What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't a news BTW ;)

To me anything which comes printed on a newspaper is North East West South....NEWS.:D

Spring Onion said:
your posts you will find out . otherwise if I found time will post it for you.

So finally you dont have a proof too....o_O

Come on you had accused me of attacking you personally so i have every right to know "which" comment gave you that impression.

Btw i dont believe in making personal attacks nor do i believe in accusing certain nationalities.
So you have again misconstrued one of my statement.

Last edited:
jamana bhee aur janana bhee ab wakt ha mardon ko bhee badal jana chahye.

:P I say after few years men should play role of surrogate mothers for own kids

Simple bolo do ki ek din biwi ki gulaami karni hi padegi.....
But women are most precious gift on earth without them men are nthng......like Mother is living god to us...........
Ladkiyo ki soch me jis tarah se change ho rha hai use lagta hai hum mardo ko Chaand me basna padega........

Arrey cartoon.....how did you get to that conclusion????o_O

Check your first post on this thread....which said i dont want sissies.
It gives an impression that any guy who helps his wife in the kitchen does so because hes a coward.Now stop reading half of every sentence and understand what i am saying.
And from what you posted last ,i guess we both agree on a point that a guy should not just sit on a couch after getting back home instead he should help his wife.

So there why did you bring up sissies here without a reason???
All your fault....:pissed:

And you are misleading the readers here....we are not talking about men who dont work.
To me anything which comes printed on a newspaper is North East West South....NEWS.:D

So finally you dont have a proof too....:haha:

Come on you had accused me of attacking you personally so i have every right to know "which" comment gave you that impression.

Btw i dont believe in making personal attacks nor do i believe in accusing certain nationalities.
So you have again misconstrued one of my statement.

ahh NVM. I had posted your personal attack above the above post of yours.

It was your post NO 101 in this thread.

Think before you claim anything my dear lady.

Simple bolo do ki ek din biwi ki gulaami karni hi padegi.....
But women are most precious gift on earth without them men are nthng......like Mother is living god to us...........
Ladkiyo ki soch me jis tarah se change ho rha hai use lagta hai hum mardo ko Chaand me basna padega........

aurton ki ghulami hee to karata aya ha mard. iss main naiee kia baat ha.

LoL :lol: Not really, I'm too young, the subcontinent food style is amazing that's all.

:D be careful it also gives piles

aurton ki ghulami hee to karata aya ha mard. iss main naiee kia baat ha.

:D be careful it also gives piles
Pta nhi yar maine aaj tak kabhi kisi ki gulami nhi ki ..... Lagta hai aap toh apna mind makeup kar liya hai..

Excuse me how does the word cartoon mount to personal attack??
I use words like babes,hon...and cartoon very often,none of which are meant to offend the members here.

Now seriously i think you're being over sensitive,which i wasnt expecting from a veteran here.I thought you were more seasoned.

But you didn't budge from accusing my nationality....and that does count as personal attack.
I dont take responsibility of each and every Indian member who posts on this forum like you dont do the same for the Pakistani members here.

Infact i even tried cooling down matters here by posting a friendlier post here which was snubbed.

One more time i am clearing it that i said
1) you made a flame bait post
2) you made a blanket conclusion on all the Indian members here
3) You misconstrued my statements.

Thats all i have been stating in all my replies to you....nothing more nothing less.

Excuse me how does the word cartoon mount to personal attack??
I use words like babes,hon...and cartoon very often,none of which are meant to offend the members here.

Now seriously i think you're being over sensitive,which i wasnt expecting from a veteran here.I thought you were more seasoned.

But you didn't budge from accusing my nationality....and that does count as personal attack.
I dont take responsibility of each and every Indian member who posts on this forum like you dont do the same for the Pakistani members here.

Infact i even tried cooling down matters here by posting a friendlier post here which was snubbed.

One more time i am clearing it that i said
1) you made a flame bait post
2) you made a blanket conclusion on all the Indian members here
3) You misconstrued my statements.

Thats all i have been stating in all my replies to you....nothing more nothing less.

1. cartoon does not apply to human . Its another matter if you think you yourself is a cartoon and hence you feel the entire world looks like a cartoon then its ok NVM. You can call entire Indian population as cartoons since you are in habit of using this word as said by you. BUT excuse me you can keep away your habitual phrases from applying for me. :).

I also often use many words but only for people whom are close to me not on a public forum for everyone.

2. oversensitive is a thing of the past if I was one I would have called you back the same.
Even if you presume me oversensitive, you don't have the right to resorting to such personal attacks

3. I find cooking, cleaning, dishwashing and sharing women's salary kinda men as sissies that's my personal opinion . Men can refute it giving their argument not an issue.

4. I stand by my statement about uncivilized behavior of particular Indian nationals not only on PDF but also on your own newspapers' comment sections.

5. Oh BTW there are many Indians whom I respect on this forum and they also know it so NO it was NOT a blanket conclusion

I can't cook. I have never had a problem getting girls to cook for me.

What's all the fuss about man.

jamana bhee aur janana bhee ab wakt ha mardon ko bhee badal jana chahye.

:P I say after few years men should play role of surrogate mothers for own kids
kissi samjhdar doctor nekahin kaha tha "patni us prani ka naam hai jo shadi ke baad tok tok ke apki sari aadate badal deti hai firkehti hai....aap pehle jaise nahi rahe :hitwall:"

kissi samjhdar doctor nekahin kaha tha "patni us prani ka naam hai jo shadi ke baad tok tok ke apki sari aadate badal deti hai firkehti hai....aap pehle jaise nahi rahe :hitwall:"

:lol: sahi hee kaha ha kisi nay.

ab baat yeh ha mard shadi ke pehlay saal bvi sey kehta ha eid ka chaand dekhnay ki zarorat ha tum khud hee chand ho. aur kuch he sal baad jab bv roof pe chand dekhnay ki farmaish karti ha to sar say cap utar k bolta ha roof pe janay ki kia jarorat ha mera ganja sar hee chand samjh k dekh lo

:lol: sahi hee kaha ha kisi nay.

ab baat yeh ha mard shadi ke pehlay saal bvi sey kehta ha eid ka chaand dekhnay ki zarorat ha tum khud hee chand ho. aur kuch he sal baad jab bv roof pe chand dekhnay ki farmaish karti ha to sar say cap utar k bolta ha roof pe janay ki kia jarorat ha mera ganja sar hee chand samjh k dekh lo
kya baat hai jana ji lagta hai apko aise chaand dekhne ka bara experience ho chuka lagta hai :D

any way a women is the worlds most preciuos / loving and caring substance ...God himself created women to complement and care for men thats the whole idea of feminism (she is caring /soft and strong willed since man is agressive, impulsive and emotional) :angel:

but the times have changed so has the perceptions we often take good *** for love and caring and understanding behaviour as weakness:angry:

women these days want parity with men but want men to give them extra rights "since they are the fairer sex or 'women':hitwall:"

to conclued this thread il say men and women need to revisit there perceptions and demands ...rest we could debate on & on & on :coffee:

You can call entire Indian population as cartoons since you are in habit of using this word as said by you.
You're hilarious.:lol:

Spring Onion said:
BUT excuse me you can keep away your habitual phrases from applying for me. :).
Lolzzz
Then the men here are friendlier....because they've been more sportive whenever i have used the word "cartoon".

Spring Onion said:
2. oversensitive is a thing of the past if I was one I would have called you back the same.
Even if you presume me oversensitive, you don't have the right to resorting to such personal attacks
Personal attack???
fainting-smiley.gif

And i am still recovering from the shock.

Spring Onion said:
3. I find cooking, cleaning, dishwashing and sharing women's salary kinda men as sissies that's my personal opinion . Men can refute it giving their argument not an issue.
So be it.
But then you could 've given this explanation in your first post itself....why didnt you clear it then??
Was it intentional???
thinking smiley.gif

That you were looking for scape goats here??

Spring Onion said:
4. I stand by my statement about uncivilized behavior of particular Indian nationals not only on PDF but also on your own newspapers' comment sections.

5. Oh BTW there are many Indians whom I respect on this forum and they also know it so NO it was NOT a blanket conclusion

And i have some real life Pakistani friends too whom i respect.I live in country where Pakistanis and Indians sit and eat together.
So i have never made generalised statements on your nationality....infact on one of the threads my nationality was questioned because to many i looked like pro Pakistani.
I dont resort to hypocrisy......not my style.:disagree:

kya baat hai jana ji lagta hai apko aise chaand dekhne ka bara experience ho chuka lagta hai :D

bhaya hamaray haan draupadi ka koi concept nahi ha iss liye ap pani bakwas apni aurton tak mehdood rakho to behtar ha.

which means I am not getting a wife ........... :cry:

You're hilarious.:lol:

Lolzzz
Then the men here are friendlier....because they've been more sportive whenever i have used the word "cartoon".

Personal attack???
fainting-smiley.gif

And i am still recovering from the shock.

So be it.
But then you could 've given this explanation in your first post itself....why didnt you clear it then??
Was it intentional???
thinking smiley.gif

That you were looking for scape goats here??

And i have some real life Pakistani friends too whom i respect.I live in country where Pakistanis and Indians sit and eat together.
So i have never made generalised statements on your nationality....infact on one of the threads my nationality was questioned because to many i looked like pro Pakistani.
I dont resort to hypocrisy......not my style.:disagree:

:laugh: you omitted the part where I questioned if you feel like a cartoon yourself .

bwahahahah ok NVM it sums it up.

They (Pakistanis) must not have used any uncivilized language unlike your Indian members here so indeed you don't have any reason to point them out

bhaya hamaray haan draupadi ka koi concept nahi ha iss liye ap pani bakwas apni aurton tak mehdood rakho to behtar ha.
jana ji mazerat ke saath ....per mera bhai wala kaan kharab hai aur is maumle me main musalman hoon jinme sage cousins me bhi shadi ho jati hai baki aap khud samajhdaar hain :D

well rahi baat draupadi ki to jana ji wo kissa 5000 saal purana hai or us zamane ka hai jab aurten bahut kam hoti theen (aur shayad likhne wale ne isko isliye itni tawajjo di ki men-women sex rastio kam hone ke kya natayaj ho sakte hain ) but since your in a mood :D apki koi baat mujhe buri nahi lagti ...maine kaha thaa na ...main apka murred jo hoon :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom