What's new

Indians-RAW laughing all the way to the bank

What i am wondering is this , How did the enmity with India come down from supposed 1000 years to 500 ? You see the trend ? ;)

s
true that raw has had several failures
false that ISI is not involved in 26/11. it was the nerve center.

So, all the credit should go to ISI....:rolleyes:
After all the banter of accusations against the ISI, the Army and the State of Pakistan, why the focus has been rested on Hafiz Saeed........what to say of, any port in a storm. !!

China already has a port in gwadar, and US has moved its USS enterprise close to gwadar do not know why. Meanwhile, RAW, or MOSSAD,etc does not operate there due to many reasons like, there is no specific language, no specific ethnicity and no specific government, and it is a very big region. So it becomes tough for any intel. agency to influence any group.
That's why they are supporting BLA in the first place. Enemy o the enemy is a friend. As long as Baluchistan remains in chaos, China can't take full advantage of Gwadar port. As simple as that.

So, all the credit should go to ISI....:rolleyes:
After all the banter of accusations against the ISI, the Army and the State of Pakistan, why the focus has been rested on Hafiz Saeed........what to say of, any port in a storm. !!
hafeez is LeT operative and LeT is a terrorist org. India has given the Pak guy *exArmy guy" name to Pak but as expected nothing will happen. India is convinced such an op can only be done with PA (ISI) help.
I admit its failure of indian int.

That's why they are supporting BLA in the first place. Enemy o the enemy is a friend. As long as Baluchistan remains in chaos, China can't take full advantage of Gwadar port. As simple as that.
i wish india works towards frr Baluchistan and free Sindh and lays direct road from India to Afg. inshallah it will happen.

Keep dreaming for they don't cost a dime.
OTOH, should the heat turn up in IOK, the bleeding will start all over again. !!

and to counter Gwadar we have chabbar, that's diplomacy. Plus the suppression by Musharraf's regime was the basic reason of Balochistan insurgency, and raw or no raw, balochis won't let their Gold Mines exploited by Pakistani Government.

i wish india works towards frr Baluchistan and free Sindh and lays direct road from India to Afg. inshallah it will happen.

India is only an observer and comes into action only when any threat arises to it's soil. Separation of Sindh or Balochistan, is purely internal matter of Pakistan.

OTOH, should the heat turn up in IOK, the bleeding will start all over again. !!
the problem is you guys dont have guts to fight in kashmir.. you go and kill innocents in delhi and bombay.. thats the cowardly behaviour on your part is disconcerting.

Its called strategic planning which might fail due to any unprecedented reasons.I am not dreaming, i am analysing scenanarios, but what you are saying is typical mentality of feeling exuberant over every kashmiri dies....think rationally rather the posting like an amateur.

How long will you blackmail with terrorism...classic pak attitude. Either terrorism or nuke.

External terrorism will be defeated in IOK.

It is the internal terrorism which India has to worry about.

How long will you blackmail with terrorism...classic pak attitude. Either terrorism or nuke.

It is the internal terrorism which India has to worry about.
External terrorism has been defeated in IOK.

The hour of need for us Pakistanis is to stop for a moment and rethink how we can smartly face off an old adversary in India. Americans may come and Americans my leave, but our old fight will be alive for the next 500 years.
So, your 'old fight will be alive for the next 500 years'?? :woot: That just goes to show your intellectual bankruptcy and the perverse hatred toward India.

You can change friends but can't change geography. India and Pakistan are conjoined twins. It is therefore more logical and advantageous for both countries to shed their paranoia toward each other and think of ways to improve their relationship with each other for the sake of future generations.

But your twaddle doesn't inspire confidence as there are many like you and other vested interests who would prefer to keep hostilities going, never mind the fact that there are millions under the poverty line who desperately want a better quality of life. Both our countries must work toward peace and friendship to achieve this goal and NOT KEEP FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER FOR THE NEXT 500 YEARS, as you contend! You'll just go deeper into the rabbit hole if you do.

Remember, with South Asia's enormous resources, this region can become one of the fastest growing economies in the world, pulling millions out of poverty and affording a better life for the generations to come. But for that we require statesmen on both sides to shed the baggage of the past and look toward a brighter future that beckons.

Yes! We can!

Cheers!

Indians-RAW laughing all the way to the bank

As a Pakistani I am just marveling at the masterful strokes of Indians and especially RAW in the past 10 years when dealing with Pakistanis.

While Pakistanis are responding with brute force, throwing punches everywhere, the Indians and RAW are dancing around like a butterfly and just sting Pakistan at will. You all remember the famous song by the great boxer Mohammad Ali.

Not only that they were able to face off with Pakistani strength directly, but they were able to steal an important source of strength from Pakistan i.e. American diplomatic support and military support. We could have replaced some of it with Chinese sources if it was only the American support.

What RAW has done is to make our strength into our weakness by turning some (or perhaps many) of our guns from India towards America. RAW knows we can amply defend ourselves against an enemy (aka India) that is 10 times bigger than us, but we certainly face utter destruction against our newly perceived enemy that is 1000 times stronger militarily (aka America). Isn’t this the work of a genius or perhaps our own utter stupidity or may be a combination of both.

Islamists in Pakistan are the biggest supporters of RAW not by faith off course but through their actions. Just think of it. Taliban have killed more Pakistani soldiers and officers that Indian could not in 2 major wars and several minor ones. And yet, Islamsits enjoy wide spread support in Pakistan across all different sections of our society.

Unfortunately many Pakistanis are singing the old tunes that are no longer applicable. Some Pakistanis realize this loss against RAW, but they fall into another RAW trap by becoming belligerent, and threatening to use nukes at the drop of the hat. This again strengthens the position of RAW that Pakistan is nothing but a den of terror and threats. In the game of chess, it is total and overwhelming checkmate by RAW.

The hour of need for us Pakistanis is to stop for a moment and rethink how we can smartly face off an old adversary in India. Americans may come and Americans my leave, but our old fight will be alive for the next 500 years. And the only way we can survive for another 500 years is to use our brain and our intellect in this challenging neighborhood of ours.

?

You have to be kidding me with this garbage!

RAW is an incomptent spy agency. They are nowhere near as powerful as CIA, MOSSAD, ISI..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/179582-raw-gets-egg-face.html

heat did turn up genius but on the other side of border...from last few years genius (or not)..and it still turning up quite regularly..good job RAW...its payback time.

?

You have to be kidding me with this garbage!

RAW is an incomptent spy agency. They are nowhere near as powerful as CIA, MOSSAD, ISI..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/179582-raw-gets-egg-face.html

Exactly then why do Pakistanis keep blaming India for all the troubles in their country ? Be it Balochistan , Be it the Taliban , Be it the Karachi riots , be it the Sri Lankan cricket team attack in Pakistan ? I have heard Pakistanis say that MQM is also a raw agent .

You see the problem with some Pakistanis is they want to blame RAW for everything that is going wrong but also have a really hard time admitting that RAW is a competent organisation :lol:

It has to be either of the two , can't be both ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom