New Recruit

Reaction score
there is a common saying:
"Blow your enemy into pieces and hope the pieces won't keep fighting"
The determination and courage of a gone genaration
has given freedom to you people. But the once 'masters'
played wisely. They ensured
that their 'slaves' will never
Prosper! So they teared you apart into two! They took a scale and drew some lines-
India and Pakistan! Lives and minds of thousands teared like a piece of paper! Blood and sweat of thousands in vain! Still fighting over eachother like 8 year olds! Shame on you!

a country which was one is now teared apart! The off springs of brothers who fought shoulder to shoulder are now arch rivals!

there is a common saying:
"Blow your enemy into pieces and hope the pieces won't keep fighting"
The determination and courage of a gone genaration
has given freedom to you people. But the once 'masters'
played wisely. They ensured
that their 'slaves' will never
Prosper! So they teared you apart into two! They took a scale and drew some lines-
India and Pakistan! Lives and minds of thousands teared like a piece of paper! Blood and sweat of thousands in vain! Still fighting over eachother like 8 year olds! Shame on you!

what the hell is wrong with you indians? i'm seriously tired of this now.

you indians always complain about "the british divided india into 2 pieces". which country did they divided? name me the country?

the british didnt divide anything.it were the brits who gave you indians your own country in 1947.you should be grateful towards the brits who created your country in 1947.

every one talks about revolution,lca,alkhalid and spends a thousands of worthless words. No one care to see your fellow beings!

what the hell is wrong with you indians? i'm seriously tired of this now.

you indians always complain about "the british divided india into 2 pieces".

the british didnt divide anything.it were the brits who gave you indians your own country in 1947.you should be grateful towards the brits who created your country in 1947.
Even before i made a few
Posts you concluded that i am
Indians.

every one is irritated!
Just consider this:
You people are fighting each other: why?for what? Who gains?who loses?

several bomb attacks in both of the nations,several lives lost-why?for what?who gains?who loses?

Its the same demented mentality, Bharat mata ravaged by muslim marauders and split into two,

I ask the bhartis do you even know British only ruled 40% of South Asia while Bharat today rules 75% of South Asia, If there was a division then the division would have occured from the 40% of occupied south asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom