What's new

Indian women want mates who can cook, online survey says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time bronxbull......long time.

And a hindu is allowed deviations.

is not about deviations/deformities,

just say my parents are hindu.

My husband can cook decently but i cook better,that way he gets to do all the kutta kaam like cleaning around,dishes etc.

I just do the cooking.

I sincerely hope these Indian women were in the kitchen while participating in this survey.

is not about deviations/deformities,

My husband can cook decently but i cook better,that way he gets to do all the kutta kaam like cleaning around,dishes etc.

I just do the cooking.

Ooops:crazy:
Are you always this frustrated???

Okay then let me chant what i've been instructed to.

bronxbull said:

My parents are NON hindus....But i am a HINDU.....:p:

bronxbull said:
My husband can cook decently but i cook better,that way he gets to do all the kutta kaam like cleaning around,dishes etc

@bronxbull can cook decently but his wife cooks better,that way bronxbull gets to do all the kutta kaam like cleaning around,dishes etc.
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

The bull in your name suits you and you should 've added a moron infront of it.:rofl:

Last edited:
Wait. I can't cook to save my life.

Single for life :(

Ooops:crazy:
Are you always this frustrated???

Okay then let me chant what i've been instructed to.

My parents are NON hindus....But i am a HINDU.....:p:

@bronxbull can cook decently but his wife cooks better,that way bronxbull gets to do all the kutta kaam like cleaning around,dishes etc.

The bull in your name suits you and you should 've added a moron infront of it.:rofl:

sweetie,please google whats bronxbull

sweetie,please google whats bronxbull
Aye aye sir

image.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

:lol:

:devil:

New breeds of gay....

You are shameless
You are hopeless...
Guru got both the said qualities after marriage. ....rite guru?[/quote]
ya your right ...cause after marrige you get to know about a few "important things in life" so you become more open and practicle &thing is that you hear such words very quite often :D

@GURU DUTT

Yes Guru Dutt Sahab....please explain how??:devil:
did that already cutee pie :D

Ahh man we are still on this topic .... Girls no matter from where are fcukin demanding. apparently its easier to please the Gods than them.
nahi re nanhe rajkumar ye itna bhi mushkil nahi you must be doing it wrong you need to do a few things "Right" & regularli and try add some new experiments from time to time ...rest "practise makes a man perfect" if uou know what i mean:D

Ahem ahem....spelling check mode.....

You are....or you r

Practical......or did you mean particle???:lol:

Kya baat hai GURU DUTT saheb high early in the morning???:azn:

No alphee....i dont watch soaps.
well levina im a bit rustick in spelling mistakes but hardli matter "bhavnao ko samjho":D

waise i am a veru relegous kindda person and dont get high on teusdays and thursdays:angel:

so they can watch soaps
ya women love to watch soaps while men like to see advanture TV / fashion TV(you know for what) History & discovery channels and above all cookery shows :pop:

Last edited:
waise i am a veru relegous kindda person and dont get high on teusdays and thursdays:angel:

Tuesdays????

Really????

waiting1-smiley.gif

Dont lie GURU DUTT saheb
Not done smiley.gif

tuesdays is for Hanuman....and we all know he was a bachelor.

Tuesdays????

Really????

waiting1-smiley.gif

Dont lie GURU DUTT saheb
Not done smiley.gif

tuesdays is for Hanuman....and we all know he was a bachelor.
well Hunuman is my eesht dev since i know even if hes a bachallor so what but im a very relegous person and a vegtarin & a very "Pios person" since four years now:angel:

An online poll by a matrimonial website asked Indian women what they seek from a prospective spouse. An overwhelming 39.5% said that they expect their men to know how to cook while 51.2% wished they would help with household chores.

What's all that fuss about?
Cook up few stories or concoct few excuses if you are not in mood.

And lend a hand in milking the cows.
You'll become a faithful & beloved husband.
All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom