What's new

Indians in pictures

Marathi peoples
Exclusive-Kollywood-Actress-In-Kashta-Saree-Stills-20-243x300.jpg
maharashtrian1.jpg
sez_maharashtra_20080204.jpg

pb-110404-mumbai-new-year-eg-01.photoblog900.jpg
hitengauri04.jpg

those are great pics. can someone post pics of rajputs, dogras and garhwalis?
I am dogra ! Dogras are from the Jammu region and Kangra regions of J&K and HImachal Pradesh respectively.
The dominant caste within the dogras is rajput. Then saraswat brahmins are the second largest caste.

Famous dogras:
Actress Ridhi Dogra
1512100318551277.jpg

Akshay Dogra
CDA_1.jpg

Famous Santoor player Pandit Shivkumar Sharma and son

shiv_kumar_and_rahul_sharma.jpg

Actor Vidyut Jamwal
VidyutJamwal-W.jpg

General Zorawar Singh Kahluria - general under Maharaja Gulab Singh who was the father of Jammu and Kashmir State and conquered ladakh, gilgit-baltistan, chitral,*** etc.. Known as "Little Napoleon of India"
Zorawar%20Singh-28.jpg

Brigadier Rajinder Singh Jamwal, saviour of kashmir
41597_120491598003242_9011_n.jpg

KL Saigal, the first superstar of Indian cinema
Saigal.jpg

Banda Bahadur Singh, a famous general of Ranjit Singh's army was also a dogra from Rajouri area of Jammu
banda.jpg

I am dogra ! Dogras are from the Jammu region and Kangra regions of J&K and HImachal Pradesh respectively.
The dominant caste within the dogras is rajput. Then saraswat brahmins are the second largest caste.

Famous dogras:
Actress Ridhi Dogra
1512100318551277.jpg

Akshay Dogra
CDA_1.jpg

Famous Santoor player Pandit Shivkumar Sharma and son

shiv_kumar_and_rahul_sharma.jpg

Actor Vidyut Jamwal
VidyutJamwal-W.jpg

General Zorawar Singh Kahluria - general under Maharaja Gulab Singh who was the father of Jammu and Kashmir State and conquered ladakh, gilgit-baltistan, chitral,*** etc.. Known as "Little Napoleon of India"
Zorawar%20Singh-28.jpg

Brigadier Rajinder Singh Jamwal, saviour of kashmir
41597_120491598003242_9011_n.jpg

KL Saigal, the first superstar of Indian cinema
Saigal.jpg

Banda Bahadur Singh, a famous general of Ranjit Singh's army was also a dogra from Rajouri area of Jammu
banda.jpg

yaa zorawar singh better known as ZORO in indian army.... the most decorated general of indian army

dogras are brave ppl..... have met few f dem

Marathi peoples
Exclusive-Kollywood-Actress-In-Kashta-Saree-Stills-20-243x300.jpg
maharashtrian1.jpg
sez_maharashtra_20080204.jpg

pb-110404-mumbai-new-year-eg-01.photoblog900.jpg
hitengauri04.jpg

Marathi porgi .....:smitten: tikkat like kholapur mirchi ......Jai Maharastra jai Bharat :yahoo:

Ps:- Mod kindly Add India flag smiley to the list ...now that relations are improving between two countries, let it also improve on PDF

I am a Dogra too.

Back
Top Bottom