What's new

Indians angered by Australian Radio host's remarks

I'd ignore you. BTW what would that tell others about your upbringing? You'd be disgracing your own family in the end, no?

The same logic applies here.

are u serious ? don't make urself a laughing stock here. Fighting for justice and respect are no shame.

india is a butthole? what? now i understand how india might smell like one but c'mon that's just rude. shame on this austrailian for calling india a butthole

dude,u understand do u?From what i know u guys eat way more ****** animals than us,perhaps the stench is your own than anything else.

And that signature,I dont know if Zhou Enlai really said that but Nehru would have just laughed it off than to trashtalk like Chuck Norris.

Stop being angered at every drop of hat, stop being personal when noone getting personal with you. If you consider ganges to be ur mother then u need to revisit biology classes.

I am more concerned about this Aussie's fascination with buttholes. He should immediately stop sniffing them!

India is a beautiful country. But its like saying Somalia is a **** whole. The land itself might be nice but the country itself is a mess.

Australians have different living standards to India so to some indeed India might be a **** whole.

Yaa, man you cann't be more right.

Australians have different living standards to India and but also those ship loads of British criminals who landed and later colonized that place , White Australians have different moral standards to begin with, haven't they ??

BTW How many aborigines of Australians were killed to achieve the current living standards for the white Australians ?

Stop being angered at every drop of hat, stop being personal when noone getting personal with you. If you consider ganges to be ur mother then u need to revisit biology classes.

you need to visit your own mother before giving such advice to others. prick.

But, it is a dirty river nonetheless :lol: At least he wasn't being racist or anything.

The lower banks of the Ganges are a sh!thole....

We really shouldnt be surprised that people notice....

Although I am a Hindu, there are things about some of our practices that seem simply outdated and medieval....

I believe I would like to treat my gods as good or better than I treat myself....So seeing that people not only throw garbage and dead bodies in the Ganges, but go as far as taking a dump on the banks just pisses the **** out of me....
If I wouldnt like to be treated that way or live in a dump...why are millions of Hindus making the "Holy Ganges" a dump?

PS: Just to throw it out there...I am also against bathing the gods in Milk....**** I would hate if someone made me bathe in Milk....
Besides...wasting Milk instead of giving it to the poor is simply a criminal waste!!!

PS: Just to throw it out there...I am also against bathing the gods in Milk....**** I would hate if someone made me bathe in Milk....
Besides...wasting Milk instead of giving it to the poor is simply a criminal waste!!!

These are age old hindu rituals in practice from ancient times when India used to be a very rich country and not a looted place what it has become after centuries of plunder by invaders, colonizers and todays corrupt politicians.

I hate to hear people talking about money found in the temples to be used to build hospitals and schools when the wealth of govt is being looted and stashed away in Swiss banks.

Back
Top Bottom