What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
nahi nahi ji maira ye matlab nahi :fie:tha main to bas yoon hi time paas ker raha tha :angel:

Awwww

How innocent???:angel:

Latoon ke bhoot batoon se nahi mante.......
I better inform your wife about your time pass:partay:

Bara pyara banda hai!!
Oye tere is pyar ke wajah se Dilli badnam hai :P
bhai ji main to sirf pyaar bantne me yakeen rekhta hoon:smitten:

koi uska galat meaning bana le to isme meri kya galati :meeting:

Awwww

How innocent???:angel:

Latoon ke bhoot batoon se nahi mante.......
I better inform your wife about your time pass:partay:
ab ye dhamki hai kya :azn:

well try ker lo ji meri wife mere bare me kuch bura nahi sun sakti wo ulta aapke oopar char jayegii ki aapka mere pati ki personal life se kya matlab:D

@levina pls stay away from teekhi pyaj. Pyaj cut karo ge to aankhom me pani to aye ga hi!!:P

FYI Jana rants a lot but rarely go personal!!

I don't resort to personal attacks. I don't mind if someone attacks my message, counter me but this is unacceptable when someone resorts to low level attacks.

I may use harsh language but don't abuse anyone

ab ye dhamki hai kya :azn:

well try ker lo ji meri wife mere bare me kuch bura nahi sun sakti wo ulta aapke oopar char jayegii ki aapka mere pati ki personal life se kya matlab:D

Lolzz

Tum nahi sudharoge.

Off-topic

Indians,

I'm deadly jealous at your cuisine. Your kitchen is most certainly the best in the world.

You should marry an Indian woman then considering you now have the benefit of knowing their wishes and you're obvious love for the cuisine lol

Yes you have displeased us Pakistanis greatly we won't share our mouth watering food with you now :D

Displeased you? :woot: your cuisine is included to theirs :lol:

Funny thing, a Pakistani girl proposed to marry me while I was living in England. Actually two girls proposed to marry me while I was living there.

See how polite I'm :bounce:
good answer bachhe ...bache rahoge to achhe rahoge warna kaam me aa jayoge :D

Translation please :smart:?

Funny thing, a Pakistani girl proposed to marry me while I was living in England. Actually two girls proposed to marry me while I was living there.

Yeah since you obviously are too young like you said lol. I didn't know Pakistanis loved Arabs to that extent lol

i said good answer ...your safe till your not merried acuse once you are there is no such thing as "personal life" cause after that you will slowli start belaving making your wife and kids happy is the onli thing you can do other wise you are :butcher:

Yeah since you obviously are too young like you said lol. I didn't know Pakistanis loved Arabs to that extent lol

The thing is that I'm not being looked upon by many Arabians as an Arabian, but a second class Arabian.

Oh wait, I forgot, we half-blood are inferior race :lol:

i said good answer ...your safe till your not merried acuse once you are there is no such thing as "personal life" cause after that you will slowli start belaving making your wife and kids happy is the onli thing you can do other wise you are :butcher:

Yeah, I know /: family life sucks...

The thing is that I'm not being looked upon by many Arabians as an Arabian, but a second class Arabian.

Oh wait, I forgot, we half-blood are inferior race :lol:

Oh i have many anti Arabs around me who think on those same lines not all though obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom