What's new

Indians in outer space: Pakistan perspective

I think Pakistan might aims to acquire Chinese DF-5 ICBMs with upgrade then later on we will aim to focus on ICBMs and SRBMs like NASR versions. All the current SRBMs-IRBMs might be used against Regional threats that Pakistan is facing and possibility is that China will supply more SRBMs-IRBMs which they already have in their inventory to Pakistan to use against all types of internal and external threats to Pakistan. :pakistan:

I often wonder how your monthly grocery list looks?

Perhaps, we should launch a satlite designed to be a fragmentation explosive in every orbit possible and if e feel a bit irritated, dicemate all the satelites around the earth?

Perhaps, we should launch a satlite designed to be a fragmentation explosive in every orbit possible and if e feel a bit irritated, dicemate all the satelites around the earth?

Like a space nuke? I like it.

In 2500 Pakistan and India will be fighting in space like this :lol:

1531777.jpg

I often wonder how your monthly grocery list looks?
But I think being a sensible person, one should have a question that What Pakistan and other countries are doing with SRBM-IRBMs when they are developing or acquiring new SRBM and ICBMs only.

So, these old SRBM-IRBMs will be put against terrorist in near future. I think IRAN-SYRIA-IRAQ-Yemen-Lebanon should go for Soviet-Russian SRBM-IRBMs with upgrade kits for precision strike. Where as Pakistan and Sunni ME should go for Chinese ones.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom