What's new

Indians in outer space: Pakistan perspective

nOw Pakistan should not complaint about Indian Space program as we are going to develop a satellite for SARC countries.

The answer is not to beef up 'defense' but to beef up 'offense'. We should instead put our money on developing high speed vehicles that can penetrate India's mythical BMDS and offer us a credible strike capability.

The answer is not to beef up 'defense' but to beef up 'offense'. We should instead put our money on developing high speed vehicles that can penetrate India's mythical BMDS and offer us a credible strike capability.

If our BMD is Mythical than why do you need offensive high speed vehicle to counter that? you are contradicting yourself.

Last edited:
Why on earth would India need SLV for Pakistan. They are right next door to us, and all our current Agni series of missiles cover the entirety of Pakistan;s landmass. The SLV program be it PSLV or GSLV are aimed at furthering our goal of being self reliant on launching our own sats. and in the future being able to have our own navigation system rather than rely on others who might turn them off when India doesn't go their way.

Yeah,Tipu Sultan was India's Wernher Von Braun..LMAO..

@acid rain Leave muslims out of this bro.He is a false flag.

I exactly know where he's coming from, bashing hindu's - dont fall for his tripe about being a loser and not finding any investors for his startups, proves what the investors actually thought about his "inventions".

^^ Prithvi Defence Vehicle Fails to Intercept -The New Indian Express

This news was already debunked by DRDO

Avinash Chander, Scientific Adviser to the Defence Minister, said: “The infrared (IR) seeker in the interceptor could track the target, but we have not exploded the target. The target was not to be exploded.”

Asked if the mission was only “partially successful,” Mr. Chander, architect of India’s Agni series of missiles, said, “The mission’s main objective was to track the target missile. We wanted to see the performance of the IR seeker. The warhead in the interceptor missile was not meant to be exploded in this mission. Since we did not fire the warhead, the debris did not fall.”

Interceptor spot on, though without blast: DRDO - The Hindu

No country has a credible BMDS - nor would have anytime soon. For Pakistan the best defense is to have the ability to annihilate India.

Keep hoping,and even then you need mythical 'high speed vehicle' to counter Indian BMD.

Why on earth would India need SLV for Pakistan. They are right next door to us, and all our current Agni series of missiles cover the entirety of Pakistan;s landmass. The SLV program be it PSLV or GSLV are aimed at furthering our goal of being self reliant on launching our own sats. and in the future being able to have our own navigation system rather than rely on others who might turn them off when India doesn't go their way.

That's because the writer cannot distinguish between a space program, a BMD and missiles. He lacks knowledge on geography too. I mean I dont expect anything better anyways.

Talking about High Speed Vehicles,

HypersonicaircraftDRDO-11.jpg

62-AIRframe.jpg

RLV_Mission_Profile_pic.jpg

Replace the word India with China in the entire article....we will see the article belongs to China/written for China in 1980s.

edit: when i said "this was a few years ago. nothing came of it", i meant the government supercomputer project. not my project.

arrogant about Isro
edit : oh, i see what you meant. industrial application absent in india. am i right??
right

the culture of not taking risks and working on existing things instead of innovating, will now be challenged because of the it industry bubble burst. how else will they provide employment?? they must change :-)
true..... i dont see happening in near future most of us do job for upliftment of our self. where you get time for innovation?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom