theyyam from malabar region, kerala
theyyam1.jpg

thiruvathira
kme7c.png

perfoming mohiniyattam, another classical dance in kerala
n52d6o.png

final touch- kathakali
2mdmmtj.jpg

guys i guess it would be wndrful if dressng styles of different states are posted

This picture is owned by some Ms_Minnow (jasmine pettersen) was taken on September 19, 2007 using a Canon EOS 400D Digital.:enjoy:
and the picture is tagged as ¨Rani¨ and grouped with other pictures from India in the flickr gallery where it appeared first.

Although still doesnot prove that it is Indian ,but all the info provided makes it most likely to be an Indian picture unless you present conclusive and contrary evidence..

Flickr: Ms Minnow's Photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasminepettersen/with/1452269824/#photo_1452269824
Haha you can claim anything you want but can't back up your claims. would you please stop posting dummy links? :rofl:
Untitled.jpg

Haha you can claim anything you want but can't back up your claims. would you please stop posting dummy links? :rofl:
Not our fault if you have got a shitty internet connection , or Pakistanis are restricted from visiting the page or you are too stupid to look for proxy connection ..anyway here as it appears in my browser
FoXQr.png

Not our fault if you have got a shitty internet connection , or Pakistanis are restricted from visiting the page or you are too stupid to look for proxy connection ..anyway here as it appears in my browser

Dude, just ignore the a** I could access the link... his router must be acting like him :P

Back
Top Bottom