What's new

Indians boycotting 'Made in China' wares for Beijing's support to Pak

Well for one, as I've stated many a times, without state aid Chinese exports wouldn't be where they are today. So it's basically a question of whether we can make them cheap enough over here, IMO the answer is yes.

If you can't see a future where most of our domestic needs can be fulfilled from Indian initiatives then really you are the type of junkie that China wants.

Beat the heat first:
India's trade deficit with China jumps to $53 billion in 2015-16 - The ...

Then discharge methane here on PDF.

So when you are going to stop using your "Made in China" PC, Laptop, Smart Phone, TV etc, let me know.

I know few people who might need one of those :lol:
we have already started it and slowly we will stop using all chinese made products and replace them with indian made ones cause we indian unlike you dont just dream we actually work hard to get our goals and dont rest till we get what we want ever thought as to what every year MNCs are investing billions in india on :azn:

I think he is a false flagger, deliberately mentioning IQ to humiliate a country...:frown:

You do know that it was the Chinese who started this shitty IQ thing on this forum?

Joke is on you bro, go figure...:lol:

You can't really do much other than cheer leading for the Chinese can you?

we have already started it and slowly we will stop using all chinese made products and replace them with indian made ones cause we indian unlike you dont just dream we actually work hard to get our goals and dont rest till we get what we want ever thought as to what every year MNCs are investing billions in india on :azn:

He thinks that he too is a Chinese:rofl::rofl:

You do know that it was the Chinese who started this shitty IQ thing on this forum?

You can't really do much other than cheer leading for the Chinese can you?

He thinks that he too is a Chinese:rofl::rofl:
as they say shah se jyadaa shah ke wafaadaar dukhee kerte hain ;) :omghaha:

Stop praying at the altar of that Chinese god, will you? If you can't think of the reasons why we should develop our domestic capacity to satiate India appetite for white goods, or the reason why moving away from over reliance on Chinese imports is a good idea (over a period of time) then don't bother with a reply.

As for your cultural exchange, I can see the Chinese influence in the tone & language.

Ok, let me know when Tejas starts flying and real "SirGKal" strikes take place. :shout:
keep making fun of india like you had been making all along look where you are now and that woid is only going to increase :coffee:

What rubbish , just in the past few days Chinese mobile companies have sold thousands of mobiles and other items on the big billion dollar sale going on different eCommerce sites.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom