What's new

Indians account for 90% of airport wheelchair requests

It is also about pride and ghairat. An able person would and should get offended, if asked to sit in a wheel chair.

Some people loose sight of these basic traits and do these things.
yeah it is about pride

As far as reputation of pakistanis is concerned go see who are the people mximum in jails of oversease countries , it is better to start charity at home and stop those who are in jails for different crimes including begging .
This is the reputation of Hindus:
1000001364.jpg
1000001367.jpg

Lol pakistanis are respected world over for their truthfulness and honesty .

Pakistanis in charity ? only on takers side . For that you should go and see beggars in saudi arabia 90 percent are pakistanis .Indians are top of the highest earning group , they spend and give tip everywhere .

Nope

Indians are cheap

Shameless would be more appropriate.
Indian grand parentsc are not shameless nor cheap , they are not fit enough to walk half mile on airports with luggage .may be your pakistani uncles and aunties are fit enough to run around airport terminals .any way when there is facility it will be utilised .

The problem is with our tendency to convert $ to ₹ while doing any expenditure, including tipping. I go once in a while and can’t stop myself from converting to INR while taking out my wallet.

Those who have spent some time abroad should have overcome this tendency. You would know better since you deal with them.

That habit lingered for 3 years.

The problem is with our tendency to convert $ to ₹ while doing any expenditure, including tipping. I go once in a while and can’t stop myself from converting to INR while taking out my wallet.

Those who have spent some time abroad should have overcome this tendency. You would know better since you deal with them.
Simple solution, call $ rupee while buy or donation. You'll not fee any pinch!
I stayed in USA for some time and never had that issue.

Simple solution, call $ rupee while buy or donation. You'll not fee any pinch!
I stayed in USA for some time and never had that issue.
Educated Indians working in US never think about value of dollars they enjoy and spend without thinking about value of dollars in rupees while spending in US , may be taxi drivers or plumbers think about value of dollars in term of rupees .

Your abba Abdul puncturewala ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Can't be - Muslims are much cleaner than you Poojaris. The difference is so significant Muslim children have a lower mortality rate than Poojari ones because we don't crawl around in feces like followers of 10 billion year old Tanatani Kuchra.
👇👇👇

Can't be - Muslims are much cleaner than you Poojaris. The difference is so significant Muslim children have a lower mortality rate than Poojari ones because we don't crawl around in feces like followers of 10 billion year old Tanatani Kuchra.
👇👇👇

Lo ji

Mil lo your abdul abba ji nu

1696355837153.png

Infact, there is some truth to these allegations. I have seen Indians, taking the benefit of wheelchair assistance to get priority at many airports. Some of them weren’t in a state that appeared to require a wheelchair.

On few instances, I have seen the wheelchair bound passenger getting up and walking ram rod straight after reaching the required location. Sadly it was a person from this subcontinent in appearance.

This is definitely being misused. I am sad if Indians are the majority in this. It would lead to affecting this service and eventually those who need it, actually.
I have been on a lot of flights and I could testify the system has been abused. Perhaps there're more people now realize they can get priority into the terminal, their luggages less likely checked when going through the customs, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom