What's new

Indians shocked at team's crash out of T20 cric tournament

As a matter of fact, Indians very much deserve the fate they met. Indian cricket over the years has been reduced to a sickening display of over projected and over rated "heroes" who are actually being controlled by match fixing mafias and third rate bookies.

Buddy i live in Pakistan & i know more about Pakistanis, we enjoy even more when Pakistan beat Australia so we consider a win more important then any perticular country which is not the case with india.......& abt the corruption in WC held in india not only Pakistani experts said tht even whole world think in the smae way.......
& stil the whole Pak-India matches stats are in Pakistan's favor soo even Pakistanis dont even care weather we are special for someone or not but in general even Pakistani media consider victory or defeat with india as normal.......but we care more abt the tournaments

1) When india wins,why corruption charges are raised?

I saw,and i can show u hundred of comments of paksitanis who were saying that indo pak match was fixed and why indo Auz match was not fixed when india got defeated?

why paksitani matches are not fixed,why indians only?

its ur biased mind who is not ready to accept and same goes with other paksitanis..

2) Yes u care...Few of them were posting that defeat by india hurted more than any team and its much worst then any defeat ... :D

i can even show u ..do u want?

As a matter of fact, Indians very much deserve the fate they met. Indian cricket over the years has been reduced to a sickening display of over projected and over rated "heroes" who are actually being controlled by match fixing mafias and third rate bookies.

In last years,only paksitani cricketers are coming as match fixers :lol: and one of them was commenting on a show called 11th hour :D ;)

and by one defeat,you thought india deserved blah blah ..:lol:

dimaag kahan rakh ke aate ho janab :)

As a matter of fact the Indians very much deserve the fate they met. Over the years, the Indian cricket has been reduced to a sickening display of over projected and over rated "heroes" who are actually playing in the hand of match fixing Mafias and third rate bookies. Eat your heart out you Bunias....

hard luck for indian team .but india current scenario is 2nd rank team in icc world ranking despite play very less international t-20 matches compare to other countries .

528580_457475624296444_541542470_n.jpg

I agree..Pakistan cricket team and players should be the role model for discipline for the entire cricket playing nations :lol:

LOOOOOOOOOOL

This is amazing.
Everyone knows that India is a Supa Dupa Pawa in every single field.
And there is not way India can fail at anything.
But if they did fail it will always be ISIs fault!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

India has their own space rockets, their own satellites, their own SU30MKI, their own 126 Rafael, their own Tejas, their supa powa economy, wealth and riches beyond what any Pakistani can imagine, but how come india can't reach the final ??? must be an ISI consipracy.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Now no need to get Red. U were supporting ur team which is patriotic thing we did the same thing against Aussies .

And yes we supported South African team bcoz their win was in out interest. They did achieved first milestone crossing 121 but at the end they trolled India Big time by losing the match by 1 run.

Yesterday was a great day for cricket. All teams performed well Aussies. Pakistanis, Indians and South Africans.

I would say India and SA match was also exciting because there was a match within a match It was like they SA first want to chase 121 and then the total victory. A great match.

Air India ki parwazZ columbo se Mumbai jane ko tayaar ha ....
MusafirOon se guzZarish ha k rona dhoOna band krain Or khamoshie se beth jayin .... ;-) !!

250421_10151197608659243_39727152_n.jpg

75648_285897811521449_576749727_n.jpg

nice one. I like Anar Kali, Mumbai Chali. Anar Kali should move from Mumbai, KIUN KAY WAHAN PAR BHI ATAK WADI AA GAYE HAIN.:chilli:

i was shocked to hear Gavasker on NDTV yesterday saying or hinted that

Australia gave away match and wicket. It was shocking too see some of shoots they played etc etc. once a looser alawys a looser

Last edited by a moderator:
The article is written by a pakistani blogger zaheerul hasan(defence.pk member)..Btw Where is Indians blaming ISI..?On the other hand i have seen and pakistani media pesonalities blaming RAW for match fixing scandal and WC defeat of pakistan.

66539_121132304703772_848404562_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom