What's new

Indians-RAW laughing all the way to the bank

Pakistan dugged it's own grave and their's no other man in India who could of explained it better than Ex Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee from India. Here is the best of Vajpayee to Pakistan with Love, Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
as long as usa is in afganistan great for us as pakistan runs short of terrorists to send to india
bomb blasts were daily news once. now once in a while we hear about it.
now it is daily news in pakistan. what a turn around :-)

Fauji Historian is a bharti pandering clown, After reading some of his posts, I've realized he is not even worth debating with.

Fauji Historian, you've had posts that I agree with, but after this particular stunt welcome to my ignore list. Accuse me of being a zealot or a hardliner, but you sir have denounced yourself. Goodbye.

I refuse to get baited. All I will say is that you should have respect for people, if you would like to have respect for yourself.
and i say you should practice before you preach.
you cant call people clown and gandu and think you treating them with respect.

what kind are you?

that dhakkan needs to know that samjhata would have never happened if not for all of above.
second.. for every trror they do they keep saying only 2 things guj, samjahta... aholes

after carrying out 100 of bomblasts in previous years, they accuse us for Samjhauta ... indeed dhakkan is the word dedicated to him.

First they should give an account for those 100+ terrorists attacks and then we will talk about the samjhauta.

and i say you should practice before you preach.
you cant call people clown and gandu and think you treating them with respect.

When you say venomous things, what reply should I have for you?

What you said is not true, and why I act out of hostility towards you is because you, yourself know this as well.

So what should I say?

Fauji Historian is a bharti pandering clown, After reading some of his posts, I've realized he is not even worth debating with.

Fauji Historian, you've had posts that I agree with, but after this particular stunt welcome to my ignore list. Accuse me of being a zealot or a hardliner, but you sir have denounced yourself. Goodbye.

Feel free to ignore.

But do not use 5 letter words. They just show one's birth and upbringing in a ganda-Nullah.

Coming back to OP, Which of the points you agree or disagree. Let's keep this discussion sober and respectful.

When countries go to war (hot or cold), each of them have some strengths and some weakness.

The whole idea is that as Pakistanis we must realize where India is strong and where it is weak. We can't just keep on relying on knee-jerk reaction.

Thank you.

You missed out on ISI being responsible for the insects in your home. :lol:

What a bunch of conspiracy theories.

if this is a conspiracy theory, then whatever you just mentioned, India stopping water, involved in terrorist attacks in pakistan,etc, etc .. are also conspiracies. So think 200 times before you post any absurd statements.

When you say venomous things, what reply should I have for you?

What you said is not true, and why I act out of hostility towards you is because you, yourself know this as well.

So what should I say?
you said venomous things and i only responded ( just like indians responding to pakistani terrorist activites) this seems to be the pattern between india and pak.
and not just that you call the other person a clown too. and what i said was perfectly matter of fact. i re iterate that people like you is the reason why india will still outwit pakistan. and its exactly what FH tries to say in the OP that pak responds with brute w/o brains everytime.

if this is a conspiracy theory, then whatever you just mentioned, India stopping water, involved in terrorist attacks in pakistan,etc, etc .. are also conspiracies. So think 200 times before you post any absurd statements.
first india never stopped water, if they did this bugger wouldnt be here wrinting sh1t like this. pak is the only terrorist nation in the world as said by the US , not me.

Feel free to ignore.

But do not use 5 letter words. They just show one's birth and upbringing in a ganda-Nullah.

Coming back to OP, Which of the points you agree or disagree. Let's keep this discussion sober and respectful.

When countries go to war (hot or cold), each of them have some strengths and some weakness.

The whole idea is that as Pakistanis we must realize where India is strong and where it is weak. We can't just keep on relying on knee-jerk reaction.

Thank you.

Biggest joke is that pakistani people has self respect. It is known fact that, only coward and ball less army uses asymmetric warfare.

ThumbCautionIdiotsAheadW.png

Posts above indicate that Indians are gaandus. Say what you will, but I'm sure even Indians with a bit of common sense are embarrassed of the posters above.

I can respond in kind, but I am honestly trying to get past the pettiness.

Biggest joke is that pakistani people has self respect. It is known fact that, only coward and ball less army uses asymmetric warfare.

As per the great and honest Indian general Mankeshaw, India prepared 60,000 insurgents into a neighboring country.
What should we call the Indian army then? As per your very definition off course.

Thank you

Posts above indicate that Indians are gaandus. Say what you will, but I'm sure even Indians with a bit of common sense are embarrassed of the posters above.

I can respond in kind, but I am honestly trying to get past the pettiness.
everyone is only watching you make a spectacle of yourself (like the kid in your pic). you are just dong the bandar dance and we are just watching you make yourself naked

thanks for holding up the poster to describe yourself. caution heeded.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom