What's new

Indians angered by Australian Radio host's remarks

I feel sometimes we unnecessarily react to useless news items. What a radio joker or some idiotic hyper jack says about India should not matter

...So what? It's his country, his show, his job. If he want's to be ignorant, it's his choice. I see no reason why Indians not living in Australia should be angered.

It may sound rhetoric to our few indian members but somebody says something nasty about my mother in any part of the world.. I won't tolerate.

It may sound rhetoric to our few indian members but somebody says something nasty about my mother in any part of the world.. I won't tolerate.

If anything his ignorance is only bringing his country a bad name. Why do you care?

Well river Ganges is worse than Junkyard. Obviously this Aussie doesn't know anything.

It is polluted. But it's not as bad as some TV documentary shows it to be. There are river dolphins still swimming in it, so it is still within limits.
But calling India a **** hole and a holy river a junkyard is beyond idiotic.

i saw a picture of a dead body floating in what looks to be the holy ganges river and several deceased corpse washed up on the river banks. people around do not seem one bit shocked. can any indians confirm this?

the pictures are extremely graphic but nothing a little google search can't reveal

come on Indians what is wrong with u people !!! they are just asking for apology not asking for his head.

And it is also our tradition to fight for justice and respect.

Sorry we are not in the Global policing business. First lets provide justice and respect for every one of the 1.2 billion Indians, then we can talk about international fight for justice and respect.

so, will u allow ur family members to get ridicule by some moron if u live in that country ?

Thats what I said about leaving the country if you are uncomfotable there.

....................... Double Post........................

He is a mere radio jockey for Lord Ram's sake.

If he talk rash , the repay him in the same coin and call his radio station with full MF/SF gaalis .

why create a committee over it.

let me say dirty things about ur mother and sister.. let me see how u response.

I'd ignore you. BTW what would that tell others about your upbringing? You'd be disgracing your own family in the end, no?

The same logic applies here.

Back
Top Bottom