What's new

Indians, Do You Hold Any Moral Grounds.

Who exactly are these people , anyway? I could not see any details in this thread.

BTW, many Hindi films songs have more foreigners dancing in the background than this, so just taking a few of these to some villages doesn't have any value.

It all depends on who these people are.
These are foreign diplomats/UN observers, stop in being your fairy tales/fantasy world, and your country believes in lies and deceptions

JAY TERRORIST HIND @Telescopic Sight

71 was a civil war.
65 was an intrusion which forced India to open a conflict along the border.
Kargil was a foolish attempt which dented the credibility of Pakistan a lot.
What with OBL refutes???

What happened to 300 terrorists???
Where's the F-16???
Where are the disarmed H-2s???

see as I said, denial & more denial.

Narrative of refute???

View attachment 585554
As I said before my ignorant little nin com poop neighbor...

Not the first time in history that the Shameless, cowardly, dimwitted Hindutva extremist Intellect ruling India is unable to even comprehend the difference between narrative or propaganda and evidence.

A simple yes or no question dear;
Do you belong to the same lot too?

you refused to accept bodies of your own, so am pretty clear on who is being fed on propaganda, its due to all this propaganda and denial, Pakistan is on FATF grey list, its all due to all this reasons you run behind IMF for loans in regular interval to keep yourself alive, whole world somehow knows about you except you.

you refused to accept bodies of your own, so am pretty clear on who is being fed on propaganda, its due to all this propaganda and denial, Pakistan is on FATF grey list, its all due to all this reasons you run behind IMF for loans in regular interval to keep yourself alive, whole world somehow knows about you except you.
What did I denied??? Whereas you didn't even answered my questions.

and you want us to believe your ispr?

Nobody says that Indians shall believe DG ISPR. Instead, Indian Envoy was invited to choose foreign officials as well as the place of visit where Bipin Army hits the so-called camps but in return, a sudden silent and Indian Establishment decided to play dead while abandoning Bipin. Do not believe ISPR but Indians can at least have some moral courage to question as why Indians despite being provided with a fair opportunity, choose to duck-in like this. Which actually resulted to expose Indian claims and here is the rest of story.

You are one angry little man:lol:
Reading your rant against Indians made me laugh LOL.

One can easily understand why Pakistan brought out the diplomats by just seeing which countries diplomats came for the LOC visit. Everything is clear now...!:coffee:

Either way, it doesn't hide reality.........:lol:.....The nationality of the diplomats doesn't hide the truth either.........just like it didn't on the 27/02/2019.........:azn:

Who exactly are these people , anyway? I could not see any details in this thread.

BTW, many Hindi films songs have more foreigners dancing in the background than this, so just taking a few of these to some villages doesn't have any value.

It all depends on who these people are.

By the way that reminds of Modi visit to one of Kashmiri lake while he was waiving to the no one but in-fact bushes, trees and lake itself. Then there is another video where Doval is shown in Kashmir amid total shutter down strike, people around no one but Indians or official acting in weird gesture while some of them were cooking food in front of closed/shutter down market. Indeed, such dances are only class by the Indian Propaganda Houses.

It was a simple yes or no question dear:rofl:, and here you are hyperventilating like any average hindutva goon:wave:, what a shame :whistle:

Nobody says that Indians shall believe DG ISPR. Instead, Indian Envoy was invited to choose foreign officials as well as the place of visit where Bipin Army hits the so-called camps but in return, a sudden silent and Indian Establishment decided to play dead while abandoning Bipin. Do not believe ISPR but Indians can at least have some moral courage to question as why Indians despite being provided with a fair opportunity, choose to duck-in like this. Which actually resulted to expose Indian claims and here is the rest of story.

so you keep the air space close for more then a month, then don't let any journalist visit the site for another 2 months, then suddenly after hell lots of months in between you wake up and say hey you all "come visit us", do you see the problem here?

It was a simple yes or no question dear:rofl:, and here you are hyperventilating like any average hindutva goon:wave:, what a shame :whistle:

actually I was trying to answer your question by raising a question to yourself, I was trying to point out amount of propaganda an average pakistani has to consume, but it looks you failed to comprehend my answer disguised as question to you in first place.

actually I was trying to answer your question by raising a question to yourself, I was trying to point out amount of propaganda an average pakistani has to consume, but it looks you failed to comprehend my answer disguised as question to you in first place.
You are Hyperventilating again dear.

so you keep the air space close for more then a month, then don't let any journalist visit the site for another 2 months, then suddenly after hell lots of months in between you wake up and say hey you all "come visit us", do you see the problem here?

Instead of jumping all around and not paying attention to the issue at hand like your own Indian envoy played dead; how about to say that Pakistan is only party that took foreign officials to the most of the claimed sites by Bipin Army be it months later or like the visit in subject which was done within 24 hours once Indian side did not accept the challenge. Having said that, we are still waiting that Indian Army will be undertaking a visit for those Indian Military sites being hit on 27th Feb whereby Indian propaganda machines were claiming that PAF dropped some dud bombs, nothing happened, no area is being hit, no damage at all even nearby and still, there is no visit. Indians are already asked to arrange a single visit like these to all those places but yeah, its been almost 8 months & brave Sena is still in shock & recovery.

These are foreign diplomats/UN observers, stop in being your fairy tales/fantasy world, and your country believes in lies and deceptions

JAY TERRORIST HIND @Telescopic Sight

Whataboutthis, whataboutthat, whataboutModi, whataboutDoval....

I asked this thread a very simple question : Who are these folks? Which country, ambassador, consul-general, defence attache, anything?

Clearly , nobody here knows. Least of all, you.

For us this is nothing but a photo op stunt.

Why is it hard for you guys to simply understand that like you lap up everything ISPR tells you as gospel of truth.

We in India believe our COAS and we believe they destroyed terror launch pads. India has had a longstanding reputation as a peaceful country, but it is not a country that will sit idle while some elements assume they can get away with terrorism. There is a severe cost to proxy wars now.

We must invite this guy... far more entertaining!!!

4.jpg

Yes. This Kathak and Kathakali diplomate shall be invited, in a show, to be held in Alhamra Arts Council.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom