start deporting all illegal indians from their country or the ones in gulf.Have you seen the outrage among indian when outsourcing issues are raised in usa. so y you blame BDs for the the policy failure to which every indian is responsible coz they want cheap labour.

We always blamed Kongres and Like minded parties. We never blamed Bangladesh govt. We don't have any bad feeling with Bangladesh and ppl living in Bangladesh.

please tell me that you are being sarcastic...
He is not being sarcastic ;).. he is serious ;) After all he is Sikh, and their loyalties keep on changing.. just like Harjit Khosa ;) Am I right Prism ? :D :partay:

but it looks like Bangladeshi members on PDF still bite you whether u r nice with them or not. Oh By the way I forgot u r sandwiched on all four sides by enemies, not just two! .. top = china, west = Pakistan, south = sri lanka and east = bangladesh. :yahoo:

Tiger comes alone...ek tha tiger.;)

Bangladesh is to India, what Afghanistan is to Pakistan.

Interesting. :coffee:

1)There are millions of Bd's and our of dem even 0.00001 % are not on pdf :lol: and few of dem are false flaggers.
i can give u names of few who are more pakistani den BD's :lol:

2)i was just kidding :)...its none of my concern to get ur gender.I hv concern with ur post only :).

Who is False Flagger Bangladeshi?? Say his name and Hand me the Gun!! Gonna kill him!!

Bangladesh is to India, what Afghanistan is to Pakistan.

Interesting. :coffee:

nope!!

Pakistan = Afghanistan = Muslim

Bangladesh =/= India ((Hindu Muslim clash))

someone said .001% PDF members hate them, Rest of Bangladeshis like them which is not true!! Common Bangladeshis dont like them just because of their religion (sad but true). You may ask who supported Indians in Dhaka against Pakistan cricket match?? Hindus actually!! We have 1 crore Hindus!!

Hes talking about me...bhai ko marai ga kiyaaa ? :cry:

I'm a Bangladeshi at heart ! :tup:

pehle se doubt tha!!
boomboom.gif

pehle se doubt tha!!
boomboom.gif

Yaar waisee on a serious note : The few talk-shows and travel logs of Pakistanis who traveled to Bangladesh I've seen it appeared that you guys by and large not only despise us but out-right 'hate' us ! The only BD that I've ever met who was somewhat nice to me are either here on PDF or a Tablighi Jammat member I met here in Lahore once. Whats the ground realities here ? I can't accept that assertions leveled against us about '71 but if we apologize...would it make it better ?

Yaar waisee on a serious note : The few talk-shows and travel logs of Pakistanis who traveled to Bangladesh I've seen it appeared that you guys by and large not only despise us but out-right 'hate' us ! The only BD that I've ever met who was somewhat nice to me are either here on PDF or a Tablighi Jammat member I met here in Lahore once. Whats the ground realities here ? I can't accept that assertions leveled against us about '71 but if we apologize...would it make it better ?

For all the 'friendship' that goes between Pakistanis and Bangladeshis on PDF, I can say that I have rarely seen friendship between a Pakistanis and Bangladeshi in real life, especially in London where you find scores of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

But for all the enmity that goes between Pakistanis and Indians, I have seen Pakistanis and Indians getting really well together here.

Stop blaming BD people and country for the policy failure of indian govt and its people.Today you go from Kashmir to kanyakumari you will find bangladeshis employed by same indian public in fields on construction site as house maids housekeepers etc..why coz high increase in labour cost and bangladeshis are ready to work on lower labour costs.Just like indians do in west and usa.When there is dearth of low cost cheap labours there will always be migrant labour to fill up the void.So why cry foul ..You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Four decades india is allowing nepalis into india even knowing most of terrorist drug/fake currencies enter india via nepal route but there is no visa restriction on them Why coz they are hindu hence can be allowed but not the bangala deshis coz they are muslims.

How about if west start deporting all illegal indians from their country or the ones in gulf.Have you seen the outrage among indian when outsourcing issues are raised in usa. so y you blame BDs for the the policy failure to which every indian is responsible coz they want cheap labour.
You are kidding yourself on three counts.
1. You have to first provide sources on where India blamed BD or Bangladeshis. If you see any articles in Indian media, they blame the state and governments chiefly for their policies. They don't accuse BD or Bangladeshis for the mess. Even news hosts like Arnab Goswai(the guys who hosts 'NEWHOUR DEBATE' on Times Now, and who I think can be a major d*ck) were careful with their words. They question why successive governments did not enforce the law(of not allowing aliens who entered India after the cutoff of 1971) in the case of NE.
2. India allows Nepalis into India not because they are hindu. But because they were practically a part of India for a long time. A large number of Nepalis were eligible for even British citizenship(! now shove your face in some facts) decades after independence. Ideally all South Asia should be having a visa system like that of India and Nepal. FYI Bhutan is a Buddhist majority country. Still we have the same policy with them. Btw up until some five years ago, Bhutan hosted the largest number of insurgents against India in the North East after Bangladesh. Yet we had the same visa policy.
3. If West starts deporting all illegal Indian immigrants, Indians won't give a hoot. Because most of Indians there migrate legally. People who get deported simply accept their fate. What else can they do?

I don't understand from where you find this incontrollable urge to get into the blanket with Bangladeshis. They don't need your snobbish love as you will hear from them yourself.

Just a curiosity question.

What do Bangladeshis think of Pakistan?

Has 1971 been forgiven by most Bangladeshis or do they still harbor a grudge against Pakistan?

lolls kill all the bangladeshis and throw their bodies in their land. Failed nation now bothering India. India should overrun this country and turn them into official labourers for India. They are good for nothing except working at some construction sites.

He is not being sarcastic .. he is serious After all he is Sikh, and their loyalties keep on changing.. just like Harjit Khosa ;) Am I right Prism ? :D :partay:

no... :enjoy:

now i will shoot harjit khosa :sniper: if u name her once more :rofl:,i m dne from dat name :rolleyes:
and u will hav to change loyality,dont expect from me :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom