What's new

Featured Indians are at it again - 40% of Pakistan's frontline fighter jets docked for a variety of reasons

JF-17 mar gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa intaqaaaaaaaaalllllllll

1604462076248.png

Indian channels and blogs are bursting with news that 40% of JF17 have been grounded due to structural issues in the airframe caused high-g stress. Some links given below:-

As it is coming from predominantly Indian media (probably main stream Indian media will pick this up) I would like to know whether there is any truth what so ever in the claims and what the reality is.

Perfect opportunity for IAF to taste some more fantastic tea.

kon log o tussi yaar....
40% is enough from the total units operating, grounded, and no body know except some indians....
let me call to air chief for confirmation

kon log o tussi yaar....
40% is enough from the total units operating, grounded, and no body know except some indians....
let me call to air chief for confirmation
Oh I know its not the truth as its coming from indian sources. I just want to know what the truth is or even if there is one ... probably some thing totally different skewed up by indians for local consumption.

When your enemy feels happy by creates fake news about your front-line fighter jets...

:coffee:

Jo khabar Pakistani ki ho or Pakistaniyo ko bhi na pata ho. vo in hindiyon ko kaisay mil jati hai.
is mulk ki zuban bohat lambi hai.

What a rubbish Claim? can you Expect something sensible from India? No, Never. all this no more than dreams. What will make them awake from their dreadful dreams? JF-17 thunder.

Back
Top Bottom