What's new

Indians arrested for Facebook post on Mumbai shutdown

So indian police is afraid of hindu extremists, i see!

That's an oxymoron question. Does Theocratic countries is run by the people other than their official religion? Does Israel is ever ruled by a Muslim?

Next time remain in your senses when you ask this question

You guys have a constitution that reeks of religious discrimination. A constitution that states that a non-Muslim cannot be the Prime Minister is as discriminatory as it gets. If thats what the Quran teaches you, then that book is also a book that is teaching you religious discrimination.

That's an oxymoron question. Does Theocratic countries is run by the people other than their official religion? Does Israel is ever ruled by a Muslim?

lol- they envy Israel- Deep down they all want their country to be ruled by majority Hindus- the caste and cattle syndrome- its suffocating for them that their leaders have some sense in them-

and the one who didn't had- their hope- died recently- :D-

lol- they envy Israel- Deep down they all want their country to be ruled by majority Hindus- the caste and cattle syndrome- its suffocating for them that their leaders have some sense in them-

and the one who didn't died recently- :D-

You are close, I personally just want India to be declared a non-Muslim country, as we already created 2 separate countries for them. I am sick and tired of treating our Muslims with respect, while Hindus and Sikhs in Pak/BD have either been chased out to India or killed/converted.

You are close, I personally just want India to be declared a non-Muslim country, as we already created 2 separate countries for them. I am sick and tired of treating our Muslims with respect, while Hindus and Sikhs in Pak/BD have either been chased out to India or killed/converted.

i feel for you bro- you shouldn't have dreamed of ruling them Muslims- since you thought you could- now deal with them-

look @ the map again u dumb jamati retard :lol:

If di** size is the measure of vitality, then Indians should not be having 1.3 billion population while Russians will not be complaining about the declining population. :D

do I call them a true democracy too? making sense is not pointing fingers and saying you are better democracy( Pakistan) over India. That was what I was addressing my reply to. Next time read the timeline instead of replying in haste.

If di** size is the measure of vitality, then Indians should not be having 1.3 billion population while Russians will not be complaining about the declining population. :D

Lol- credit goes to indian farmers- they have nothing else to do than farm in day light and more farming in twilight all night- Lol-

Oh we will, the Pakistani way is a pretty good solution I feel...

yup- this time make sure you carve an independant land for them away from Bangladesh aswell- :tup:-

yup- this time make sure you carve an independant land for them away from Bangladesh aswell- :tup:-

I dont know what you are talking about :what: Pakistan never carved an independent piece of land for its non-Muslims. Why should we? I clearly mentioned that we will deal with them exactly like the Pakistanis did...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom