What's new

Indians Love Pakistani Meat Dishes

they have daal also. and i have heard that pakistani president makes really good dahi bhallae
hehehe.....
I think u will get Daal in many parts of the world...though not that way how its made in india.....

Being Vegetarian in Israel
Being vegetarian in Israel is no problem. Kosher food rules mean that for many vegetarians, Israel is an easy country to maintain their diet whilst enjoying their food as there is a high proportion of restaurants which serve no meat whatsoever. In addition, those restaurants which do serve meat will almost always offer vegetarian options, and Israeli street food is especially vegetarian friendly. So vegetarians, read on, and any fears you might have about being a vegetarian in Israel will be allayed.

Kosher-Vegetarian in Israel
Kosher food laws stipulate that meat and dairy products must not be mixed. The result is that kosher restaurants either serve meat or dairy products. Fish is considered to be neither meat or dairy (it is grouped with what’s termed ‘parev’) and so is served at both, but other than that, pretty well everything else dairy restaurants in Israel will serve, should be suitable for a vegetarian.

Aubergine hummus, a twist on the traditional. By nicasaurusrex, on Flickr

It is estimated that around one-third of restaurants in Israel are kosher, meaning that a very high proportion of restaurants in Israel are almost effectively vegetarian restaurants. Those which are kosher are either supervised or non-supervised – from the perspective of vegetarianism this is irrelevant. Those restaurants which are kosher but serve meat will usually have some option for vegetarian diners, although because no milk can be used, the consequence is that it is likely to be limited.

Vegetarian in Non-Kosher Restaurants
Restaurants in Israel which are non-kosher will, like restaurants in most of the western world, serve a fusion of foods including a selection of vegetarian dishes. Israelis are health conscious and many keep a vegetarian diet, with salads being universally popular regardless (they are serious dishes in Israel!) In addition, Jews who only eat kosher meat, but would eat non-meat products in a non-kosher restaurant constitute a reasonable market share, and many meat restaurants will serve products catering to them (for instance, high quality tofu burgers).

Israel does have a number of specifically vegetarian restaurants as well as restaurants serving just hummus which are by-virtue of that fact, vegetarian.

Vegetarian Street Food in Israel
The most popular Israeli street food is falafal and hummus – two vegetarian favorites around the world. It is cheap, tasty, and available everywhere. In addition, bourekas, pastries filled with savory fillings (cheese, mushrooms, potato, spinach) are incredibly popular and available at most bakeries, and these are vegetarian.

Being Vegetarian in Israel

I think of visiting Pakistan, but every time I cancel it thinking 'wahan jaake khaaunga kya?' :lol: btw didn't know Israelis also had vegetarian dishes. Have you ever tasted any?
nope not till date....
but I want to visit Israel....jews like veg food and serves veg. in many restaurant....one of the other reason I like Isreal other than defenses and their anti-ME stance...+ Girls....:lol:

^^ Wow! Only vegetarian restaurants too? That's awesome, hell even in Calcutta it's hard to find 'shudh shaakahari bhojnaliyas' :p:

i eat in pakistani restaurants, its good but I still think its part of overall indian cuisine experience.
which is why its quite ordinary for me as Indian (in contrast I remember most thai / korean / moroccan / lebanese dining experience).

nope not till date....
but I want to visit Israel....jews like veg food and serves veg. in many restaurant....one of the other reason I like Isreal other than defenses and their anti-ME stance...+ Girls....:lol:
Same here except about the food :lol: didn't knew about that before.

It certainly looks awesome and healthy :tup:

Would love to taste it.

But whats the difference between that Pakistani kabab and a "regular one"?

And how does the shown chicken leg differ from thandoori chicken?

A curious Pakistani dish which we may not find in India:
Sajji:
Sajji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
sajji.JPG

DO pakistanis have anything for vegetarians like me.....
or they only serve meat.....

We eat vege food as well but meat more often what you want we got palak, saag, mixed sabzi, rajma etc plenty of vege foods.

I recommend aloo palak with garam makhan roti, maa sadkey. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom