What's new

Indians in pictures

indians are dark and majority of them are dark- while there is no problem in being dark- all is well if you accept the ground realities aswell instead of total denial- :D-

It is pity to see these guys who do not know any thing about India,its diversity and culture are taught to hate India right from their child hood.

hahah, funny guys.

you are claiming the objection is an objection against a fact, you have to prove the fact is indeed a fact, and my basis for an objection is therefore invalid. :laugh:

if the best you got is some reference to an indian school uniform i think you better just leave it :laugh;

Don't get pissed of after seeing the real India buddy :lol:, If u have any problems with this thread you can stay away, Don't try to troll. Guys we need pics which represent real India and this thread is going in right direction, Kudos to all who are posting pics.

^^
i hate south indian traditional dances. even the punjabi stuff pisses me off :(

@ poster
:sick:Such a liar you are! You better rename your thread to "Turkish, Afghan, Pakistani and 'Chinese' people in Pictures". There are many
pictures in this thread which are actually of people from the said countries while you're falsely representing them as Indians just to feel good on the internet.
You're posting an Indian photographer's work. Being an Indian photographer doesn't automatically mean everyone who you photograph would be an Indian too. Be comfortable in your own skin and don't pretend to be what you're even remotely not.

:lol:Verify a picture here.

P.S. Anyone who isn't sure what Indians look like can watch some Bollywood movie like Rowdy Rathore. Don't let the lead cast(Hero/Heroin) fool you, 99.9% Indians look like the 99.9% cast of a Bollywood movie.
:bad:Alternatively, you can get me permission from mods to post the pics of real Indians. I'd love to post them anyway but don't want to get cockblocked halfway down the road. I won't be responsible if forum gets jinxed for the days to come.

Some pissed of Guy with his usual rant and inferiority complex :lol:.

^^

These dances have very complex moves which has a meaning for every movement. Imagine representing everything on this earth along with emotions with human body.

These dances have evolved through centuries and are true representatives of our distinctive culture.

SOME MORE FROM NORTH EAST

All photos copyright rokover @ Flickr: rokovor's Photostream

NAGA WEDDING

5679346681_33e8eb95a8_z.jpg

5679891980_cc36509efb_z.jpg

4517221919_09017ac92a_b.jpg

4606261219_8d496cdb77_b.jpg

4606878784_d5075ebd37_b.jpg

4136267912_4c5f37731c_z.jpg

This bandguy is playing with his other instrument :lol:

1679063475a6d0c34d067ebe5d5b8e44ad2178d8.jpg

Might sound dumb ! But, where is the option to upload the pictures ? Why I am not seeing on the screen ?:confused:

^^

See this video especially from 2:20 she is expressing navarasam(nine type of expressions) within 10 secs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might sound dumb ! But, where is the option to upload the pictures ? Why I am not seeing on the screen ?:confused:

There is an option beside the smiley button :)

See this video especially from 2:20 she is expressing navarasam(nine type of expressions) within 10 secs.

Nice post buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that all Pakistanis and north indian Auntijis are obsessed with white/fair skin. they associate beauty / looks merely with skin colour. that being said different cultures have different obsessions about beauty. In some african muslim countries, the fatter a woman is the more desirable she is.

not only north india and pakistan, when i came to tamil nadu i saw many guys using "fair and handsome" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom