What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: you omitted the part where I questioned if you feel like a cartoon yourself .
I dont mind being called Daisy...or mini....or Jasmine....or so many other disney characters.:yay:
I luv watching CARTOOONS.:p:

Spring Onion said:
They (Pakistanis) must not have used any uncivilized language unlike your Indian members here so indeed you don't have any reason to point them out

Are you forgetting Hafizzzzzzzzzzzzzz??? Or the proudPakistaniguy???
Such a blunderrr thunderrrrr!!
:lol:

come on ....its not just about one Hafizzzz but many like him who resort to provocative posts and then flee the thread when counter attacked.

I dont mind being called Daisy...or mini....or Jasmine....or so many other disney characters.:yay:
I luv watching CARTOOONS.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) nice try

come on ....its not just about one Hafizzzz but many like him who resort to provocative posts and then flee the thread when counter attacked.

again provocation and uncivilized language two different things.

Haffizz might be posting negative news about India but if he had ever used uncivilized guttural language for you or any Indian women on PDF? he is not a tharki like some Indian frustrated souls on this forum.

if he did you can point out his nationality

I dont mind being called Daisy...or mini....or Jasmine....or so many:p: other disney characters.:yay:
I luv watching CARTOOONS.

i love cartoons too

1355038618945126.jpg

dont know her name but i guess i like her as the best disney charecter :D

the survey says 51 % want cooperative NON cook husbands :P

So 39% want husbands who can cook and 51% want cooperative NON cook husbands .

So my only chance hangs in the hands of the rest 10% ...... :p:

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) nice try

ThanQ ji ThankQ!!

bow.gif

Spring Onion said:
again provocation and uncivilized language two different things.

Yeah....yeah....men in your country never ever use abusive/ uncivilised language.

((((( are you kidding????))))

Spring Onion said:
Haffizz might be posting negative news about India but if he had ever used uncivilized guttural language for you or any Indian women on PDF?
he is not a tharki like some Indian frustrated souls on this forum.
if he did you can point out his nationality

We belong to the same subcontinent.....the mentality of men in my country is same as the mentality of men in your country.
Tharki here and tharki there tooo....:lol: :bunny:

So 39% want husbands who can cook and 51% want cooperative NON cook husbands .

So my only chance hangs in the hands of the rest 10% ...... :p:

:P you can look for some political marriage like prayanka gandi

ThanQ ji ThankQ!!

bow.gif

Yeah....yeah....men in your country never ever use abusive/ uncivilised language.

We belong to the same subcontinent.....the mentality of men in my country is same as the mentality of men in your country.
Tharki here and tharki there tooo....:lol:
but im not tharki levina ji :D

ThanQ ji ThankQ!!

bow.gif

Welcome

((((( are you kidding????))))

either you have some comprehension problem or clinging to straws. We are not talking about India but some Indians on PDF.

Tharki here and tharki there tooo....:lol:

Indeed its the same in both countries. We are talking about again PDF go closely monitor you will find such frustrated uncivilized chaps from India here. forgetting a thin line between civility and cheap jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom