What's new

Indians carrying ‘ganja’ arrested in Sri Lanka

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Indians carrying ‘ganja’ arrested in Sri Lanka

Indians who were transporting 10 kilos and 500 grams of cannabis at the Kankasanthurai sea boarder had been arrested by the Sri Lanka Navy yesterday, Police said.

Suspects have been handed over to the Chunnakam Police,they said, Further investigations are being conducted by the Chunnakam Police.

Two Indians carrying

Sri Lanka Navy patrol vessels, P 465 and P 485, attached to the Northern Naval Command arrested 03 Indian persons with 10 kilograms of “Kerala Ganja” in the seas north of Kankasanthurai.

The arrest was made close to midnight and an Indian dhow propelled by a modified water pump, on which the high-street-value cannabis was being smuggled from India.

The arrested persons and 05 parcels of “Kerala Ganja” were handed over to Police for further investigations.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

http://www.navy.lk | Navy apprehends 10 Kilograms of

The Sri Lankan Navy should have let them off. After all, Sri Lankans love the stuff!! :P

I didn't know so many Indians on this forum are drug addicts or bhangees. :lol:

I heard the hill tribes in India openly cultivate and smoke ganja...can anybody confirm that?

I didn't know so many Indians on this forum are drug addicts or bhangees. :lol:

You can't be addicted to marijuana. At least not the typical addiction you'd think of to "drugs". Not to mention, it's MUCH safer than alcohol and cigarettes, and nowhere near as harmful. Two legal drugs in most parts of the world, I should mention.

Back
Top Bottom