What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i agree you are not just a tharki....i will have to add MEGA infront of that word.:devil:
nahi nahi aap mere bare me kaisee kasiee baten keh rahi hain mai to sirf ek pyaasi rooh hoon jo sirf pyar chata hai :cray::cray:

:laugh: no I fked up important assignment at office today . :laugh:
now thats the spirit jana ji

images

:laugh: no I fked up important assignment at office today . :laugh:

I am struggling here to find a bug in my design, which is making my design to not to work properly ..... :P.

We are debugging on boards for almost 5 hours now ....... :lol:

Indeed its the same in both countries. We are talking about again PDF go closely monitor you will find such frustrated uncivilized chaps from India here. forgetting a thin line between civility and cheap jokes.

Lets do some maths here....
India's population is about 6.66times Pak's population.....so going by that standard for every Pakistani on PDF there will be 6 Indians.....so the number of tharkis from my country will definitely be more than the tharkis from your country :lol:

I am struggling here to find a bug in my design, which is making my design to not to work properly ..... :P.

We are debugging on boards for almost 5 hours now ....... :lol:
:P as far as your design is concerned well that's a manufacturing fault you cant do much about it.

nahi nahi aap mere bare me kaisee kasiee baten keh rahi hain mai to sirf ek pyaasi rooh hoon jo sirf pyar chata hai :cray::cray:

O prem pujari
Toh yeh duvidha hai tumhari
One knock on your head and uttar jayegi yeh bimari saari.8-)

Lolzzz
Then the men here are friendlier....because they've been more sportive whenever i have used the word "cartoon".

Not all men. Some give back as good as they get to so called women who abuse their gender privileges.

On the issue of calling @Spring Onion Jana ji a cartoon, I often do not agree with her. But she is a buzurg both here and in real life. So you should speak with some respect. Just my opinion of course. Won't hold you to it. Its a free world, and ours a free country.

chalo ji issi bahane aap ka "sparsh" to paa hi loonga :D

Sparsh nahi tumhe kashttt milega.....

Not all men. Some give back as good as they get to so called women who abuse their gender privileges.

On the issue of calling @Spring Onion Jana ji a cartoon, I often do not agree with her. But she is a buzurg both here and in real life. So you should speak with some respect. Just my opinion of course. Won't hold you to it. Its a free world, and ours a free country.
DG

We dont gel well....lets keep a safe distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom