What's new

Indians-RAW laughing all the way to the bank

Thank you. I really appreciate the kind thinking.

Unfortunately, ground realities are different. Both Indians and Pakistanis are sons of South Asian soil, so we must repeat the good ole game of Raja vs. Raja. Where one Raja colluded with a foreign power to bring down the other Raja. Off course when that foreign power was done defeating "enemy" Raja, it turned its guns towards "allied" Raja.

How else you can explain 3500 Brits concurring a vast "sub" continent and millions of people? It was done when one group Rajas joined in to defeat the other group.

Same thing happened when Mogals showed up at our doors, and the dynasty before that, and the dynasty "before -before-before" that.

In the end we are just Rajas in our mind and in our brought up.

My hope is that we'll become one day a bit smarter Rajas so as not to repeat the mistake of aligning ourselves with foreign powers to bring down the Raja across the border.

Guess what.. both of our countries have our own Rajas. One is A. Raja & the other one is Raja Parvez. They don't have to collude with any enemy Rajas.. They will be more than willing to become the enemies of their own people on their own accord.

RAW used martial arts tactics to unbalance Pakistan. In judo you use your opponents momentum to unbalance him and throw him over. This is what RAW is doing not only in Pakistan but in other neighboring countries to. I think boxing is an inapproprate anaolgy to describe RAW tactics.

sir kindly explain briefly how a country can do the above mentioned tactics?

......RAW is improving day by day.... keeping enemy indulged in facing its own internal matters like BLA....

The amazing thing is that RAW is not much effective in Balochistan.

But it has instilled fear through Pakistani Islamists, and thus spun majority of Pakistani intellectuals off of their balanced and rational thinking.

Fauji historian is not being rational. There is still a hand to be dealt, and still a card to be played. I will let our tt Icarus respond to this thread, as he has background in this type of work. Very unprofessional of fauji historian to make pre mature calculations.

Perhaps you are correct.

Just remember that my argument is not assigning a percentage to the role of RAW, just noting it. One could say RAW help was 40% on some arbitrary scale, and one could argue no it was 30% but that should not diminish the role of RAW in its service for its country.

Appreciating your enemy makes one stronger and not weaker. That's the motto of this thread/post.

I understand the intentions and I appreciate it very much. I have been sick and tired of all the trolling going on. But my intention is “There is no respect for others without humility in one's self.” (not my quote but from a 19th century poet)

Guess what.. both of our countries have our own Rajas. One is A. Raja & the other one is Raja Parvez. They don't have to collude with any enemy Rajas.. They will be more than willing to become the enemies of their own people on their own accord.

Very appropriate :)

Clever word-play based on the contemporary events in Pakistan.

I am sure you understand my pov too.

Thank you

The amazing thing is that RAW is not much effective in Balochistan.

But it has instilled fear through Pakistani Islamists, and thus spun majority of Pakistani intellectuals off of their balanced and rational thinking.
That's exactly the thing they are doing....India don't want Balochistan to be separated (at least not knoe), RAW just want to build up extremism or independence movement using population growth..

This phenomenon has been seen in Maoists operation in India......As the population grows in regions like Balochistan, the number of people susceptible to become extremist increases. The ideology of movement spreads through two medium- Media publicity/news and MOST important is word-of mouth. Extremists influences the new generation to join the movement using these mediums and hence number of extremists increases.

Solution is to break these channels first, and remove these extremists as early as possible......That's why RAW has to give just a push and gravity will do the rest.

Fauji historian is not being rational. There is still a hand to be dealt, and still a card to be played. I will let our tt Icarus respond to this thread, as he has background in this type of work. Very unprofessional of fauji historian to make pre mature calculations.

Respect your pov.

There are many hands to be dealt and many more cards to be played. Why just one?

I hope your future hands and cards are based on long term vision and not some suicidal bar-room fight.

The OP is based on a vision for the next 500 years (a bit a boast, but hey Pakistan like any country has a right to plan for 500 years. Doesn't it?).

....There is no respect for others without humility in one's self.

Very well quoted. and I agree.

Thank you.

Very appropriate :)

Clever word-play based on the contemporary events in Pakistan.

I am sure you understand my pov too.

Thank you

How do they understand your point of view. They already know it and they will continue supporting the cause that will damage us. I think everyone knows whats going on. The point is there is nothing you can do about it.. Pakistani people care only about personal benefits and you know it. Just leave it to those who have the courage and have a trait of a nationalist.

That's exactly the thing they are doing....India don't want Balochistan to be separated (at least not knoe), RAW just want to build up extremism or independence movement using population growth..

This phenomenon has been seen in Maoists operation in India......As the population grows in regions like Balochistan, the number of people susceptible to become extremist increases. The ideology of movement spreads through two medium- Media publicity/news and MOST important is word-of mouth. Extremists influences the new generation to join the movement using these mediums and hence number of extremists increases.

Solution is to break these channels first, and remove these extremists as early as possible......That's why RAW has to give just a push and gravity will do the rest.

That's the point. RAW didn't do any heavy lifting. They just danced around and stung like a bee when and only when needed.

Or perhaps they used martial arts principle of turning ones strength into his weakness.

Fj i believe your thinking is skewd at best. I will return home in 30 minutes and will respond to you. I am on a cell phone and it is not doing me justice as of now.

Last month's news: Indo-Americans terrorists caught by Sindh Police as they were supplying weapons to BLA:

BLA+Terrorists.jpg

What is ''indo american'' about Ghaffar Bugti, Smas Bugti and Faisal Bugti???

Or are you a victim of your own propaganda.

How do they understand your point of view. They already know it and they will continue supporting the cause that will damage us. I think everyone knows whats going on. The point is there is nothing you can do about it.. Pakistani people care only about personal benefits and you know it. Just leave it to those who have the courage and have a trait of a nationalist.

I don't automatically assume that Indians understand my pov. May be they do, may be they don't. But my op is intended for Pakistanis and not Indians. If Indians want to participate. fine!

Not sure about the intent of the rest of your post. Care to elaborate?

Thank you.

Last month's news: Indo-Americans terrorists caught by Sindh Police as they were supplying weapons to BLA:

BLA+Terrorists.jpg

This is exactly what the OP was trying to say, PAkistanis are too gullible. Give them any cooked up piece of information, label it RAW, CIA, Mossaad and they ll gulp it down. Won't even question the authenticity of the information.

Here's the real photo before the PAkistan Cyber Army got to it(which is a bunch of semi literate Pakistanis who think they are doing their country a service, but infact they are doing just the opposite by spreading misleading information).

Didn't know we had Indo Americans who belonged to Bugti tribe.

375294-peoplesamncommitteearrestslyari-1336405347.jpg

KARACHI: Sindh Police arrested three alleged terrorists from Shershah, Karachi on Monday.
According to Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Chaudhry Aslam, the three identified as Ghaffar Bugti, Shams Bugti and Faisal Bugti, were members of the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) and had arrived from Balochistan to deliver weapons to the Peoples Amn Committee (PAC) and gangsters of Lyari.

Sindh Police arrests three BLA members in Karachi – The Express Tribune

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom