What's new

Indians arrested for Facebook post on Mumbai shutdown

3) For expressing belief and political attitudes - freedom of speech provides opportunity to express one’s belief and show political attitudes. It ultimately results in the welfare of the society and state. Thus, freedom of speech provides a mechanism by which it would be possible to establish a reasonable balance between stability and social change.

- In the same article what you quoted. My take is that she showed her political attitude.

Bro, our Supreme Court has ruled that Freedom of Speech is not absolute, especially when it comes in the way of national and social harmony.

This had the making of serious disharmony at the time.

As a keeper of the law, I would be more sensitive to the prevailing conditions than to legalese.

The cops did right in my book.

Hafiz saaed has no i repeat NO case against him in the international court of justice, the terrorism charges are based on accusations then ctual proof and trial

and i repeat he has been freed yes he is FREED from pakistani court

So, it means that a person is not a terrorist until & unless he has a case against him ICJ????

UN declares Jamaat-ud-Dawa a terrorist front group - The Long War Journal

UN has declared LET as a terrorist organisation, after which they changed there name to JUD, also JUD is treated as an alias for LET in UN.

Also the UN (composed of 192 nations of earth) has declared Hafeez Saeed as terrorist, there is a red corner notice against him, there is a $10 million bounty on him by US & the only nation that denies him being terrorist is coincidentally having him tried in a court of law, so would a sane person think the trial to be a fair one?????

So, it means that a person is not a terrorist until & unless he has a case against him ICJ????

UN declares Jamaat-ud-Dawa a terrorist front group - The Long War Journal

UN has declared LET as a terrorist organisation, after which they changed there name to JUD, also JUD is treated as an alias for LET in UN.

Also the UN (composed of 192 nations of earth) has declared Hafeez Saeed as terrorist, there is a red corner notice against him, there is a $10 million bounty on him by US & the only nation that denies him being terrorist is coincidentally having him tried in a court of law, so would a sane person think the trial to be a fair one?????

i repeat, hafiz saaed has no case in ICJ i repeat NO case

and stop quoting from the american lapdog UN

what good has UN done to the world did it stopped american terror in invading iraq and libya

you cant blame the Bangladeshis- you might consider abusing the ones who have put you in that position in the first place- :coffee:-

Potato / batata - if it weren't for them, I'd be calling him the Pakistani moron.

A moron by any other name remains a moron.

The new 'Bal'.

You remind me of another bal too.

what good has UN done to the world did it stopped american terror in invading iraq and libya

why the fcuk you quoted ICJ ? Couldn't quote Pakistan Supreme Court or ashamed that every fortnight his a$$ is gragged to court with a stack of FIRs against him ?

Potato / batata - if it weren't for them, I'd be calling him the Pakistani moron.

You remind me of another bal too.

Malauns should learn how to behave. Like the way we taught Mansingh.

OK we do it by ur rules, Firstly, Do you consider OSAMA as a terrorist or not???? IF YES, than did he had any case against him in ICJ??? Don't tell that U don't consider Osama a terrorist otherwise i will not be the only one to oppose u :lol:

Secondly, I didn't had any knowledge that UN is an american lapdog, since if that's the case than India would be a permanent member of UNSC since Obama has already declared his support for the same.

Thirdly, if u can't rebuke my points than don't divert the attention somewhere else, Iraq & Libya in this case.

Tell me arent you damn fcukin disappointing that he died a natural death?-
He robbed you of few abuses that you can give to others like you name you childs-
You might aswell take A Flyin Fcuk from a Pakistani for free when you try to name him- :D-

Back
Top Bottom