What's new

Indians, Do You Hold Any Moral Grounds.

That is your narrative. Ours is exactly the opposite. So I have as much shame left as you do.
Not the first time in history that the Shameless, cowardly, dimwitted Hindutva extremist Intellect ruling India is unable to even comprehend the difference between narrative or propaganda and evidence.

A simple yes or no question dear;
Do you belong to the same lot too?

I am sure this helps your domestic consumption. Just like Indian actions help Indian domestic consumption.
Dear .. people are dying due to constant Indian army shelling ...

I am sure this helps your domestic consumption. Just like Indian actions help Indian domestic consumption.

I don't see Pakistanis being asking to be fed as such rather, Indian claims are busted Internationally which somehow are consumed by Indian Populace without any question in regard to reality or fact.

Good question. FATF might inquire into this issue too.

As ever, makes NO difference to us or Pakistan.........:azn:

That is your narrative. Ours is exactly the opposite. So I have as much shame left as you do.

It's also your narrative to claim that exactly 300 terrorists were killed in Balakot and that the iaf shot down an F-16...........:lol:

Lolz we sont need foreign diplomat visits for domestic consumption. Visits of international observers and UN missions to azad kashmir and LOC occur regularly in Pakistan. On the other hand, india even denies its own journalists to visit IOK. This speaks volume, only ppl with brains will see.

Not the first time in history that the Shameless, cowardly, dimwitted Hindutva extremist Intellect ruling India is unable to even comprehend the difference between narrative or propaganda and evidence.

1971, even after surrendering with 90k troops, what was your narrative
1965, same narrative of refute
Kargil, same narrative of refute
Osama bin laden, same narrative of refute

and you want us to believe your ispr?

Keeps hunter killer posters from getting bored besides exposing the devious ways in which our neighbor's mindset works but basicly, it is good for business.

They are a necessary evil. Without them, PDF would loose its tinge and would turn monotonous and boring and, may be, even many Pakistani posters would loose their interest.

india is the biggest piece of human excrement in the universe. indians are hideously ugly sub-human ape-like creatures. Severe lying and deception is hard-wired into the indian DNA. That's all.
You are one angry little man:lol:
Reading your rant against Indians made me laugh LOL.

One can easily understand why Pakistan brought out the diplomats by just seeing which countries diplomats came for the LOC visit. Everything is clear now...!:coffee:

LOL, even chinese ambassador calls Indian's liar.

#Sharam_say_doob_maro.

1971, even after surrendering with 90k troops, what was your narrative
1965, same narrative of refute
Osama bin laden, same narrative of refute

and you want us to believe your ispr?
71 was a civil war.
65 was an intrusion which forced India to open a conflict along the border.
Kargil was a foolish attempt which dented the credibility of Pakistan a lot.
What with OBL refutes???

What happened to 300 terrorists???
Where's the F-16???
Where are the disarmed H-2s???

And this visit wasn't so that Indians might believe ISPR
Screenshot_2019-10-22-18-03-29.png

Narrative of refute???

Screenshot_2019-10-20-14-21-57-1.png

As I said before my ignorant little nin com poop neighbor...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom