What's new

Indians-RAW laughing all the way to the bank

What is ''indo american'' about Ghaffar Bugti, Smas Bugti and Faisal Bugti???

Or are you a victim of your own propaganda.

Some of us are ready to give "Indian citizenship" to any Pakistani we perceive to be anti-pakistani-establishment.

Just like what Senator Mccarthy did to the Americans he perceived as "reds".

i was right to quote this info CRAP.Thanks for proving me right. Roybot.

Some of us are ready to give "Indian citizenship" to any Pakistani we perceive to be anti-pakistani-establishment.

Just like what Senator Mccarthy did to the Americans he perceived as "reds".

hahahaha and they forget that Indian citizenship can only be given by Indians. I remember as Najam sethi was accused to have dual nationality.

I don't automatically assume that Indians understand my pov. May be they do, may be they don't. But my op is intended for Pakistanis and not Indians. If Indians want to participate. fine!

Not sure about the intent of the rest of your post. Care to elaborate?

Thank you.

Welcome to PDF. here you will find more Indians than Pakistanis.

How can you tackle RAW in Pakistan without a gun? These '********' only understand the language of force. Pakistanis who truly wish to have them eliminated cannot do it without courage. Pakistanis are by nature ignorant. For them bread is more important than fighting terrorism. Straight of the bat, i'm going to say that we need to revive our nationalism before jumping anywhere else. Those who are in this standing need support and thats all i ask.

Welcome to PDF. here you will find more Indians than Pakistanis.

How can you tackle RAW in Pakistan without a gun? These '********' only understand the language of force.

Pakistanis who truly wish to have them eliminated cannot do it without courage. Pakistanis are by nature ignorant. For them bread is more important than fighting terrorism. Straight of the bat, i'm going to say that we need to revive our nationalism before jumping anywhere else. Those who are in this standing need support and thats all i ask.

use of gun and use of force must be left to our brave soldiers and officers. They have been trained to do so and they have proven their worth over and over again.

For the rest of Pakistanis, it is a big no no when it comes to the use of guns.

In the time of war, if an Pakistani police or army officer approaches me and asks me to use the gun, i'll do so in a heart beat.

But in peace time (or not authorized in war time), the last thing a civi should do is to pick up a gun. This is not kosher in a civilized society. As it has and it will turn us into primitive tribals.

Thank you.

^^ Pakistan cannot run without a 'danda'. Civilian leader like Mao killled more than 50-100 million people in his country. Now look and see where that 'danda' reached them to. Whether you like it or not this is essential to do to your corrupt and external threats.

What makes you think this is a peaceful time with India? They have blocked our water, have promoted terrorism, have damaged our foreign relations, and kill our soldiers at LOC. I hope you have not forgotten the 65 war, where people actually bombed themselves under Indian tanks. Similarly, the Baltistani people locals too fought with heart to be with Pakistan.

I hope you are not confusing with Taliban or with any other extremist. These are seperate individuals with absolutely no faith. They have got their own tribes and an authoritarian within, that creates civil problems as a whole...

Pakistan cannot run without a 'danda'. Civilian leader like Mao killled more than 50-100 million people in his country. Now look and see where that 'danda' reached them to. Whether you like it or not.This is necessary and essential to do it to your corrupt and external threats. What makes you think this is a peaceful time with India? They have blocked our water, have promoted terrorism, have damaged our foreign relations, and kill our soldiers at LOC. If you have not forgotten in the 65 war, people actually bombed themselves under Indian tanks. Similarly, the Baltistani people locals fought with heart. This has all been experienced. I hope you are not confusing with Taliban or other extremist. These are seperate individuals who have their own tribes and a leader within. What i'm giving you an example of what we should be like is of no authoritarian but instead for national cause.

Since when did India damage any of your foreign relations?

What makes you think this is a peaceful time with India? They have blocked our water, have promoted terrorism, have damaged our foreign relations, and kill our soldiers at LOC. I hope you have not forgotten the 65 war, where people actually bombed themselves under Indian tanks. Similarly, the Baltistani people locals too fought with heart.

Mumbai

12 March 1993 - Series of 13 bombs go off, killing 257
6 December 2002 - Bomb goes off in a bus in Ghatkopar, killing 2
27 January 2003 - Bomb goes off on a bicycle in Vile Parle, killing 1
14 March 2003 - Bomb goes off in a train in Mulund, killing 10
28 July 2003 - Bomb goes off in a bus in Ghatkopar, killing 4
25 August 2003 - Two Bombs go off in cars near the Gateway of India and Zaveri Bazaar, killing 50
11 July 2006 - Series of seven bombs go off in trains, killing 209
26 November 2008 to 29 November 2008 - Coordinated series of attacks, killing at least 172.
13 July 2011 - Three coordinated bomb explosions at different locations, killing 26

2005 Delhi bombings ( I was the witness)

2001 Attack on Indian parliament

2010 Varanasi bombing

2011 high court bombing.

2006 Varanasi blasts

Air India Highjack
insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir

list goes on ....

all funded by Intelligence of Pakistan or have links in Pakistan in co-ordination.

source: wiki

Indians are one of the highest lobbiests around the world, this is a fact.

Substantiate both your sentences

1) Indians are one of the highest lobbyists around the world
2) India has used those lobbyists to damage pakistan's relations and with which countries?

I ask because your indo american terrorists turned out to be a fcking joke.

Mumbai

25 August 2003 - Two Bombs go off in cars near the Gateway of India and Zaveri Bazaar, killing 50
26 November 2008 to 29 November 2008 - Coordinated series of attacks, killing at least 172.
13 July 2011 - Three coordinated bomb explosions at different locations, killing 26

2010 Varanasi bombing

2011 high court bombing.

2006 Varanasi blasts

Air India Highjack

list goes on ....

all funded by Intelligence of Pakistan or have links in Pakistan in co-ordination.

Dude you missed Samjhota Express bombing...........

You can lobby too if you want, all the countries do lobbying, if Pakistan isn't capable to lobby, then its not India's problem or fault.

Defence lobbying is understandable. However, if Pakistan wants to buy oil, import electricity, export agricultural things, create employment opportunities is it justified to say it will be to empower taliban? This is an extreme case of cheapness shown by your people. India has not only played in foreign affairs but also in internal manners. I last heard that there is dam called 'kalabbagh' to be built. Thanks to you guys, billions of dollars are given to say no.

Mumbai

2010 Varanasi bombing

2011 high court bombing.

2006 Varanasi blasts

Air India Highjack

list goes on ....

You missed out on ISI being responsible for the insects in your home. :lol:

What a bunch of conspiracy theories.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom