What's new

Featured Indians are at it again - 40% of Pakistan's frontline fighter jets docked for a variety of reasons

bhai mar gya jf-17 baat khatam

1604484277049.png

Yup yup they are all grounded. We plan to ditch the program entirely. Our skies are open to attack.

Geez guys! Wjy are you busting indian wet dreams. They need to gather their courage. Let them have it.

Indian channels and blogs are bursting with news that 40% of JF17 have been grounded due to structural issues in the airframe caused high-g stress. Some links given below:-

As it is coming from predominantly Indian media (probably main stream Indian media will pick this up) I would like to know whether there is any truth what so ever in the claims and what the reality is.

One thing you must understand is that India is a nation in despair. They are a genuinely unhappy people - google world happiness index. Their politics runs on fake news, and Pakistan is their favourite subject. Most Indians know nothing about Pakistan, so it is easy to create stories to fool them. Most Indians are also not capable of critical thinking or independent analysis, their education system is based on ratta and cheating exams is a multi billion dollar industry.

When the government wants a distraction - they create a Pakistan news story and it dominates headlines.

Utter bakwas.
Yup yup they are all grounded. We plan to ditch the program entirely. Our skies are open to attack.

Geez guys! Wjy are you busting indian wet dreams. They need to gather their courage. Let them have it.

You know they were all destroyed in the Karachi civil war.

Hey considering all our JF-17s got destroyed in the bloody civil war our agencies did a good job of covering up... Only 40% destroyed! Wait till they get wind of the rest of the 60% [emoji16]

ha ha ha if news is fake just deny it , why so much hue and cry ? :enjoy:
Because this has become everyday now a proper system is needed to give a response to indian propaganda...

Karachi Civil war pe kutte wali hone k baad b these lot havent learned the lesson that news confirm karni hoti he it is fake as it is shown in itself...

Indians had to resort to slander...pathetic

Oh I know its not the truth as its coming from indian sources. I just want to know what the truth is or even if there is one ... probably some thing totally different skewed up by indians for local consumption.

Nothing is skewed other then Indians brains due to drinking cow urine consumption.

If there was such an issue
It would have been reported in international aviation and defence sites
And the Indian media would have given its reference
But no such case
Even Indian them selves call Indian media Godi media

After the unprecedented success of "Civil War in Karachi", here comes another block bluster by Indian media "Thunder ki Mout".

Pajeets are always at it thats why we need a strong system to bust down and counter their propaganda... we can develop our own model with inspiration from Eastern European nations counter propaganda systems...

Fake news alert accounts (that respond within minutes because more times lies are out there more people will believe em)

Counter Propaganda accounts websites ( Debunking and Countering their stories thoroughly)

Propaganda Channels websites accounts etc ( explore their fault lines and take advantage of them they have many and we dont even have tell lies or half lies there are real problems and fault lines that can be used very successfully)

These are just basic steps we need there are whole models fron Ukraine and other Eastern EU countries that can be studied properly and their methods can be used by us too.. they have many comedy programs just to make fun of russian propaganda

I would like to know whether there is any truth what so ever in the claims and what the reality is.

Why you want to know the truth ? Are you that stupid to rely on fake indian media. Have you read anything similar here lately ?

Pajeets are always at it thats why we need a strong system to bust down and counter their propaganda... we can develop our own model with inspiration from Eastern European nations counter propaganda systems...

Fake news alert accounts (that respond within minutes because more times lies are out there more people will believe em)

Counter Propaganda accounts websites ( Debunking and Countering their stories thoroughly)

Propaganda Channels websites accounts etc ( explore their fault lines and take advantage of them they have many and we dont even have tell lies or half lies there are real problems and fault lines that can be used very successfully)

These are just basic steps we need there are whole models fron Ukraine and other Eastern EU countries that can be studied properly and their methods can be used by us too.. they have many comedy programs just to make fun of russian propaganda

I'm actually shocked that the indians were not claiming that it was 99% not 40%........... :disagree:

Why you want to know the truth ? Are you that stupid to rely on fake indian media. Have you read anything similar here lately ?
Why would I not want to know the truth ? As I mentioned in my post the reporting by indian media about structural damage is probably fake but there still could be issues with some planes e.g. grounding of few planes for a software patch, updating avionics to support some new feature etc. Its not like grounding of planes never happen and best defence against fake and false news is to build up a narrative based on truth. It could also be that their news is made up out thin air (most likely case).

100% JF 17s are in their hangers....
because no one was flying them that moment.

Structures are calculated in the design room and applied to all aircraft. If there is a structural issue it would not be on 40% but 100% of the aircraft. The author has no idea how over designed critical components are. I know I was part of the team that did the stressing on the a320 and a330 trailibg edge structure. Military aircraft are designed to exceed their flight envelope.

Back
Top Bottom