What's new

Indians boycotting 'Made in China' wares for Beijing's support to Pak

You bought IBM's PC division & not IBM itself, big difference & that probably is the only thing keeping Lenovo affloat since their mobile division ins't doing so well.

Like I said borrowed or stolen tech.

The latter are as big as they are because the Chinese state has effectively banned the entry of Facebook, Google et al & even Amazon was discriminated against IIRC.

Well TATA group for one & the likes of Infy, Wipro et al. I know nothing nothing substantial, except TATA, but hey we don't thump our chests over screwing foreign JV partners. Besides India has been far more liberal & open when it comes to imports, one of the main reasons why Huawei, ZTE were able to win telecom contracts here.

Yeah well that's your opinion & you're entitled to it.
You can google the global company rankings to check your place and China's place. let facts talk not your big mouth. as I said, you want either a real war or a trade war, just bring it on. See who gets hurt.

Prove your opinion then :).

When India boycott Chinese products please let us know.
Indians are boycotting Chinese products, like firecrackers in many places, of course getting rid of all of them is nigh impossible.
You can google the global company rankings to check your place and China's place. let facts talk not your big mouth. as I said, you won't a real war or trade war, just bring it on. See who gets hurt.
Yeah considering India can manufacture 90% of products, that we import from China, over here I'm sure we'll be ones to lose sleep over this o_O

Also considering that China pretty much hates everything western they sure are quick to use their rankings to prove a point or two.

reminds me of the divest, boycott and isolate policy towards israel. for 1 week all the stores in london which stocked israeli products were quite and the next week the people including muslims started flocking back 2 those stores when their pockets started pinching :D

Indians are boycotting Chinese products, like firecrackers in many places, of course getting rid of all of them is nigh impossible.
Yeah considering India can manufacture 90% of products, that we import from China, over here I'm sure we'll be ones to lose sleep over this o_O

Also considering that China pretty much hates everything western they sure are quick to use their rankings to prove a point or two.
Stop bragging, you are talking about boycotting Chinese goods for years, this time is by no means the first time, you should put the money where your mouth is, just do it and see what happens.

As they say: God created the world, rest is made in China ...:P

So what are they gonna boycott then? :lol:
Oh..it means they are also going to stop poja paat? As per my knowledge there all bhagwan morties are made in China..lol

177528.jpg

Patriotic sentiments aside, this is not going to happen in reality. We have been seeing these sorts of nationalistic emotions sprouting here and then, but in the end it's the consumer's interest that wins the game.

Out of like USD 70 billion trade in Chinese favor, even if this step impacts like 1-2%, it will be the cost of Chinese putting technical hold on terrorist in UN. Impact will be minimal but at least China will pay some amount to support terrorist in UN.

China never put a technical hold on terrorist master-minds such as Devil, Manohar, Modi, Swami etc.

Go ahead and put a demand in the UN.

Stop bragging, you are talking about boycotting Chinese goods for years, this time is by no means the first time, you should put the money where your mouth is, just do it and see what happens.
Stop deluding yourself into thinking that China would be in the position it is today without the state explicitly & complicity colluding against foreign MNC's & without state support it won't be possible in India either.

Back
Top Bottom