What's new

Indians still copying Pakistani songs and selling as their own

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Copied version:

Original:

Worst thing is they don't even give credit, making their own avaam ullu that they have talented composers :P

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember a user (i think Omar1984) shared a video of songs...... It had 6 parts if i am not wrong showing the clips of many indian songs copied from Pakistanis.

This song kadi te hass bol we has been sang by many singers......... but the root goes back to Shaukat Ali Khan indeed

Copied version:

Original version:

It's not like they are singing covers, they are selling them as their original IPR :D

If what you are saying is true can't they sue them for Copyright infringement.

Copied Version:

Original version:

Come on give bollywood some credit..if they didnt copied it..these songs are not going to be popular :tongue: ..BTW what are you doing with hearing Hindi songs Asim?? :eek: didnt you hear Indian music and cinemas spoiling Pakistani culture and religion :devil:

I am not going to take sides here. It is true that in recent films Indians are copying lots of Pakistani songs.. but in older Pakistani films... Pakistanis have copied lots of Indian songs and tunes too.. It goes both ways. The first plagiarized song Pakistanis copied from Indian film was "Na yeh chand hoga" from film Shart (1954)

Original song was sung by Geeta Dutt and Hemant Kumar and the plagiarized song was sung by Kausar Parveen and Pukhraj Pappo.

You can listen both versions on youtube :-

Original from Indian film Shart (1954)

Copied Pakistani version from Sassi (1954)

This practice has been going on for decades and many tried without any luck. In fact before the internet age this was going on a lot since there wasn't much interaction between the people so Indians never found out the truth.

Anu Malik pretty much only copied all his earlier songs.

If that was the case... there are hundreds of songs and tunes on both sides of the border waiting to be sued for copyright infringement.. :cheesy::rofl::rofl:

Come on give bollywood some credit..if they didnt copied it..these songs are not going to be popular :tongue: ..BTW what are you doing with hearing Hindi songs Asim?? :eek: didnt you hear Indian music and cinemas spoiling Pakistani culture and religion :devil:
Lol I got no aversion to Hindi Cinema due to any of those reasons. My patriotism is not film deep. I only don't watch Hindi cinema due to the lack of quality in recent times. Whenever something really good, is recommended I do watch it which is mostly just comedy movies like Munna Bhai, Three Idiots, Hera Pheri.

acutually if you research Pakistani movies have for long copied Indian songs also. It goes both ways, bollywood just tends to get more exposure thats why we have all these videos on Youtube.

If that was the case... there are hundreds of songs and tunes on both sides of the border waiting to be sued for copyright infringement.. :cheesy::rofl::rofl:

Well if they start to sue then it will be a good for the Lawyers.I myself want them to do that since my father is a lawyer it'll be good for the business.:azn::devil:

Copied Version:

Original:

Lagta hai Indians have recently been introduced to Abrar ul Haq and considering the number of good songs he has they'll copy everything of his :D

Abrar refused to go to India to do any concert, he didn't give any reason. So he had been shielded from India's copycats for all this while. I think Junoon is being protected by Indian labels who have exclusive rights to sell their songs in India so they can sue them on Junoon's behalf.

Back
Top Bottom