What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then explain your first post in this thread.

I'll call it provocative.

Its like leaving a flame bait.

I don't think so. All of you are giving your personal opinion so am I. for me a cook husband is a sissy who compromise agreeing to cooking and cleaning for sharing earning of the lady.

Whatever you said is right. occasional cooking not an issue. BUT wanting a husband who cooks full time bwahahaha is like hiring a cook and not marrying . Its a sissy thing in my opinion.

BTW its a sissy thing just go read only 39% wants that. The rest want equality and that's where I stand with them.

Working couples can have this arrangement of one week cooking, cleaning, laundry for each of them. take turns :azn:

I lost my Job in WIPRO because of health(One of the reason Lot of drama occurred :)))))) which I do not want to disclose) and this is because of not adopting to the food their, then I started cooking for my self, if that helps , not a problem for me.
Yes man has to be like a man, not like a sissy. But I do have lot of patience and I can understand others well and I can also share their pain....simple as that.

Sissy thing is not me ..... :)))), I am down to earth and I command when the situation demands.

Last edited:
Yeah I know ._. Many people hate us for some reasons.

Not hate i would say. There is a perception that Arabs treat Pakistanis very badly but i know it would be unfair to generalise all people in that way since i have not been to any Arab country i am not qualified to say anything :-)

I know many Pakistanis would have taken it personally. The young lady was one of the most respectable sisters I ever saw.

Hadn't Khadijah proposed herself to the Prophet?
Its hard to believe because Pakistani are conservative girls but even liberal western white girls prefer guys propose them instead of they going for it. It has nothing to do with religion but may be its in their nature. I personally never seen any girl proposing guy for marrige. You must be extraordinary good looking :D

Nothing personal here. I was just pulling your legs

You can't assert all people within a fixed category :undecided: I don't think it is wrong for women to do it.

I have a HUGE respect for the Pakistani women. As a matter of fact, the experience that I had in the UK with the Pakistani community brought me closer to look into them holistically on a cultural & a social level.
Its hard to believe because Pakistani are conservative girls but even liberal western white girls prefer guys propose them instead of they going for it. It has nothing to do with religion but may be its in their nature. I personally never seen any girl proposing guy for marrige. You must be extraordinary good looking :D

Nothing personal here. I was just pulling your legs

Having an affection to someone doesn't have to be based on his/her looking, it could be scaled on personality, intellectuality, culture, ethics, morals, or the values a given person shares to the one who has an affection too.

I don't think so. All of you are giving your personal opinion so am I. for me a cook husband is a sissy who compromise agreeing to cooking and cleaning for sharing earning of the lady.

Arrey who is talking about a full time cook husband????
You left a post calling men sissies.....

You've given explanation to that post only in your subsequent posts.
So i will call it provocative.
And why do you jump on to somebody's nationality and make a blanket statement about their mannerisms???
I've seen you do that in other threads too.Refrain from doing that.

for a wife it might be true but with gf yeh to aisa hai ki saanp ko dudh pila rahe ho.
common bhai aap bhi nahi samjhe kya ..yaar mujhe lagta hai hindustanio ki personal choices ke bare me hindustanio se jyada pakistanio ko chinta hai :D

common bhai aap bhi nahi samjhe kya ..yaar mujhe lagta hai hindustanio ki personal choices ke bare me hindustanio se jyada pakistanio ko chinta hai :D
kya bole yaar ... kuch logo ki baat sun ke lagta hai har banday ko uthay baithay do chapaid maarne chahiye bandi ko just to prove he is not a sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom