What's new

Indians-RAW laughing all the way to the bank

As per the great and honest Indian general Mankeshaw, India prepared 60,000 insurgents into a neighboring country.
What should we call the Indian army then? As per your very definition off course.

Thank you

I don't think any indians are trained/brainwashed as insurgent to fight for Indian army in neighboring countries. We helped mukti bahini, tamil tigers. You know that it is different for pakistan.

everyone is only watching you make a spectacle of yourself (like the kid in your pic). you are just dong the bandar dance and we are just watching you make yourself naked

thanks for holding up the poster to describe yourself. caution heeded.

And who might you be?

37456703591338752308.jpeg

Feel free to ignore.

But do not use 5 letter words. They just show one's birth and upbringing in a ganda-Nullah.

Coming back to OP, Which of the points you agree or disagree. Let's keep this discussion sober and respectful.

When countries go to war (hot or cold), each of them have some strengths and some weakness.

The whole idea is that as Pakistanis we must realize where India is strong and where it is weak. We can't just keep on relying on knee-jerk reaction.

Thank you.

I have removed the ignore to read your post. I will go back to ignoring you.

You are giving credit where it is not due. Giving credit to an arbitrary entity does not make you sound any more educated to me than a religious zealot.

It is like saying that since Pakistan has pushed, Newton has won by pushing back in equal force. To even a semi-educated person this argument does not hold weight. I am not attacking you, but I encourage you to think about this. Anyways, I am on my way out of here. I can counter your claims on this thread with much evidence, but there is no point. I still consider you more educated than myself, but your approach is completely off. I will ignore you now, but take care.

Regards.

As per the great and honest Indian general Mankeshaw, India prepared 60,000 insurgents into a neighboring country.
What should we call the Indian army then? As per your very definition off course.

Thank you

that's what Pakistan's Board of Education prepares to brainwash youngsters and hide a lie. it was Pakistan who declared war on India by crossing IB. Till then there was no Indian involvement.

Do not want to discuss 71 .

I have removed the ignore to read your post. I will go back to ignoring you.

You are giving credit where it is not due. Giving credit to an arbitrary entity does not make you sound any more educated to me than a religious zealot.

It is like saying that since Pakistan has pushed, Newton has won by pushing back in equal force. To even a semi-educated person this argument does not hold weight. I am not attacking you, but I encourage you to think about this. Anyways, I am on my way out of here. I can counter your claims on this thread with much evidence, but there is no point. I still consider you more educated than myself, but your approach is completely off. I will ignore you now, but take care.

Regards.
Okay fine.. there are no problems in pakistan.. because the one problem that you had has moved to america

that's what Pakistan's Board of Education prepares to brainwash youngsters and hide a lie. it was Pakistan who declared war on India by crossing IB. Till then there was no Indian involvement.

Do not want to discuss 71 .

FYI! there is no such thing as Pakistan's Board of education. Education boards are all on district/city level.

However if there was such as a thing called Pak BOE, one would wish it was smart enough to teach about real history of the region. It would include interviews of a Great General Manekshaw, and enemy general, who commanded his army to destroy our beloved country.

No Siree Bob, Pakistani educators have their heads stuck in the Islamism's deep sink hole.

Only a true historian of fauj such as yours truly would call an enemy general as a Great General. Why? Because this is the only way one can learn from his her defeat.

Thus for your ignorance on this matter, perhaps you should blame Indian education system who never accepted their own Great General's statement that Many Indians were trained as insurgents.

Thank you.

FYI! there is no such thing as Pakistan's Board of education. Education boards are all on district/city level.

However if there was such as a thing called Pak BOE, one would wish it was smart enough to teach about real history of the region. It would include interviews of a Great General Manekshaw, and enemy general, who commanded his army to destroy our beloved country.

No Siree Bob, Pakistani educators have their heads stuck in the Islamism's deep sink hole.

Only a true historian of fauj such as yours truly would call an enemy general as a Great General. Why? Because this is the only way one can learn from his her defeat.

Thus for your ignorance on this matter, perhaps you should blame Indian education system who never accepted their own Great General's statement that Many Indians were trained as insurgents.

Thank you.

I agree with you there is no such specific "board of education" name!! But Federal Board of Intermediate and secondary education, is a board of education.

Let us not go into 71 discussion it will end up into troll. But after 65, result of 71 became necessary, because Pakistan's intentions could not be trusted any further. You have to agree on this.

I have posted numbers of attacks where Pakistan Intel. is directly or indirectly involved, LeT is banned due to some reason, but under cover it still operates. and some fools try to bring ridiculous arguments.

Posts above indicate that Indians are gaandus. Say what you will, but I'm sure even Indians with a bit of common sense are embarrassed of the posters above.

I can respond in kind, but I am honestly trying to get past the pettiness.

post reported moron

I last heard that there is dam called 'kalabbagh' to be built. Thanks to you guys, billions of dollars are given to say no.

Kalabagh..?

Ask your Sindhis, Mohajirs and Pathans to allow it. Unless you think India controls all these groups too....:lol:

Posts above indicate that Indians are gaandus. Say what you will, but I'm sure even Indians with a bit of common sense are embarrassed of the posters above.

I can respond in kind, but I am honestly trying to get past the pettiness.
what will say about ur post moron...pakistani must b feeling proud among themselves ryt.

post reported...

Islamists in Pakistan are the biggest supporters of RAW not by faith off course but through their actions. Just think of it. Taliban have killed more Pakistani soldiers and officers that Indian could not in 2 major wars and several minor ones. And yet, Islamsits enjoy wide spread support in Pakistan across all different sections of our society.

Often one reads of why India cannot attack Pak etc.

The fact is wht should it ? The lines above combined with some superb ' shooting one's self in the foot" by Pak army / ISI/ politicians & fundamentalists is doing more good than any attacks can.

we are not responsible for what is happening with Pakistan

Pakistan is suffering because they are fighting WOT due to US pressure which has turned TTP against pakistan and hence they carry out several terrorist attacks in Pakistan

this can be called as assets turned liabilities

as Atal bihari Vajpai said " dusre ke ghar aag lagane ka jo sapana sada apne ghar khara hota hai."

Fauji- you are giving credit where its not due-
Indians themselves seldom hear news about their RAW- and you put them on top of the mountain-

Whats the source of your BS OP?-
How you come to that conclusion?-

What RAW has done is to make our strength into our weakness by turning some (or perhaps many) of our guns from India towards America. RAW knows we can amply defend ourselves against an enemy (aka India) that is 10 times bigger than us, but we certainly face utter destruction against our newly perceived enemy that is 1000 times stronger militarily (aka America). Isn’t this the work of a genius or perhaps our own utter stupidity or may be a combination of both.

This post reitarte an idea that 911 was planted by RAW- Utter Non-sense-
Afghanistan?-
The Talibans?-
Haqqanis?-
OBL?
Waziristan-
These are the entities that has made us come face to face with against USA-

The op is mostly right, India are leaping ahead in many ways, and Pakistan is in a crap position, who can argue with that?

All well argued points of view must be considered and examined on their merits.

I disagree with the following:
The hour of need for us Pakistanis is to stop for a moment and rethink how we can smartly face off an old adversary in India. Americans may come and Americans my leave, but our old fight will be alive for the next 500 years. And the only way we can survive for another 500 years is to use our brain and our intellect in this challenging neighborhood of ours.

I very much doubt Pakistan Indian enmity will last 50 years, let alone 500, and I think in some ways Jinnah predicted this
in due course of time Hindus will cease to be Hindus and Muslims will cease to Muslims- not in a religious sense for that is the personal faith of an individual- but in a political sense as citizens of one state” ]

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom