What's new

Indians account for 90% of airport wheelchair requests

Indians top the charts in trucking industry when it comes to North America.
I was told that truckers are one of the well paid jobs. By subcontinent mindset, every job is evaluated with a feudal mindset. And driving trucks is not high in our ranking of jobs.

Any one doing his/her job with honesty should be treated with respect and not the type of job. A person in a so called highly respected white collar job, could be corrupt and dishonest but a plumber could be hard working and honest.

Honesty and hard work should be respected and not what job a person is doing.

Indians top the charts in trucking industry when it comes to North America. You cannot use few people of IT industry and hides the gazillion of workers on low paid jobs that are again taken by Indians on large scale everywhere from the plumbers to toilet cleaners.

If you visit Brampton, Canada, then you will find Indians everywhere in low paid jobs. It is considered as Bramaledesh. It could very well be Hindi as third language after English and French.

We are talking about request of wheelchairs at Airport. There is huge demand for wheelchairs because 90 percents who request wheelchairs are Indians. We are trying to find out why hence the thread.
Your jealousy is not going to end , I am talking about average income of Indians in Americas , they are highest earning groups and they are highest tax payers , that is why they can afford to pay tips to the workers who give service to them , illegal pakistani immigrants are mostly busy in earning bread for two meals , working in Dilli darbar restaurants , petrol pumps and halal shops .you will meet 90 percent pakistanis in low paid jobs i mentioned above .

Your jealousy is not going to end , I am talking about average income of Indians in Americas , they are highest earning groups and they are highest tax payers , that is why they can afford to pay tips to the workers who give service to them , illegal pakistani immigrants are mostly busy in earning bread for two meals , working in Dilli darbar restaurants , petrol pumps and halal shops .you will meet 90 percent pakistanis in low paid jobs i mentioned above .
Jealously?

You are overstating and over generalizing while I am being factual with real ground realities.

You will find gazillions of Indians in low paid jobs compared to others from other nationalities.

It is called math. Few people working in I.T. cannot be classified as Indians as there are more Chinese people work in I.T. and there are others from Pakistan and Middle East that gabbles in the field of I.T. including myself.

What you are saying is delusion because of gazillion from India are still working in low paid jobs from the plumbers to toilet cleaners compared to few Indians in I.T.

I have never seen Chinese romanticized their fan base of I.T industry as you do over few people that doesn't cut it to register as generalization.

Gazillion from India still work in low paid jobs. That cannot be denied, not to mention trucking industry and Middle East where Indians dominate menial jobs industry. Stop selling delusion of Bollywood in the name of so-called modi who is hack and tea maker by former profession.

I was told that truckers are one of the well paid jobs. By subcontinent mindset, every job is evaluated with a feudal mindset. And driving trucks is not high in our ranking of jobs.

Any one doing his/her job with honesty should be treated with respect and not the type of job. A person in a so called highly respected white collar job, could be corrupt and dishonest but a plumber could be hard working and honest.

I agree with that and I respect that. I hate those who demean low paid jobs in the name of nationalism so I had to show him the reality of gazillion that still works in low paid jobs which is nothing wrong. We all have bills to pay. I have done that and so have many who have done before they climbed to the ladder to higher paying jobs. We all do that.

But this karma guy is either sold out on delusional of Bollywood or hiding behind the screen in slumdog areas selling lies to feel fake bravado which is kind of embarrassing.

No Indian ever tips more than one dollar and that to after coming out of mourning from parting with that dollar. Sala ten to twenty —
Don't peddle stereotypes. I have seen my friends tipping generously, more than me. I don't know about older people.

About 2.3 million people applied for the 368 jobs with the government of Uttar Pradesh. Hundreds of candidates with doctorates and other advanced degrees applied for the jobs that pay about 16,000 rupees ($319 Cdn) a month and require a fifth-grade education.

That is just in india alone. There was job opening in some indian restaurants, then Mc donald and grocery store in Canada and it was lined up by Indians in long line. This is at Brampton aka bramaladesh. I don't see I.T. job opening in restaurants and grocery stores.

Why do you go ballistic on everything? That too with wrong data.

The actual rankings are here - https://www.cafonline.org/docs/defa.../caf_world_giving_index_2022_210922-final.pdf

It has nothing to do with how wealthy a nation is. Even Nepal is ahead of India. Dont don’t get angry on me. Paksiatnis are nice people and I find them very likeable in my interactions. Just that your claim may be wrong.View attachment 957881View attachment 957882

Well that’s a giving index by a U.K. Christian organisation which truth be told I’ve never heard of here in England before so will take with a pinch of salt , I can also share numerous links showcasing the charity from Pakistanis including the remittances sent to India by Pakistanis which is fourth highest in the world
Was astonishing really

Actually here is the link

Your a decent well mannered Indian who carries himself eloquently on this forum which shows the good upbringing you received .

But you have many uneducated lifeless hopeless Indian good for nothing trolls who’s lives revolve peddling lies on this forum just to feel better about they’re miserable existence .

As far as reputation of pakistanis is concerned go see who are the majority of people in jails of oversease countries , it is better to start charity at home and stop those who are in jails for different crimes including begging .

Oh wow says the Indian who’s country fills up the brothels of the Arab countries catering to the sexual desires of Arabs and holidaymakers visiting the Middle East .

It’s a racket , a crime syndicate exploiting the poor through pressure torture violence & much worse .
How much is a flight ticket to Saudi Arabia . UAE from Pk ? You cannot afford the ticket let alone an average beggar who cannot afford a can of Pepsi on the flight let alone a ticket .

You see organised begging rackets daily in India so to use the suffering of poor people who with no fault of there own are racketeered into criminality as a game of upmanship on a forum which despises you for all what you are , what you stand for is your despicable trait which shows the low life upbringing you had by uneducated jungle dwelling parents turning you into a dredge on society who has no hope no dreams no life except pandering to your hindutva turds who along with you peddle fantasies & lies to feel better about their miserable existence.

👍🏽

Infact, there is some truth to these allegations. I have seen Indians, taking the benefit of wheelchair assistance to get priority at many airports. Some of them weren’t in a state that appeared to require a wheelchair.

On few instances, I have seen the wheelchair bound passenger getting up and walking ram rod straight after reaching the required location. Sadly it was a person from this subcontinent in appearance.

This is definitely being misused. I am sad if Indians are the majority in this. It would lead to affecting this service and eventually those who need it genuinely.

It has more to do with elderly people not being confident about being able to navigate airports and having the fear of missing the flight as a result. White people are notorious for not helping strangers, something that any young Indian guy would do for an elderly person at an airport.

Infact, there is some truth to these allegations. I have seen Indians, taking the benefit of wheelchair assistance to get priority at many airports. Some of them weren’t in a state that appeared to require a wheelchair.

On few instances, I have seen the wheelchair bound passenger getting up and walking ram rod straight after reaching the required location. Sadly it was a person from this subcontinent in appearance.

This is definitely being misused. I am sad if Indians are the majority in this. It would lead to affecting this service and eventually those who need it genuinely.
For few wrongdoers you should not paint all Indians as abuser of a facility . All Indian travellers in age group 60- 70 need assistance specially ladies .

It has more to do with elderly people not being confident about being able to navigate airports and having the fear of missing the flight as a result. White people are notorious for not helping strangers, something that any young Indian guy would do for an elderly person at an airport.
Very true .

Oh wow says the Indian who’s country fills up the brothels of the Arab countries catering to the sexual desires of Arabs and holidaymakers visiting the Middle East .

It’s a racket , a crime syndicate exploiting the poor through pressure torture violence & much worse .
How much is a flight ticket to Saudi Arabia . UAE from Pk ? You cannot afford the ticket let alone an average beggar who cannot afford a can of Pepsi on the flight let alone a ticket .

You see organised begging rackets daily in India so to use the suffering of poor people who with no fault of there own are racketeered into criminality as a game of upmanship on a forum which despises you for all what you are , what you stand for is your despicable trait which shows the low life upbringing you had by uneducated jungle dwelling parents turning you into a dredge on society who has no hope no dreams no life except pandering to your hindutva turds who along with you peddle fantasies & lies to feel better about their miserable existence.

👍🏽
Do not talk about brothels ,
Do not let me start about hira mandi which comes up daily on roads of pakistan every evening .

Lol ,
What about the well to do guy begging on a flight ? Art of begging koi inse seekhe . :welcome:

Last edited:
so?..

the reports says indians ask for wheel chairs...
Wheelchairs are must for elders except pakistanis who are english speaking because of madarsa background and very fit because they go to Europe on foot by donki , Indians need it and can afford it by paying 20 dollars tip to the attendants .

Last edited:
Wheelchairs are must for elders , Indians can afford it by paying tip to the attendants .

Tip the attendant? Putar, you street sh*tters, don't even tip your barber; the attendant is a far off through. Lol

While the hours are long, it's one of the best-paid jobs in the U.S. I have truckers who I insure, and they easily gross $ 150,000/yearly in income.

Tip the attendant? Putar, you street sh*tters, don't even tip your barber; the attendant is a far off through. Lol

While the hours are long, it's one of the best-paid jobs in the U.S. I have truckers who I insure, and they easily gross $ 150,000/yearly in income.
Puttar plumber i live in in San Francisco and i give tip to every pakistani barber , waiter , and halal kemma delivery boy because he belonged to karachi , he is our UP boy .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom