What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all men. Some give back as good as they get to so called women who abuse their gender privileges.

On the issue of calling @Spring Onion Jana ji a cartoon, I often do not agree with her. But she is a buzurg both here and in real life. So you should speak with some respect. Just my opinion of course. Won't hold you to it. Its a free world, and ours a free country.
kya bhai jaan apne to jana ji kee sari mehnat pe pani fer diya unko "BUZURG " kehke:rofl::rofl:

Not all men. Some give back as good as they get to so called women who abuse their gender privileges.

On the issue of calling @Spring Onion Jana ji a cartoon, I often do not agree with her. But she is a buzurg both here and in real life. So you should speak with some respect. Just my opinion of course. Won't hold you to it. Its a free world, and ours a free country.

bwahahahahahahahaha I can see how frustrated you guys are . NVM .

I don't believe in respect based on gender, age, creed, nationality but its a simple rule. Do respect get respect.

bwahahahahahahahaha I can see how frustrated you guys are . NVM .

I don't believe in respect based on gender, age, creed, nationality but its a simple rule. Do respect get respect.

Jana ji I am supporting you. You may not believe in respect for age, but I do. I have been brought up that way. There is only a point beyond which I cannot do bahas with a buzurg. Even a Pakistani one.

You need to keep your temper and show it to someone who GAF.

unsolicited advice. ..:coffee:

You are deliberately flaming this thread.

So dont expect me to reply back to any more of your posts.

Dearie - where does the rest 10% go? :angry:
New breeds of gay....

You are shameless
You are hopeless...[/quote]
Guru got both the said qualities after marriage. ....rite guru?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom