What's new

Indians Love Pakistani Meat Dishes

When i hear people talking about peace and normal relation between our countries. my first thought always turns to visiting lahore and trying the food.

Until that happens.. you can always try few Lahori Karahis around s'hall or hounslow. couple of them are pretty good actually!

We eat vege food as well but meat more often what you want we got palak, saag, mixed sabzi, rajma etc plenty of vege foods.

I recommend aloo palak with garam makhan roti, maa sadkey. :D
bro any good pakistani restaurant in NYC?

Until that happens.. you can always try few Lahori Karahis around s'hall or hounslow. couple of them are pretty good actually!
You cant go wrong in southall i used to go to lahores in aldgate area that has great food not been there for a few years now.

we also call it fruit ...but its Veg.... because its plant product....
anyway...
Vegetarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@mAsT bAbA
do u have any good veg. restaurants in pakistan....
We like Vegetables, Beans, Meat they are all widely available....anywhere :smitten:
But if you saying Restaurants in terms of Brands....then we wont have any Vegetable Brands

@Dem!god Vege I like....are
1. Saag/ Makai ki roti .
2. Kareelay
3. Mixed Vegetable
4. Aloo Gobi...in english i think called Cabbage
5. Pea with Carrot dish / Pea with Potato
6. Vegetable Maccroni with (Shimla/pea/Onion/......)

wtf u talking about kareems in delhi is world famous for kebabs....

khan chacha, rajindar dhaba r many famous outlets too
in general indian kabobs and biryani is complete garbage trust me before I'm an expert.
i never heard of those places btw so they not world famous and I'm a food lover i watch shows lol.
you know what they say "once you go pakistani biryani and kabobs you never go back"

It was an unnecessary comment especially when you are talking about a large diverse country.
learn to have a sense of humor you yindoo

So, it was a sarcasm!! Apology then,sire.How silly of me,dumb yindoo. :drag:
i mean the part where i said you guys can't make biryani or kabobs

How many times have you tried Indian meat dishes?
i tried it tons of times.
in our city there isn't a pakistani restaurant so i have to eat indian.
chicken makhani is the only good thing, and even some places manage to **** that up as well lol.

bro u havent had original Hyderabadi biryani then...shit bhookh lag aayi abh

Bhopal non veg cuisine is not that good trust me.
hyderabadi biryani? you got any good recipe for it?

Last edited:

chicken makhani is the only good thing, and even some places manage to **** that up as well lol.

No bro, too lazy to cook. cooking for me is opening the cereal box and putting it in the bowl and then adding milk. cooking 101 butchcassidy style

@RiazHaq
pakistani food is a subset of indian food. across the world i see only indian food and indian resaraunts. majority of pakistani run restaurants call themselves indian restaurants

No bro, too lazy to cook. cooking for me is opening the cereal box and putting it in the bowl and then adding milk. cooking 101 butchcassidy style
oh I'm too lazy as well, i was just going to hand the recipe to my mom and tell her to make it lol

In nyc you can get some nice Hyderabadi biryani but I am lucky that I know a Hyderabadi and his mother knows I love biryani so I get a plate whenever she makes. :lol:

All desi aunties my mom knows will always tell my mom to come grab a plate for me :D. Whenever they make biryani. :)

In nyc you can get some nice Hyderabadi biryani but I am lucky that I know a Hyderabadi and his mother knows I love biryani so I get a plate whenever she makes. :lol:

All desi aunties my mom knows will always tell my mom to come grab a plate for me :D. Whenever they make biryani. :)
lol, i like sindhi biryani

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom