What's new

Indians arrested for Facebook post on Mumbai shutdown

Tell me arent you damn fcukin disappointing that he died a natural death?-
He robbed you of few abuses that you can give to others like you name you childs-
You might aswell take A Flyin Fcuk from a Pakistani for free when you try to name him- :D-

You should be happy.

We rid you of the moron.

Now you have better control of morons only on your side.

Instead of flying via Sri Lanka twice a month to meet other morons.

Like yourself, only speaking a different tongue.

That's why you are a 'BAL'.

A Bangladeshi in Japan?

Do you smile when the power goes out for a living?

So i hv skipped the 5 pages-

i am only interested in the "excuses" indians here put forward to justify this act of stupidity?-
i am sure there are many- and they always come up with good excuses when the thrash is on them-

none of them based on bigotry and love for the ji-hadi theme like you and most of your ilk do. This is a serious conversation something you are ill suited for, as seen from your posting history on PDF and quantified with your several posts here.

Racially challenged cruds should learn how to behave too.

And probably a crash course in how to fight.

So Indians want to teach us how to fight! People whose average income is almost below to Africans and just dreams on to be a 'Superpower' on PPP GDP are nothing but dilution. Bring it on! We always got some surprise for you! We aren't so famous warriors but we just lost one war in the whole Bangla History. We can take care of you pretty well.

Bro, our Supreme Court has ruled that Freedom of Speech is not absolute, especially when it comes in the way of national and social harmony.

This had the making of serious disharmony at the time.

As a keeper of the law, I would be more sensitive to the prevailing conditions than to legalese.

The cops did right in my book.

Doc - I respect your views. Lets leave it at that. We need to have our other discussions and disagreements as well instead of expending all our energies here - maybe for Brazil vs Colombia or harley vs Indian.

You should be happy.

We rid you of the moron.

A Bangladeshi in Japan?

Do you smile when the power goes out for a living?

What do you mean by power goes out? Something Indian English.

never thought would say this but atleast in some way we are more democratic than India, If you account for all the comments, pictures, cartoons, comments, posts published on social media on Rehman Malik or Zardari or any other political or religious personality than more than 70% of our population would be arrested by now.

Yes- the peaceful reactions to cartoons and the need to qualify a real Pakistani as one that has to be Muslim , tells u us about your democracy. Let us know when a non Muslim can be a leader of your country will ya?

So Indians want to teach us how to fight! People whose average income is almost below to Africans and just dreams on to be a 'Superpower' on PPP GDP are nothing but dilution. Bring it on! We always got some surprise for you! We aren't so famous warriors but we just lost one war in the whole Bangla History. We can take care of you pretty well.

Don't joke man. I've seen you guys.

I can take 4 of you at a time.

One under each armpit.

The other two between my thighs.

Don't joke man. I've seen you guys.

I can take 4 of you at a time.

One under each armpit.

The other two between my thighs.

Wow. You are a Superman! I really want to see that! But the WHO record doesn't show that you are even taller! Our average height and even our Male part is much larger than yours! That's called dick dude!

You should be happy.

We rid you of the moron.

Arent you just glad the painz in the azzez are your very own creation- from the left to the right- thanks to great indoor lady- to the bigger one on top- you blow- Another flyin fcuk to the great nihari guy-
Otherwise lonely Senaks of the likes of you- now without a head- would have been long dead of boredom- arent you glad of the gift- The gift of having meaning to the otherwise pathetic lives?--

Mate - lets separate the love or hate for him and keep it out of here and the topic at hand for the sanity of discussions sake.

yes sirjee......

Maybe the Indian Police arrested the girls for their own protection.

A comment like that would have led rampaging fanatic mobs to lynch those girls.

u got a point there..... but then they could have avoided the publicity stunt

Yes- the peaceful reactions to cartoons and the need to qualify a real Pakistani as one that has to be Muslim , tells u us about your democracy. Let us know when a non Muslim can be a leader of your country will ya?

That's an oxymoron question. Does Theocratic countries is run by the people other than their official religion? Does Israel is ever ruled by a Muslim?

Next time remain in your senses when you ask this question

Maybe the Indian Police arrested the girls for their own protection.

A comment like that would have led rampaging fanatic mobs to lynch those girls.

Nope! More like the cops were scared about a possible violence outbreak and made these girls scapegoats.

none of them based on bigotry and love for the ji-hadi theme like you and most of your ilk do. This is a serious conversation something you are ill suited for, as seen from your posting history on PDF and quantified with your several posts here.

Nice- The higher ups have a pain that they need to discuss using low level petty arguments- and it should be above us- Sorry its below us between the legs- you can continue to rattle beneath it feels so good-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom