What's new

Indians Love Pakistani Meat Dishes

yeah near jama masjid
Oh ya.. been there once after hearing a lot about the place. Got to say.. was expecting a posh glitzy kinda place. But pleasantly surprised to see a old fashioned average little yard.. but the food was awesome. & another thing I got to know about them is that their ancestors were the chefs for Mughals. I don't know how true is that.. but their food did taste royal though!

Yeah I know how 'garam' they are :D
I prefer the military ones, but wonder if those girls are really soldiers or just models :undecided:
nope they are soldiers... Israel has mandatory military serving for both male and female....
although females are restricted in some cases, but in general operations women are equally responsible...

Women in the Israeli Defense Forces are female soldiers who serve in the Israel Defense Forces. Israel is the one of only a few countries in the world (along with Norway[1] and Eritrea[2]) with a mandatory military service requirement for women.[3][4][5] Women have taken part in Israel’s military before and since the founding of the state in 1948,[6][7] with women comprising 33% of all IDF soldiers and 51% of its officers, in 2011,[8] fulfilling various roles within the Ground, Navy and Air Forces. The 2000 Equality amendment to the Military Service law states that "The right of women to serve in any role in the IDF is equal to the right of men."[5] As of now, 88% to 92%[9] of all roles in the IDF are open to female candidates, while women can be found in 69% of all positions.[3]

Formerly women conscripts served in the Women's Army Corps, commonly known by its Hebrew acronym, Chen. After a five-week period of basic training they served as clerks, drivers, welfare workers, nurses, radio operators, flight controllers, ordnance personnel, and course instructors.[10]
800px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Female_Soldiers_Unload_their_Weapons.jpg

Women in the Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We eat vege food as well but meat more often what you want we got palak, saag, mixed sabzi, rajma etc plenty of vege foods.

I recommend aloo palak with garam makhan roti, maa sadkey. :D
Is there anything, which is unique and only served in Pakistan in vegetarian dish?

Oh ya.. been there once after hearing a lot about the place. Got to say.. was expecting a posh glitzy kinda place. But pleasantly surprised to see a old fashioned average little yard.. but the food was awesome. & another thing I got to know about them is that their ancestors were the chefs for Mughals. I don't know how true is that.. but their food did taste royal though!
i was scared to eat anything there the last time i visited.

yea and you only it veg, do not eat rice lol
rice is considered veg. right.... so, is fish meat..but my concern is if BD's eat only fish then how will they compete in other meat departments...lol....:P

nope they are soldiers... Israel has mandatory military serving for both male and female....
although females are restricted in some cases, but in general operations women are equally responsible...

Women in the Israeli Defense Forces are female soldiers who serve in the Israel Defense Forces. Israel is the one of only a few countries in the world (along with Norway[1] and Eritrea[2]) with a mandatory military service requirement for women.[3][4][5] Women have taken part in Israel’s military before and since the founding of the state in 1948,[6][7] with women comprising 33% of all IDF soldiers and 51% of its officers, in 2011,[8] fulfilling various roles within the Ground, Navy and Air Forces. The 2000 Equality amendment to the Military Service law states that "The right of women to serve in any role in the IDF is equal to the right of men."[5] As of now, 88% to 92%[9] of all roles in the IDF are open to female candidates, while women can be found in 69% of all positions.[3]

Formerly women conscripts served in the Women's Army Corps, commonly known by its Hebrew acronym, Chen. After a five-week period of basic training they served as clerks, drivers, welfare workers, nurses, radio operators, flight controllers, ordnance personnel, and course instructors.[10]
800px-Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_Female_Soldiers_Unload_their_Weapons.jpg

Women in the Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cool. Anyways what if anyone deny to join army?

Is there anything, which is unique and only served in Pakistan in vegetarian dish?

I dont think so i think all Pakistani vege food can be found in India as well now South Indian vege food i do not think can be found in Pakistan likewise Pakistan will have more meat dishes.

I think i saw that on a cooking show. They were saying their ancestors were chefs for the mughals and known for their brain and organ dishes

I dont think so i think all Pakistani vege food can be found in India as well now South Indian vege food i do not think can be found in Pakistan likewise Pakistan will have more meat dishes.
Okay. Then I guess there's nothing interesting for me in Pakistani dishes.

We eat vege food as well but meat more often what you want we got palak, saag, mixed sabzi, rajma etc plenty of vege foods.

I recommend aloo palak with garam makhan roti, maa sadkey. :D
do u have any dedicated veg. restaurents in Lahore, Islamabad or any other place..so, that if some one visit can be there...
these food are common here too....and yes roti with butter or butter naan is one of the favorites... though I would like to have rajma with it....:D

Chane chawal with rehta topped off with pakore and a cup of chai, now I am hungry. :lol:

Cool. Anyways what if anyone deny to join army?
Service[edit]
Mandatory service for women in the IDF is 24 months, apart from roles specified in law which require a service length of 36 months.[24]Women may be exempted from military service for reasons of religious conscience, marriage, pregnancy or motherhood. A woman may receive an exemption on religious grounds under the following conditions:[25]

1. She has declared that for reasons of conscience, or a religious way of life, she is prevented from doing military service and has proven this to the satisfaction of the exemption committee.
  2. She keeps the laws of Kashrut at home and outside.
  3. She does not travel on Shabbat.
Women who arrive in Israel at age 17 and over are generally exempt from army service, but may serve on a voluntary basis. Also, women (who are not fighters) are not generally called up for reserve duty if they are married or if they are beyond age 24.[25]

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom