What's new

Indians shocked at team's crash out of T20 cric tournament

Congrats Pakistan for semifinal berth :yahoo:

Looks like Aussies hit two birds with one stone by losing to Pakistan :devil:

Beating pakistan is what a common man in India wants...its bigger than the world cup for them.period. I am sure its the same for Pakistanis..thus no one is shocked here..in fact there is nothing about being being shocked.....if you say Indians are shocked for crashing out of the tournament then..I am sure you would also have to say that Pakistanis get a heart attack for losing to India.

actually for indians beating Pakistan is the world cup win for them, but its not the case with Pakistan common people in Pakistan dont care weather we won or loss from india but they want Pakistan to win the tournament i guess thts the reason india always beat Pakistan but still Pakistan go ahead india in every tournament, Pakistan is special and important for india but Pakistanis in general dont consider india very important.

Congrats Pakistan for semifinal berth :yahoo:

Looks like Aussies hit two birds with one stone by losing to Pakistan :devil:

Had India won the match against Ozs that very intrigue of Ozs would have gone to the hell.

Just think about it, na rehta bans aur na bajtti bansuri!

Well played TI, all the best for future endeavors.

somebody's shairee.. (fun intended)

Jo maza india ki haar me,
Na ishq me na pyar me
Na motor me na car me
Na dil me na dildar me
Na ghr me na bazar me
Na bagh me na bahar me
Na 7 samander par me
Na aam me na anar me
Na chatni me na achar me
Na hichki me na dakar me
Na tape me na v.c.r me
Na sur me na taal me
Na payal me na jhankar me
Jo maxa india ki haaaaar me. :D

actually for indians beating Pakistan is the world cup win for them, but its not the case with Pakistan common people in Pakistan dont care weather we won or loss from india but they want Pakistan to win the tournament i guess thts the reason india always beat Pakistan but still Pakistan go ahead india in every tournament, Pakistan is special and important for india but Pakistanis in general dont consider india very important.

Nopes. You are so wrong here mate..soooo wrong.

first fopr the bolded part.

Pakista is not special for India..its abvious that Pakistan is considered an enemy state just like India is considered an enemy state by common people of both the countries ..thus its a metter of pride for both of them to win the match against the other. Thats why Its important..remove the word special...especially because now India used to beating Pakistan in these tournamnets...and isnt considered a threat anymore...as it was earlier.Also if you just go back to the first page of this thread..you will see Pakistan experts crying in that video that final match was fixed which India won..shows that they cant digest the fact that India won the tournament..and pakistan crahsed out after losing to India.

Moreover your first line that Pakistanis in general dont care about losing to India..thats so very wrong ....a loss to India is always the worst for them and a win against India is always special to them....same as its with Indians..you just cant hide it mate..its been like that for years..and will remai like that as much as you want to show you care less.:agree:

BTW also see the funny shayari by a pakistan fan in the post above this....and try to accept the picture..(which aparently is same in bothe countries ;))

^I feel so sad for you
somebody's shairee.. (fun intended)

Na ishq me na pyar me
Na motor me na car me
Na dil me na dildar me
Na ghr me na bazar me
Na bagh me na bahar me
Na 7 samander par me
Na aam me na anar me
Na chatni me na achar me
Na hichki me na dakar me
Na tape me na v.c.r me
Na sur me na taal me
Na payal me na jhankar me
Jo maxa india ki haaaaar me. :D

Dude who stopped ya guys from restricting Proteas to 121, you had a fair chance to modulate your NRR but you failed, blame your team instead of coming up with this BS. Had ya guys put good total on the board you would have been through to semis. Its not about depending on others win or defeat, we won 4 out of 5, same is the case with you. Its just the better RR that took us to semis, now tell me whats the big deal in it?

Thread TITLE is changed now, Sir. My reply was befitting to the previous Title & its intent.

And 100% agreed with all points you mentioned, its purely poor performance of our batsmens to put up decent score.

Pakistan played very well yesterday it deserved a proud walk to semis.

No T20 semi yet for India since IPL ! And
Congratulation to team Pakistan on to be the First
team making all 4 T20WC semis !

Cricket is just a game. Getting knocked out of a tournament in any sport should not matter, really. The real tournament is the "GAME OF LIFE," where losing should not be tolerated, and it seems that India is well on its way to secure itself a place among the winners in this tournament.

Having said this, I hope India starts to concentrate on other games such as football, tennis, badminton etc. where there is abundant talent available.

Nopes. You are so wrong here mate..soooo wrong.

first fopr the bolded part.

Pakista is not special for India..its abvious that Pakistan is considered an enemy state just like India is considered an enemy state by common people of both the countries ..thus its a metter of pride for both of them to win the match against the other. Thats why Its important..remove the word special...especially because now India used to beating Pakistan in these tournamnets...and isnt considered a threat anymore...as it was earlier.Also if you just go back to the first page of this thread..you will see Pakistan experts crying in that video that final match was fixed which India won..shows that they cant digest the fact that India won the tournament..and pakistan crahsed out after losing to India.

Moreover your first line that Pakistanis in general dont care about losing to India..thats so very wrong ....a loss to India is always the worst for them and a win against India is always special to them....same as its with Indians..you just cant hide it mate..its been like that for years..and will remai like that as much as you want to show you care less.:agree:

BTW also see the funny shayari by a pakistan fan in the post above this....and try to accept the picture..(which aparently is same in bothe countries ;))

Buddy i live in Pakistan & i know more about Pakistanis, we enjoy even more when Pakistan beat Australia so we consider a win more important then any perticular country which is not the case with india.......& abt the corruption in WC held in india not only Pakistani experts said tht even whole world think in the smae way.......
& stil the whole Pak-India matches stats are in Pakistan's favor soo even Pakistanis dont even care weather we are special for someone or not but in general even Pakistani media consider victory or defeat with india as normal.......but we care more abt the tournaments

ISI Defeated Indian Cricket Team in T20 Cricket Tournament 2012 -hahahahaha, poor Indian

India beat South Africa by one run Tuesday but still crashed out of the World Twenty20 as Pakistan went through to the semi-finals by virtue of a higher run rate. Pakistan will meet host Sri Lanka in the first semi-final in Colombo on Thursday while Australia, who went through on run rate despite losing to Pakistan, will play West Indies on Friday.

Indian witnessing the match in the stadium went into shock and started weeping. Interestingly, since last night, the whole Indian media is thrashing out their Cricket Team due to her poorest performance. In fact attraction of playing in Indian Premier League and earning money through gambling has brought down the performance of Indian Cricket Team. Some Indian media segments as their routine practice are also alleging ISI involvement in South African scoring of more than 122 runs.

Read more:
India Lost: Pakistan Reached into T-20 Semi Final | Pakistan News - Pakistan Views - Zameer36 Global Issues & World Politics

We all wish you luck since you are representing Indian subcontinent. We are not happy with the final result but we will be last to cast aspersions on others for our failure. We know our weakness is in bowling and attack but we prevailed and won against better team like yours. So, I am not fully disappointed with our team.

Buddy i live in Pakistan & i know more about Pakistanis, we enjoy even more when Pakistan beat Australia so we consider a win more important then any perticular country which is not the case with india

You definitely more about Pakistan mate...but there are few things which cant be hidden..anyways..all i can say is that..we can see and we can read...what you are writing is a different thing than what we've been seeing and reading and also hearing.....I prefer to belive those other sources than what you are writing as my mind clearly tells me what you are writng is wrong.

.......& abt the corruption in WC held in india not only Pakistani experts said tht even whole world think in the smae way.......
& stil the whole Pak-India matches stats are in Pakistan's favor soo even Pakistanis dont even care weather we are special for someone or not but in general even Pakistani media consider victory or defeat with india as normal.......but we care more abt the tournaments

well, I cant help in what you think...if you think India - sri Lanka match was fixed then its your thought..I dont know what makes you think that ....all I can say is that, if India can beat australia and pakistan in q/f and s/f thenit can defnitely beat Sri Lanka in the finals...may be then the expert in that video would agree even Paksiatni players were fixed..but then Pakistani players didnt play in IPL. so I leave that wierd logic to that expert himself who thinks it was fixed. About the rest of the world which thinks that...I reject your claim...please prove it to me who apart from Pakistani and few (BD members on this forum ofcourse :D) say that match was fixed...iof you cant then please take your claim back that the whole wolrd thinks that match was fixed.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom