What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
kya bole yaar ... kuch logo ki baat sun ke lagta hai har banday ko uthay baithay do chapaid maarne chahiye bandi ko just to prove he is not a sissy

Mohtaram aisa kisi ne nahin kaha ab aap aisa samajh rahe hain toh kya kiya ja sakta hai

Arrey who is talking about a full time cook husband????
You left a post calling men sissies.....

they are sissies whats the fuss about it.

You've given explanation to that post only in your subsequent posts.
So i will call it provocative.
And why do you jump on to somebody's nationality and make a blanket statement about their mannerisms???
I've seen you do that in other threads too.Refrain from doing that.

because the males from particular nationality aka Indians are using such a low personal level attacks. Now if you want me to blame aliens for that well ehhhhh :P

And for me in particular? :smitten:

q ap k sar pe seeng han kia

Main bhi is survey ka mara hu..... whomever(girl) I met so far for marriage proposal they always started with same questn .... do u know cooking?
Jamana badal gya hai dosto..... Ladkiya kuch jada hi shyandi ho gyi hai..

Main bhi is survey ka mara hu..... whomever(girl) I met so far for marriage proposal they always started with same questn .... do u know cooking?
Jamana badal gya hai dosto..... Ladkiya kuch jada hi shyandi ho gyi hai..

jamana bhee aur janana bhee ab wakt ha mardon ko bhee badal jana chahye.

:P I say after few years men should play role of surrogate mothers for own kids

they are sissies whats the fuss about it.
whats the fuss about??? :coffee:
you brought in sissies to agitate this thread so you know it better.
evil.gif

Spring Onion said:
because the males from particular nationality aka Indians are using such a low personal level attacks. Now if you want me to blame aliens for that well ehhhhh :P
Aiyoooo

And you think all the Pakistani members here 're innocent and pure angels :angel:???
Many of them post threads and posts to provoke the Indian members here and then when beaten black and blue cry foul.
cry-baby-smiley.gif

And then show some major over reactions
over-react-smiley.gif

Its time such trolls grew up.

whats the fuss about??? :coffee:
you brought in sissies to agitate this thread so you know it better.
evil.gif

:P the news and thread was about sissies so I dint need to brought them in

Aiyoooo

The Pakistani members here are so innocent...they are pure angels you know....:angel:
They only post threads and posts to provoke the Indian members here and then when beaten black and blue cry foul.
cry-baby-smiley.gif

And then some major over reactions
over-react-smiley.gif

Its time they grew up.

They are not innocent neither I said so . The Indians members in this thread resorted to personal attacks including you so there is no foul calling this particular nationality exhibiting such a trait.

:P the news and thread was about sissies so I dint need to brought them in
Hahahahha

How much can be a news misconstrued????:haha:

Spring Onion said:
They are not innocent neither I said so . The Indians members in this thread resorted to personal attacks including you so there is no foul calling this particular nationality exhibiting such a trait.

enh??o_O

When did i attack you personally???

And i dont blame you really for the deceptively harbored notions you've....it is just a trait you know ahem ahem :devil:

Hahahahha

How much can be a news misconstrued????:haha:

That wasn't a news BTW ;)

enh??o_O

When did i attack you personally???

And i dont blame you really for the deceptively harbored notions you've....it is just a trait you know ahem ahem :devil:

your posts you will find out . otherwise if I found time will post it for you.

Fast food FTW! we'll move into a new culture of ready-to-cook/eat food and door deliveries. this will become normal one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom