What's new

Indians account for 90% of airport wheelchair requests

most indian poo in public.... have you done it ?

Abdul ,
children are sodomised in madarsa ,it looks you are one of them ?

1696489525300.png

Last edited:
Indians have a reputation for being cheap all over the world. Muslims including Pakistanis have a reputation for being generous.
Indians might have higher income but they don’t get any respect abroad from any non Indian. They’re probably one of the most hated if not the most hated people in countries like Canada. Gangus give all people of brown skin a bad name.

Lol a cheap jealous taxi driver / plumber is talking cheap about most successful ethnicity abroad ,

1696490593036.png

Such outburst ? :D :D :D
This mango chutney guy is very sensitive for word heera mandi ? Looks some old childhood memories are haunting even today

Just seen two of your cousins cleaning the local train station toilets again on my way to my work place . Spoke to them in Urdu and told them “ aap is toilet ko bahut saaf rakthe ho “ yeah lo £1 tip or thank you yaar, thumhaari toilet achee hai “

Kahaah ka heh & he replied UP

Daniyawaad said the Indian wobbling his head

I think that means thank you ? As I’m not clued up on Hindi lingo.
Next train stop the Indian cleaners not very good , I told him to pull up his sleeves as one of the cubicles is blocked with shit and he replied sorry sir , I will clean it now forgive me .

No tip for that fucker .

Just seen two of your cousins cleaning the local train station toilets again on my way to my work place . Spoke to them in Urdu and told them “ aap is toilet ko bahut saaf rakthe ho “ yeah lo £1 tip or thank you yaar, thumhaari toilet achee hai “

Kahaah ka heh & he replied UP

Daniyawaad said the Indian wobbling his head

I think that means thank you ? As I’m not clued up on Hindi lingo.
Next train stop the Indian cleaners not very good , I told him to pull up his sleeves as one of the cubicles is blocked with shit and he replied sorry sir , I will clean it now forgive me .

No tip for that fucker .
Abduls start begging in mid air flight

1696492958641.png

The maulvis are famous for raping pakistani boys , Abdul you must have felt it .

View attachment 958328

Is a rape product now talking about rape
Let’s look at the news on India

90% of you lot have been abused while children

Child abuse is a pervasive and serious problem in India, and one that continues to grow every year. In fact, according to recent statistics, over 90% of Indian children experience some form of abuse before they reach the age of 18. This is a grave statistic, and one that demands our attention.

Oh no that is from times of India so must be false thinks the street shitting slum dwelling rape product .

Now Bristol university in the U.K. did a survey and statistics show that

This work builds on an earlier systematic review of child sexual abuse in India3 providing more detailed findings about all types of abuse and neglect over a 15 year period and the specific impacts of these on children by their sex, where they live, and housing and family status.

• We estimate that up to 74% of Indian children report physical abuse; up to 72% report emotional abuse and up to 69% report sexual abuse.😱

This means 7 out of 10 Indians in pdf are product of rape ,
Was it your father or your uncle ? as majority is family oriented

Now all your posts are conjecture while I deal with facts rape product boy , so please get some counselling before it’s too late as rape product becomes rapists in majority of cases in India

Here’s a helpline for you to call please dial +44 for U.K. area cord , it’s anonymous confidential so let your heart out and tell them everything , how it started when your father would slide his dick in your mouth to shut you up when you were crying for a crumb of roti in the slum & you were told it’s milk from the lingam that your mother worships

Any how that’s for you to tell the sexual rape crisis councillor

Want to talk?​

If something sexual happened to you without your consent – or you're not sure – you can talk to us. No matter when it happened.
Our 24/7 Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Line is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year:
📞 Call free on 0808 500 2222
💬 Visit the website to start a free online chat

Also you may want to visit nhs for help with your disease ridden body , even slum dwellers need any help they can

Abdul begging in flight

View attachment 958332

While Indians clean the toilets in whole of Arabia and your movie actresses warm the Arabs bed .

Join team vikram

Last edited:
Lol a cheap jealous taxi driver / plumber is talking cheap about most successful ethnicity abroad ,

View attachment 958329
Cheap? Lool
Makes sense tho pajeet street shitters are low in iq.
Pakistan is one of the most charitable nations leagues ahead of Indians. Even a taxi driver has more respect than a pajeet here 😂.
“Most successful” yet still toiletless.
You’d expect people who call them self “most successful” to use a toilet, not drink cow piss, and not worship man made statues. But I guess pajeet definition of “most successful” is having the lowest iq.
Y’all are the most hated in the west and known to be cheap. Just look at what people think about pajeets in countries like Canada or USA.

Abdul ,
children are sodomised in madarsa ,it looks you are one of them ?

View attachment 958327
Any comment on rapist Chindoo poojaris? Or is it OK for them to do it since they are only following theie culture by emulating rapists like Krishna?
1000001451.jpg

The maulvis are famous for raping pakistani boys , Abdul you must have felt it .

View attachment 958328
Oye Tanatani some nanga Yogi is groping your mother and sister as we speak. Ye dekh
👇👇👇

Don't use money as example of success and don't be fooled by the status nor investigation in regards to how money are earned.

2 Indian-Origin Men In US Guilty In Multi-Million Dollar Covid Fund Fraud
Houston:

Two men of Indian origin in the US have pleaded guilty to their participation in a multi-million dollar fraud scheme by obtaining loans under an economic assistance plan following the Covid-19 pandemic in the country, the justice department said.

# If those Indians are filthy rich, then find out how. I salute Indian toilet cleaner that works harder is deemed demeaning while so-called rich elite is lauded is actually making money through the fraud and corruption.

That is why India will remain third world nation and rightly so.

Back
Top Bottom