What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrey cartoon.....how did you get to that conclusion????o_O

:what: are still looking at mirror. Its afternoon not morning or may be you are just dressing up :P

Check your first post on this thread....which said i dont want sissies.
It gives an impression that any guy who helps his wife in the kitchen does so because hes a coward.Now stop reading half of every sentence and understand what i am saying.
And from what you posted last ,i guess we both agree on a point that a guy should not just sit on a couch after getting back home instead he should help his wife.

So there why did you bring up sissies here without a reason here???
All your fault....:pissed:

And you are misleading the readers here....we are not talking about men who dont work.

:omghaha: Every husband almost every you can say almost 90% (we can exclude 10% applying benefit of doubt) helps wife. Even a strict community like Pashtuns in my province helps wives in many household courses. only Cooking is not specific to be termed as great help.

The article speaks about clear demand.

Anyway its my personal opinion I find demand of cooks as desire to have a sissy. If I am an earning lady I can hire a cook. I would like to have a husband who is as strong as I am. Not a sissy.

Hon i've already replied back and i've cleared my stance.
You dont have to pick on a particular nationality everytime.And this is not the first time you've resorted this kind of personal attack.
There are many ill mannered guys from your country too on this forum but i've never made such gross generalizations.
Stop making such sympathy generating posts......

bwahahahha I don't know you neither I have any desire to resort to personal attacks neither I did.

infact you did in another post.

There are and would be such guys from Pakistan too but your guru dutt corsses the line of civility with every other lady on the forum. there is limit to tolerance to such guttural personal attacks by likes of him.

and oh I am a very practical person I don't believe in sympathies ;) why you are even getting offended at my personal opinion which has nothing to do with your personal life?

I did not get what you are trying to explain. You guys can express yourself in bhindi if you find it hard in english

I think i need to type in Urdu starting with ...
  1. Preface
  2. Context
  3. main content
  4. summary/ conclusion
to make you understand ... piece of advise ..do not strain your brain or else your keens will hurt :D:P

I guess Joru ka ghulam in hindi :pop:
well apni biwi ki sari demands poori kerna uska khyal rakhna / pyar kerna aur usse tahafuzz dena agar ghulami hai to main ghulam hoon :D

bwahahahha I don't know you neither I have any desire to resort to personal attacks neither I did.

There are and would be such guys from Pakistan too but your guru dutt corsses the line of civility with every other lady on the forum. there is limit to tolerance to such guttural personal attacks by likes of him.

and oh I am a very practical person I don't believe in sympathies ;) why you are even getting offended at my personal opinion which has nothing to do with your personal life?
wow looks like another "cat fight" i love it :D

@levina pls stay away from teekhi pyaj. Pyaj cut karo ge to aankhom me pani to aye ga hi!!:P

FYI Jana rants a lot but rarely go personal!!

well apni biwi ki sari demands poori kerna uska khyal rakhna / pyar kerna aur usse tahafuzz dena agar ghulami hai to main ghulam hoon :D

LOL!!! Bhabhi kay office say aanay say pahle pahle saray ghar kay kaam kar lo, PDF pay time waste na karo - had haraam husband :sarcastic:

LOL!!! Bhabhi kay office say aanay say pahle pahle saray ghar kay kaam kar lo, PDF pay time waste na karo - had haraam husband :sarcastic:
bhai ji my wife was working before merrige but after marrige i dont let her work .... but i work 7 days a week and come on PDF 7 days a week ...koi shak :azn:

bhai ji my wife was working before merrige but after marrige i dont let her work .... but i work 7 days a week and come on PDF 7 days a week ...koi shak :azn:

Aurut ke haq ke hayare!!
Bechari abla ghar ke kam karke mari ja rahi hai,
Tusi PDF pe mauj le rahe ho

but your guru dutt corsses the line of civility with every other lady on the forum. there is limit to tolerance to such guttural personal attacks by likes of him.
Hold on hon....i just caught the culprit....,

wow looks like another "cat fight" i love it :D

waiting1-smiley.gif

All this while you were adding fuel to fire????:pissed:

@Spring Onion
I need your help
in doing this to him

buddies.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom