What's new

Indians Stop blaming bangladeshis for your Policy failure.

yeah they are cute and make very loyal servants.. I had 2 afghan servants back in Pakistan - Durrana Nejat and Aryana Safi... cute and hard working girls.. No one minds blue eyed blonde haired loyal servants.. better than Banglas. ;)

Glad you liked them. However, we have it the other way around with Bangladeshis here. They have become a menace in Assam, WB and Meghalaya, and you had everything to see just a week ago what happened.

They just keep coming through porous borders. I was shocked to find so many of them in Delhi. They claimed to be from Kolkata but their Bengali is certainly not the Bengali that is spoken by Indian Bengalis. I pressed a couple of guys and they revealed that they are from Bangladesh.

Why I gave this example, is that they are here because the government has held the country for ransom.

yeah they are cute and make very loyal servants.. I had 2 afghan servants back in Pakistan - Durrana Nejat and Aryana Safi... cute and hard working girls.. No one minds blue eyed blonde haired loyal servants.. better than Banglas. ;)

I can definitely see why you guys lost Bangladesh though...

You confused Afghanistan with Sweden, but a person with your intellectual level, nothing better can be expected I guess :hang2:

i think you haven't seen Afghans in real life, have you? If you would have, you would never make such comment. But we r going off topic. And don't boast too much of the intellectual levels of ppl when arguing on an internet forum as the famous sayings goes.. Arguing on internet forums is like taking part in special Olympics, even if u win, u r still retarded.

Post of Jini shows one thing very clear.

Their rulers or generals had same p.o.v w.r.t Bangladeshis and this boy or gal hav same attitude towards Bd's

Catching my point? ;)

For bold part..

i know u cant mind dem :rofl: ;)

Well at point,

i wanted to say dat watever mess in your country is arriving,its all coming from that blue eyed country :smitten:
agree or not ;)

I don't know about that.. but yeah u will find Afghan refugees everywhere, 3 million Afghans have penetrated all over Pakistan. However, for the sake of humanity I never treated them bad.

However, as soon as u feed them, they start to talk about Durend line ;), so it is better to keep them half starved hehe. just kidding.

Post of Jini shows one thing very clear.

Their rulers or generals had same p.o.v w.r.t Bangladeshis and this boy or gal hav same attitude towards Bd's

Catching my point? ;)

samajh nai aayi teri gal.

I don't know about that.. but yeah u will find Afghan refugees everywhere, 3 million Afghans have penetrated all over Pakistan. However, for the sake of humanity I never treated them bad.

However, as soon as u feed them, they start to talk about Durend line ;), so it is better to keep them half starved hehe. just kidding.

samajh nai aayi teri gal.

1)Keep them half starved...i dont mind and now u ppl are sandwiched b/w two enemies.
if you feed them,they will bite you and if dont,they still bite you.. :D

2)i was saying that ur rulers too had same mindset wrt Bd's which u have towards dem... :)

its an old saying that "when in rome,do as the romans do......."so when bangladeshi immigrants are living here in our land and getting good job opportunities, they must learn to respect and live peacefully and stop spreading their sh!t around as if they own this country...do it in your own country,not any foreign land:angry:

I agree with OP, Indian vote bank mongering politicians & our policies are the reason for illegal immigration problems, B'deshis are just flooding here in hope of good future they have less blame than our policy makers for the mess they create here.

It seems included in indian constitution to blame others for all ur own failures...

Yes the only intelligent Pakistani I see :lol: ... U got it Right.
Its in our constitution just like Terrorism funding & Training, fetching economic aids from west is your constitutional policy. :cheesy:

1)Keep them half starved...i dont mind and now u ppl are sandwiched b/w two enemies.
if you feed them,they will bite you and if dont,they still bite you.. :D

Same can be said about India too... and now u ppl are sandwiched b/w two enemies (Pakistan and Bangladesh). if you feed them (Banglas),they will bite you and if dont,they still bite you.. :D

2)i was saying that ur rulers too had same mindset wrt Bd's which u have towards dem... :)

and Indians love Bangladeshis? it is apparent ;)

Also stop calling me he/she. You alter ego angeldust already got banned for making personal attacks like he/she.

Same can be said about India too... and now u ppl are sandwiched b/w two enemies (Pakistan and Bangladesh). if you feed them (Banglas),they will bite you and if dont,they still bite you.. :D

and Indians love Bangladeshis? it is apparent ;)

Also stop calling me he/she. You alter ego angeldust already got banned for making personal attacks like he/she.

1)No ...India have stopped taking pakistan seriously :D and Bd was never an enemy but a prob of illegal migration which our politicians have done...

2)How do i knw u r he/she?
and we dont hate Bd's,we hate the illegals in country which can be even frm pakistan in our territory or frm A-stan..or anybody.
Although,Bd have helped us in catching and controlling millitancy in NE region.

80,000 Bangladeshis go missing in 3 years

Over 80,000 Bangladeshi nationals who entered the country with valid documents have disappeared during the last three years in India.

ast year some 21274 Bangladeshi nationals disappeared without a trace. The highest number of 32,644 Bangladeshis had gone traceless in 2009, though the figure came down to 28,667 the next year.

According to Home Ministry’s record, 67,945 foreign nationals hailing from different countries have disappeared in India, but the highest number belongs to Bangladesh followed by nationals of Afghanistan.
The Assam Tribune Online

Court raps govt over illegal Bangladeshi migrants

While the genuine citizens of this country continue to suffer in abject poverty, what is it that prevents a firm, resolute, intense government action against these three crores Bangladeshi nationals illegally staying in India, enjoying all benefits which are otherwise the entitlements of citizens," said Additional Sessions Judge (ASJ) Kamini Lau.

"It is this lack of concerted governmental/administrative action which has compelled the courts of law to step in," she added.

The court sentenced Bangladeshi national Jahangir to life term and Mohammed Karim to 10 years of rigorous imprisonment and also imposed a fine of Rs 20,000 on each of the duo.

The judge said a large number of crimes have come to light where Bangladeshi nationals were involved in heinous offences such as robberies, dacoities, murder and rape.

India Should Bangladeshi Citizens and shoot n sight order should be for them.... they r getting messed and added to poverty

1)No ...India have stopped taking pakistan seriously :D and Bd was never an enemy but a prob of illegal migration which our politicians have done...

but it looks like Bangladeshi members on PDF still bite you whether u r nice with them or not. Oh By the way I forgot u r sandwiched on all four sides by enemies, not just two! .. top = china, west = Pakistan, south = sri lanka and east = bangladesh. :yahoo:

2)How do i knw u r he/she?

I don't know either, u r the one who said I am either boy or girl. and why do u care anywayz.

but it looks like Bangladeshi members on PDF still bite you whether u r nice with them or not. Oh By the way I forgot u r sandwiched on all four sides by enemied.. top = china, west = Pakistan, south = sri lanka and east = bangladesh. :yahoo:

I don't know either, u r the one who said I am either boy or girl. and why do u care anywayz.

1)There are millions of Bd's and our of dem even 0.00001 % are not on pdf :lol: and few of dem are false flaggers.
i can give u names of few who are more pakistani den BD's :lol:

2)i was just kidding :)...its none of my concern to get ur gender.I hv concern with ur post only :).

1)There are millions of Bd's and our of dem even 0.00001 % are not on pdf :lol: and few of dem are false flaggers.
i can give u names of few who are more pakistani den BD's :lol:

no one cares about Banglas... I am glad you love them and they love you... Good for you guyz ;) India-Bangla friendship forever!

no one cares about Banglas... I am glad you love them and they love you... Good for you guyz ;) India-Bangla friendship forever!

i love every body unless until they are not a threat to our stability ;)
so.....;) especially aap ke liye darwajey khulley hai :D :smitten:

:enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom